porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
As much as I love their culture I've always just tried learning to read for my hobbies lol. Not a good enough reason in the long run I guess.

確かに日本が綺麗. 図とニッポン大好き。

To loosely translate my garbled Japanese I said: After all, Japan is beautiful. I'll always love Japan.

Is there a Japanese cult I don't know about? lol

Hah I can barely read any kanji. I remember hiragana and katakana and that's it. And still can't understand most of it lol.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Hah I can barely read any kanji. I remember hiragana and katakana and that's it. And still can't understand most of it lol.
I can't read at all lol. I can barely make out basic hiragana words here and there at this point. I've lost all of my knowledge pretty much.

わたわしわひらがなわすきです。
Watashiwa Hiraganawa Sukidesu

Keep forgetting to loosely translate: I love Hiragana.

It sounds so much better in Japanese lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carina and Jean4
porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I can't read at all lol. I can barely make out basic hiragana words here and there at this point. I've lost all of my knowledge pretty much.

わたわしわひらがなわすきです。

Haha wakarimashita.. I think

One of my favorite places when I went to Japan:
Kinkakuji!!
It was snowing too. Super dope. Sugoi!!

Attachments

• 88C0ADF6-66C5-413D-9DDC-25BEAB55468C.jpeg
    88C0ADF6-66C5-413D-9DDC-25BEAB55468C.jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Haha wakarimashita.. I think

One of my favorite places when I went to Japan:
Kinkakuji!!
It was snowing too. Super dope. Sugoi!!
That picture is beautiful! Kirei! Sugoi! I've always wanted to visit in person and see some of the sites but it costs so much money I can't afford to even visit for a week ugh.

Well if I find any medication that actually works maybe I can try learning again. It's always been a dream of mine to be semi fluent in Japanese like my brother is. Though I guess he's completely fluent at this point since he learned it well over 8 years ago.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: porfin1234
porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
That picture is beautiful! Kirei! Sugoi! I've always wanted to visit in person and see some of the sites but it costs so much money I can't afford to even visit for a week ugh.

Well if I find any medication that actually works maybe I can try learning again. It's always been a dream of mine to be semi fluent in Japanese like my brother is. Though I guess he's completely fluent at this point since he learned it well over 8 years ago.

Nice , maybe he can help you. Never too late!

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
私も大学で日本語を勉強しました!ほとんど忘れてしまったけど。

• Hugs
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
私も大学で日本語を勉強しました!ほとんど忘れてしまったけど。
lol I can only read a fraction of that. I've forgotten almost all of my kanji. I think you said something about also speaking Japanese at first but then I lost it completely.

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
lol I can only read a fraction of that. I've forgotten almost all of my kanji. I think you said something about also speaking Japanese at first but then I lost it completely.

"I studied Japanese language in college, too! I forgot it almost completely though."

• Love
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I've heard good things about Kratom. I've never had an issue pertaining to withdrawal of alcohol or anything. So I guess I'm fortunate in that aspect.

It's amazing, there are different veins (strains) so they each help in their own individual ways. That's good that you haven't had any withdrawal symptoms, they're fucking terrible.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Tomorrow, weather permitting, I go to the dispensary!!!!!

Reactions: cosmicpixiedust, Carina and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I really want to do some Bob Ross style paintings but there's no way I can start if I don't have any work to make money to buy painting supplies lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
omg big online shopping site with everything..... stop offering me SN! I don't need 113 grams... or 2lbs..... or 50 lbs... I never bought it from you! stop it!

• Wow
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
omg big online shopping site with everything..... stop offering me SN! I don't need 113 grams... or 2lbs..... or 50 lbs... I never bought it from you! stop it!
Tell them you don't cure meat for a living so they stop.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Tell them you don't cure meat for a living so they stop.
What's scary was I wass looking up glasses and other measuring items....and they came up as "related to what your viewing"

like... ok yeah they are, but... really?
----------------------------------
granted I was legit looking for the items in an unrelated thing but still

• Wow
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
What's scary was I wass looking up glasses and other measuring items....and they came up as "related to what your viewing"

like... ok yeah they are, but... really?
----------------------------------
granted I was legit looking for the items in an unrelated thing but still
It knows too much. The site needs to be shut down.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I know... it's way to spooky... I swear if it starts recommending antiemetics, and tagamet... Im going to scream.
I would actually just run away from that site and never return if it did that. That's too personal lol.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
AnthonyFrank

AnthonyFrank

Feb 15, 2020
Really struggling, but here, so that's good I guess. Thank you for thinking of me. It means a lot to me

Poet, I joined this site a few days ago and I really like your posts. Can not see why you are struggling? You seem like a very intelligent women and from your posts rather balanced. Just saying ...

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019

Wait, so one can buy SN on the big river site? I just had my first look in the onion patch today, and I'm having doubts about being able to get my method of first choice.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Wait, so one can buy SN on the big river site? I just had my first look in the onion patch today, and I'm having doubts about being able to get my method of first choice.
I won't confirm anything. Just saying random stuff :)

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I just found a document I wrote on August 1st of last year that perfectly encapsulates how I used to feel lol. Well I still feel that way but the medication is stifling it to a degree. 6409 words may as well be a short essay. I kind of want to share it but maybe that's just pointless lol. It definitely can't be posted on a regular writing share site because they would definitely take it the wrong way.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
I've been offline all day today, despite the fact that I was home literally all day. Can't even remember what I did tbh

• Love
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I've been offline all day today, despite the fact that I was home literally all day. Can't even remember what I did tbh
and I've been on all day doing nothing. We did the opposite I guess lol.

• Love
Reactions: BooGirl
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
What are you doing tomorrow?

• Love
Reactions: BooGirl
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Is this the place for random memes? Let me try this again:

Kqyux40onxg41sm