D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm just on lexipro. They also prescribed me melatonin for some reason despite me telling them I already have a bottle so I don't really bother taking the one they gave me. I've been passing out naturally anyway due to being drowsy all day so at least insomnia isn't returning into my life so that's a plus.
Lexipro is a ssri. Drowsy is bad but at least you can get some sleep. I'd consider sacrificing minor body parts at this stage for just one nights sleep.

• Aww..
Reactions: MysticPerception
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Imma start taking hints from @Jean4.
Here's today's aim for after work... Work...
* Buy pastrami for sandwiches
* Do the dishes
* Finally declutter that little table thing that's been pissing me off for God knows how long.

I will report before going to bed on whether I succeeded or failed with the mission.
This could work as some sort of group therapy thing...

What the fuck.
Buy pastrami - success! Sort of... Turns out I was thinking of salami. Still, sandwich meat is sandwich meat.
Doing the dishes - success!
Declutter the tiny table thing - this is the reason for that wtf. Found so much random shit on it including, but not restrained to: important medical paperwork, 4 paychecks, two shavers, 16 packs of cigarettes rolling paper, an expensive camcorder, and finally A SABATON CD SIGNED BY JOAKIM HIMSELF!
I remember literally fighting a guy for it. Thought it's lost forever!

Reactions: MysticPerception, Brick In The Wall and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
What the fuck.
Buy pastrami - success! Sort of... Turns out I was thinking of salami. Still, sandwich meat is sandwich meat.
Declutter the tiny table thing - this is the reason for that wtf. Found so much random shit on it including, but not restrained to: important medical paperwork, 4 paychecks, two shavers, 16 packs of cigarettes rolling paper, an expensive camcorder, and finally A SABATON CD SIGNED BY JOAKIM HIMSELF!
Hahaha I like it. I used to find ciggy papers all over the place when I smoked.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
What the fuck.
What kind of salami? Hard or Genoa?

Ah. That table is your hot spot. Everything ends up there lol.

You did great!!! Did you eat?

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
What kind of salami? Hard or Genoa?

Ah. That table is your hot spot. Everything ends up there lol.

You did great!!! Did you eat?
I have no idea how it would turn out in English. In Hebrew it's called... uh... "village-y"?
I've never used a single form of "out of a village / belongs to a village" in English.
Managed to force some food into myself, yes. Here's hoping the body doesn't decide "hey, you have extra calories. NO SLEEP FOR YOU UNTIL YOU SPEND THEM!"
Don't know what is to blame for my occasional midnight walks.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I have no idea how it would turn out in English. In Hebrew it's called... uh... "village-y"?
I've never used a single form of "out of a village / belongs to a village" in English.
Managed to force some food into myself, yes. Here's hoping the body doesn't decide "hey, you have extra calories. NO SLEEP FOR YOU UNTIL YOU SPEND THEM!"
Don't know what is to blame for my occasional midnight walks.
You need to eat!!!!

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I'm super hungry. I don't want my usual diet. Being in the hospital has ruined me lol. I just want fast food now. Even though it's not good for me I still want it. This is terrible what have I done to myself lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: ArtsyDrawer, Deleted member 1465 and Carina
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I just tried to make an appointment with my GP on the myGP app. He's gone. Retired. Arse. Right back to the beginning after four years of deterioration. Just what I need. Ironic really that he inherited my grandads practice.

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
No I must resist. You are what you eat. If I keep eating the trash I will keep feeling like trash. I learned that a long time ago damn it. I will make rice and see if I have any chicken I can cook. Ugh I just want a burger though tastebuds please.

• Love
Reactions: Carina and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm super hungry. I don't want my usual diet. Being in the hospital has ruined me lol. I just want fast food now. Even though it's not good for me I still want it. This is terrible what have I done to myself lol.
Brownie?

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
No I must resist. You are what you eat. If I keep eating the trash I will keep feeling like trash. I learned that a long time ago damn it. I will make rice and see if I have any chicken I can cook. Ugh I just want a burger though tastebuds please.
There are good burgers in this world... the problem is that they cost a good kidney.
Went to this super fancy restaurant once that lets you watch their cooks do their thing.
Seriously, that's one of their gimmicks, and the cooks are goddamn ninjas. They'll go as far as let you fondle the meat before they put it one the grill.
There is, of course, a massive downside - the price. It's like 30$ per hamburger. They also inflate them somehow. A normal-sized patty inflates into something I needed to unhinge my jaw to bite. First time I asked for a fork and knife for a hamburger. The cook looked at me like I'm a heretic even after seeing I'm not a snake. :pfff:

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
There are good burgers in this world... the problem is that they cost a good kidney.
Went to this super fancy restaurant once that lets you watch their cooks do their thing.
Seriously, that's one of their gimmicks, and the cooks are goddamn ninjas. They'll go as far as let you fondle the meat before they put it one the grill.
There is, of course, a massive downside - the price. It's like 30$ per hamburger. They also inflate them somehow. A normal-sized patty inflates into something I needed to unhinge my jaw to bite. First time I asked for a fork and knife for a hamburger. The cook looked at me like I'm a heretic even after seeing I'm not a snake. :pfff:
Mmmmmm... burger... rare...

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
How's everyone doing?
Looking forward to money so I won't feel guilty leaving my mom....

AKA, actively not wanting to be around, and hearing wonderful clock ticking sounds and wanting to rip the battery out of that thing... or springs because you know it has springs... because of course it does... no one would make that type of clock run off of batteries... it'd just have to be springs... that way it snaps and hurts you when you try to stop it...

What was I saying? Oh yeah, I'm fine thanks for asking :D

• Hugs
D

Deleted member 14177

not home
Jan 20, 2020
Suicidal? :blarg:
@poet check in please. I'm worried about you.
Really struggling, but here, so that's good I guess. Thank you for thinking of me. It means a lot to me

• Hugs
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust, Deleted member 1465 and MysticPerception
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Feeling pretty miserable can't even be bothered to read right now, just going to curl up in bed and... I dunno...wallow, I guess. Oh well.
Goodnight. I hope you all sleep well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Root, Deleted member 14177, MysticPerception and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Feeling pretty miserable can't even be bothered to read right now, just going to curl up in bed and... I dunno...wallow, I guess. Oh well.
Tucking you in. We will be here should you return. :)

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Looking forward to money so I won't feel guilty leaving my mom....

AKA, actively not wanting to be around, and hearing wonderful clock ticking sounds and wanting to rip the battery out of that thing... or springs because you know it has springs... because of course it does... no one would make that type of clock run off of batteries... it'd just have to be springs... that way it snaps and hurts you when you try to stop it...

What was I saying? Oh yeah, I'm fine thanks for asking :D

That sounds super frustrating! Ian's I would break the clock if I were you. Lol. -hugs- I'm here for you!

Hey, I'm sending you lots of love and hugs!

• Love
Reactions: Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
How are you feeling @Root?

• Hugs
Reactions: Root
porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
How's everyone doing?

I still have a job, even if I despise it. Its nice out so that's good. Belly is full and had great company over the weekend. I'll choose to ignore everything else going on in my life for now lol

I hope everyone else is doing ok.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, Brick In The Wall, Carina and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I still have a job, even if I despise it. Its nice out so that's good. Belly is full and had great company over the weekend. I'll choose to ignore everything else going on in my life for now lol

I hope else is doing ok.
What did you eat?

R

Root

Student
Sep 15, 2019
Hello everyone.
How are you feeling @Root?
Last couple of days haven't been good. It was a bit better a couple hours ago. I'm just thinking should I die. I'm very unsure about it though. How are you?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Hello everyone.

Last couple of days haven't been good. It was a bit better a couple hours ago. I'm just thinking should I die. I'm very unsure about it though. How are you?
Stop that. What is going on? You were getting better...

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Hello everyone.

Hi. Sorry your last few days haven't been goot.

• Hugs
Reactions: Root