• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
That's right. If you thought there was nothing more annoying than "it getting better", I'm here to prove you wrong.

So, you are desperately suicidal, and want to die, at all cost. Let's get back in time. Imagine being a teen, the most important years of your life, still wanting to live, and being told since then there was nothing beyond that. Just imagine wanting something good in your life, and instead, meeting the complete opposite answer: that there was only downhill from there. That's the danger of the "it gets worse". No matter who I reached, the answer was always the same:

"Those are your best years", "imagine how worse it will get", "you are so young and already complaining?", "rent, taxes, health decline".

Those same people are responsible of we having hundreds of users wanting to die in their 20s for terror of the future, and I don't blame them: the pain is so horrible, it's a perfect reason to want to die, it's that bad. How the hell are you supposed to improve, if you are constantly being thrown into the ground? What hope is there exactly? The only thing society seems to be doing in inyect fear of the future, with constant doomerism about how it will only get worse. No wonder the young have huge suicide rates!

The worst part was telling my ex-therapist about my immense fear of the future: I was abused and neglected, pretty much couldn't see the external world because my parents had me literally recluse in my room, all the fucking day, and I developed extreme anxiety and PTSD symptoms that didn't seem they would ever go away. And I was always told the adult pressures, the constant risk of homelessness, how I'd be so overworked I won't see the sunlight again, and how every adult openly fucking hated their life!!! I think it's perfectly understandable for me to be worried if those were my best years. And do you know his response? That I'm to blame here, because all I was doing was just seeking attention. Oh, really? I'm sorry, I'm literally paying you for your attention! Your work is dealing with people at their lowest, and they aren't allowed to express any concern?

I'm not suicidal anymore, and absolutely not thanks to those people. Many years have passed since last time I considered suicide, and still, to this day, I get insanely angry when remembering this. All this was perfectly preventable. Literally ALL I needed was support from other people. I needed the bare minimum and they can't even do that!!!

But hey, look at this pro-suicide forum, pushing people to die!!!

Last edited:
teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
i'm happy for you that you've been able to heal. i too was sheltered my whole life. i was by my parents side, not allowed to be left alone til i was 13. then i had more traumatic events(drug use, domestic violence, homelessness) from 13-17 and then when i said im depressed i am suddenly "just trying to get out of school". now i wonder where i'd be, had i been given help. i wish i could heal

• Hugs
Reactions: lnlybnny
Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
i'm happy for you that you've been able to heal. i too was sheltered my whole life. i was by my parents side, not allowed to be left alone til i was 13. then i had more traumatic events(drug use, domestic violence, homelessness) from 13-17 and then when i said im depressed i am suddenly "just trying to get out of school". now i wonder where i'd be, had i been given help. i wish i could heal
I also wonder where I'd be. Some things aren't really cured forever, so my current therapist says. I experience things a lot differently. My mental stability went out the window. Every day, I wonder how things would be today if none of that happened.

Reactions: seekingrelease22