F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
What about showering and meds? I add that to my list.

You are absolutely right, of course!! I should have taken the meds before the breakfast, I keep forgetting. And I have an appt with pain management doc tomorrow, it would be polite to shower!

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
You are absolutely right, of course!! I should have taken the meds before the breakfast, I keep forgetting. And I have an appt with pain management doc tomorrow, it would be polite to shower!
If you are like me, I forget. I start off all my lists daily with take meds and apple cider vinegar. I leave my meds out by my bedside with water. It's right there when I wake up so I don't forget. Open eyes. Take meds.

Reactions: faraway_beach
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
If you are like me, I forget. I start off all my lists daily with take meds and apple cider vinegar. I leave my meds out by my bedside with water. It's right there when I wake up so I don't forget. Open eyes. Take meds.

I need a timer, in my case it is take meds 10 min before any meal. And speaking of meals, I have to add "put in freezer the raw chicken I bought yesterday" to the list.

Is the ACV to help the meds dissolve?

Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I need a timer, in my case it is take meds 10 min before any meal. And speaking of meals, I have to add "put in freezer the raw chicken I bought yesterday" to the list.

Is the ACV to help the meds dissolve?
Nope. Honestly, it is supposed to help you loose weight and give you energy. Can't hurt.

Do you have something defrosted for dinner?

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Nope. Honestly, it is supposed to help you loose weight and give you energy. Can't hurt.

Do you have something defrosted for dinner?

I could use more energy, but I'd be afraid for my teeth. I just eat an apple a day (love granny smith!)

The raw chicken is defrosted! Perdue chicken breast cutlets are about the only thing I can have for dinner that I know won't disagree with me.

Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I could use more energy, but I'd be afraid for my teeth. I just eat an apple a day (love granny smith!)

The raw chicken is defrosted! Perdue chicken breast cutlets are about the only thing I can have for dinner that I know won't disagree with me.
Suggestion. I don't cook. I kill with my cooking. What I can do is make chicken soup. I put a whole chicken in a slow cooker before I go to bed with veggies. Carrots, onions, celery, Bok Choy.... whatever you like. Add a carton of veggie broth or other broth that you like.

In the morning you have chicken soup. I eat it all week. The broth takes on all the nutrients from the veggies and I drink that alone if I can't handle the actual chicken or veggies that day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I don't even want to say good morning for once. Then again I haven't taken my medication yet. No that's not the real reason the real reason is someone important to me may be passing today and I can't stop them and I don't want them to go but I don't want to stop them either. Sometimes I wish I had succeeded so I can't feel this way anymore.
Suggestion. I don't cook. I kill with my cooking. What I can do is make chicken soup. I put a whole chicken in a slow cooker before I go to bed with veggies. Carrots, onions, celery, Bok Choy.... whatever you like. Add a carton of veggie broth or other broth that you like.

In the morning you have chicken soup. I eat it all week. The broth takes on all the nutrients from the veggies and I drink that alone if I can't handle the actual chicken or veggies that day.

At least this got a good laugh out of me.

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019

That... sounds like cooking, to me. And planning ahead. Two skills I am sadly lacking in. I admire you!

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Holy shit I just realized it might happen on the day of my anniversary as well. Someone is already passing today as well. My relationship is cursed for sure. Oh well I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
That... sounds like cooking, to me. And planning ahead. Two skills I am sadly lacking in. I admire you!
Throwing everything in a crock pot isn't cooking lol
Holy shit I just realized it might happen on the day of my anniversary as well. Someone is already passing today as well. My relationship is cursed for sure. Oh well I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
English please. I don't understand
25D14F4D 58C7 42C1 A15A 1CC3E9E162CB

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
3+ thousands children get sold as slaves every day too, if that makes it easier.

Reactions: MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
3+ thousands children get sold as slaves every day too, if that makes it easier.
Well that does make me feel better actually. There's also all the sweatshop workers in China.
What the heck are we talking about?
I was whining about people dying on the anniversary of me and my bf. Though even worse is him staying up all night apparently so he went right to bed just now lol.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Well that does make me feel better actually. There's also all the sweatshop workers in China.

I was whining about people dying on the anniversary of me and my bf. Though even worse is him staying up all night apparently so he went right to bed just now lol.
If you feel better... I don't believe all of them to be real. ;)
4E7E00D2 20C7 4DA2 9E77 2967E745C5AA

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Paging
@BlueWidow
@Raven Moon
@Root
@L0ne1ygh0st
@Sensei (I saw you. Just not here.)

Thinking of @Squiddy

• Hugs
Reactions: Root, Worthless_nobody and Sensei
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Took my medication. Started to question why I survived and how I've come back to a life of nothing that is pointless. Hope the medication makes that go away. Whatever at least I finished my anniversary present that I should have done days ago.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Just like Walsingham, I protect my Queen the best when I dwell among the shadows.
Missed you!
Took my medication. Started to question why I survived and how I've come back to a life of nothing that is pointless. Hope the medication makes that go away. Whatever at least I finished my anniversary present that I should have done days ago.
Doctor tomorrow?

Reactions: Sensei
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Missed you!

Doctor tomorrow?
Yes doctor tomorrow at 10AM. I'm going to have to sleep early today some how. I guess that's where my melatonin comes in that I haven't been taking lately as I haven't needed it.

Reactions: Carina
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Hello everyone,

Just a quick check in to let you know I'm still here. I haven't slept very much though so I'm going to try to go to sleep now.

Hope everyone is doing well today, or as well as anyone on this site does. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Polly, Deleted member 1465, Jean4 and 2 others
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Hello everyone,

Just a quick check in to let you know I'm still here. I haven't slept very much though so I'm going to try to go to sleep now.

Hope everyone is doing well today, or as well as anyone on this site does. :heart:
Aww, sorry you couldn't sleep much! Maybe you can get some now though :)

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Hello everyone,

Goodnight get some sleep finally. I wish I could go back to bed myself lol.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Yes doctor tomorrow at 10AM. I'm going to have to sleep early today some how. I guess that's where my melatonin comes in that I haven't been taking lately as I haven't needed it.
Today you make a list of all your symptoms
Hello everyone,

Tucking you in! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Unusual amount of southbound traffic on my residential sidestreet. There's nothing down there that should be open yet, unless there's a special event at the ballpark. I live here and I never know what's going on.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Unusual amount of southbound traffic on my residential sidestreet. There's nothing down there that should be open yet, unless there's a special event at the ballpark. I live here and I never know what's going on.
I don't know where you live... but if it's America, can it be election related?
Drowsy
Lack of motivation
No negative thoughts
That's all I can think of really.
You still have suicidal thoughts. ;)
Depression