F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
I don't know where you live... but if it's America, can it be election related?

Yes, I'm in the U.S., but our primary is more than a month away. Maybe someone's holding a rally in the ballpark, but I'd expect them to do that closer to the primary. Voting is definitely on my to-do list before I check out!

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I don't know where you live... but if it's America, can it be election related?

You still have suicidal thoughts. ;)
Depression
Oh right I forgot I should probably actually mention those though I kept saying I wasn't having any before so I wonder how fast until they throw me in a psych ward again lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Yes, I'm in the U.S., but our primary is more than a month away. Maybe someone's holding a rally in the ballpark, but I'd expect them to do that closer to the primary. Voting is definitely on my to-do list before I check out!
Rally's happen no matter what. A month away.... they are probably starting.

CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
I'm here

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina, Polly and 3 others
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Carina, Deleted member 1465, BlueWidow and 1 other person
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Good to see you're still around. How are you holding up?
It's been really tough recently, my medication isn't doing anything and I just seem to be getting worse. Plus I'm under alot of stress at the moment. Hopefully that shouldnt be as bad soon. How have things been since youve been back?

• Aww..
Reactions: BlueWidow, Ἡγησίας, Carina and 1 other person
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
It's been really tough recently, my medication isn't doing anything and I just seem to be getting worse. Plus I'm under alot of stress at the moment. Hopefully that shouldnt be as bad soon. How have things been since youve been back?
My mental state is degrading rapidly and getting worse by the day. My medication doesn't seem to be very helpful honestly. I'm starting to regret waking up again which is not fun. Hopefully you're stress lightens up like you said though.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina and Deleted member 1465
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Have you been pushing for a doctors appointment?
I'm seeing the doctor on Thursday but they're saying I'll have to slowly come off of my current meds over 2 weeks and then I'll start another one which can take up to 6 weeks to work. It all feels pointless
My mental state is degrading rapidly and getting worse by the day. My medication doesn't seem to be very helpful honestly. I'm starting to regret waking up again which is not fun. Hopefully you're stress lightens up like you said though.
I'm sorry that you're going through it all again. Has anyone been helping you?

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I'm seeing the doctor on Thursday but they're saying I'll have to slowly come off of my current meds over 2 weeks and then I'll start another one which can take up to 6 weeks to work. It all feels pointless
I feel the same way. It all works too slowly. I wanted a rapid change in my life which is why I attempted but things have just gone back to standing still. Completely pointless in the end.

• Aww..
Reactions: BlueWidow and Ἡγησίας
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@L0ne1ygh0st , I haven't been able to get my asthma meds right in 3 years. Don't give up. I have faith!

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
@L0ne1ygh0st - @MysticPerception -
Sorry to hear your medications aren't cutting it.
Its really tough that you have to slowly come off and then go through more time before new drugs take effect. That's the way our bodies work unfortunately, it can't be rushed. Just gotta stick at it.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
@L0ne1ygh0st - @MysticPerception -
Sorry to hear your medications aren't cutting it.
Its really tough that you have to slowly come off and then go through more time before new drugs take effect. That's the way our bodies work unfortunately, it can't be rushed. Just gotta stick at it.
If only sticking at it was easier. Whatever it's not like I'm going to attempt again remotely soon so I'll just continue being miserable in the mean time lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Deleted member 1465
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Not necessarily. For instance, SSRIs are actually working in a very roundabout way that makes actual positive effect manifest only after 4 weeks-ish

• Wow
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
If only sticking at it was easier. Whatever it's not like I'm going to attempt again remotely soon so I'll just continue being miserable in the mean time lol.
Hopefully the right medication WILL start working in time. But yeah, patience isn't easy in that circumstance.
:hug:

• Hugs
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Not necessarily. For instance, SSRIs are actually working in a very roundabout way that makes actual positive effect manifest only after 4 weeks-ish
4ish weeks? I'm too impatient for that jesus. I should have just died it would have been faster lmao.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Well you get to enjoy the side effects in the meantime!
Yeah it was four to six weeks iirc for me on different ssris.
I don't even know what an ssri is. I'm so unknowledgeable when it comes to recovery as I never envisioned myself even trying it. Starting to realize I was right to not bother nothing can save me from my day to day life lol.
Deadpooltookhisglovebuthehasbothonin 265444203e0dd966a5d685d08cc2e066

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I don't even know what an ssri is. I'm so unknowledgeable when it comes to recovery as I never envisioned myself even trying it. Starting to realize I was right to not bother nothing can save me from my day to day life lol.
View attachment 27596
Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor-----basically antidepressant.

Don't know what to say to the other though :(

• Hugs
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
View attachment 27596
Selective seretonin reuptake inhibitors. There's a science bit! Don't know what you are on though but they are the go to drugs these days.
But if your medication does work hopefully you will feel a difference after a few weeks. Gotta tough it out till them I'm afraid.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Selective seretonin reuptake inhibitors. There's a science bit! Don't know what you are on though but they are the go to drugs these days.
I'm just on lexipro. They also prescribed me melatonin for some reason despite me telling them I already have a bottle so I don't really bother taking the one they gave me. I've been passing out naturally anyway due to being drowsy all day so at least insomnia isn't returning into my life so that's a plus.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 14177, MysticPerception and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Laundry is done. Breathing sucks. Somebody bump.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Deleted member 14177
D

Deleted member 14177

not home
Jan 20, 2020
Today took a hard turn. I'm really trying to hold on. Sending you all hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: Polly, Brick In The Wall, Deleted member 1465 and 2 others
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Today took a hard turn. I'm really trying to hold on. Sending you all hugs.
Well hold on as best as you can. We're right there with you so at least you're not alone. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14177, Carina and Deleted member 1465