Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: MysticPerception
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
View attachment 27630

So, I drove myself to the store today for the first time in two months. To celebrate I got myself a colossal piece of confetti cake. What do you think?

I may have to scrape some of the icing off of it though. I don't know why all the cake at the grocery store has really super sweet icing. I wish they would just sell the cake without icing sometime.
That actually looks delicious
----------------------------------
Sadly i have to go to bed.... because I"m late at going lol. Night all

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I haven't eaten it yet. I'll probably eat it in the next hour or so. I think I might've eaten a little too much dinner.
Remember.. I get the extra frosting lol

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Remember.. I get the extra frosting lol
That's the other thing I don't like about the store-bought cake. They put almost as much frosting on it as there is cake. It's like a layer of frosting several inches thick.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina, MysticPerception and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
That's the other thing I don't like about the store-bought cake. They put almost as much frosting on it as there is cake. It's like a layer of frosting several inches thick.
One can never have too much frosting :blarg:

• Love
Reactions: Polly and BlueWidow
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
One can never have too much frosting :blarg:
I beg to differ. My teeth have screamed at me before because I had a cupcake with way too much frosting lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and Jean4
D

Deleted member 14177

not home
Jan 20, 2020
I just want to eat this entire jar of pickles

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: BlueWidow, Jean4 and MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Polly and MysticPerception
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I just want to eat this entire jar of pickles
Do you drink the juice? Isn't pickle juice supposedly good for some ailment? I can't remember what it is now.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14177
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
I can't even believe I'm saying this but I really do hate my hamster. When I first got her I was deeply in love with her and thought myself to be the happiest person in the world. But now its seems to just have been a short-lived infatuation.

• Aww..
D

Deleted member 14177

not home
Jan 20, 2020
Do you drink the juice? Isn't pickle juice supposedly good for some ailment? I can't remember what it is now.
I'll drink allll the juice!! Just because I love it though

• Wow
Reactions: BlueWidow, MysticPerception and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I can't even believe I'm saying this but I really do hate my hamster. When I first got her I was deeply in love with her and thought myself to be the happiest person in the world. But now its seems to just have been a short-lived infatuation.
What happened and how long did you have her?
I'll drink allll the juice!! Just because I love it though
D4D322CF 38B3 4AFE B1CB B93FA8838FCB

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and BlueWidow
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
[Rant]
Jesus fuck.
So today I'm doing the MRI that should've been yesterday.
Yesterday at noon - a reasonable hour.
Today they put me at 7 am - a not so reasonable hour! :hmph:
Also, they didn't actually give me an exact time to come at, just "be here at 7, we'll figure something."
No, you don't understand, the lady said "arrive at 7, we will see where we shove you." Word for word translation!
And so, here I am, it's 7:04 as I'm typing this out. I took a little break to present myself to the receptionist and he goes "ah, we put you at 8. What are you doing here at this hour?"
Need a raging hair ripping emoji because it would be most suitable for the situation right now.
[/Rant]

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
[Rant]
Jesus fuck.
So today I'm doing the MRI that should've been yesterday.
Yesterday at noon - a reasonable hour.
Today they put me at 7 am - a not so reasonable hour! :hmph:
Also, they didn't actually give me an exact time to come at, just "be here at 7, we'll figure something."
No, you don't understand, the lady said "arrive at 7, we will see where we shove you." Word for word translation!
And so, here I am, it's 7:04 as I'm typing this out. I took a little break to present myself to the receptionist and he goes "ah, we put you at 8. What are you doing here at this hour?"
Need a raging hair ripping emoji because it would be most suitable for the situation right now.
[/Rant]
You are here with us! So when you are done... are you going to get ice cream?

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
You are here with us! So when you are done... are you going to get ice cream?
No food allowed before climbing into the magnet.
Speaking of food, I need to take my meds at 8, which is when I am to climb into the thing and they just said to come back at 7:30 and only then they will tell me whether or not it'll be possible.
Quietly freaking out rn because the MRI machine is the only neurological piece of equipment where I should NOT be having seizures in.
Very angry.
But yes, once I'm out of the thing I'm practically pillaging the ice cream machines over here. :pfff:
Quietly doing the zombie shuffle in between smoking areas.

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
No food allowed before climbing into the magnet.
Speaking of food, I need to take my meds at 8, which is when I am to climb into the thing and they just said to come back at 7:30 and only then they will tell me whether or not it'll be possible.
Quietly freaking out rn because the MRI machine is the only neurological piece of equipment where I should NOT be having seizures in.
Very angry.
But yes, once I'm out of the thing I'm practically pillaging the ice cream machines over here. :pfff:
Quietly doing the zombie shuffle in between smoking areas.
Exactly! So. What kind of ice cream?
Exactly! So. What kind of ice cream?
2BA9C8E9 3617 4612 B15D 384528D7329A

Last edited:
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
What happened and how long did you have her?

View attachment 27649

Well let's see I got her on Dec 28, so 52 days. I just find her oh so aggravating. I try so hard to make her happy but my efforts are only in vain. Its frustrating to me.

I got her every single toy available at Petco and she barely uses any of them. All she tries to do is escape and I don't understand why. She doesn't seem stressed out,her cage is big enough for her and she had plenty to do in there so it's not boring in there. My mom said she is just curious and wants to explore but idk. I bought her an additional cage with tubing and everything. I even spent all day building her a bridge out of popsicle sticks and wooden dowels and she doesn't even care about it. I feel really foolish and ashamed.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and MysticPerception
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I swear to God I will start killing people.
Before this thing I needed to get a sort of promise paper - a paper stating that I'm indeed arriving today and that the clinic is aware that I am in need of an MRA and MRV too. Normally that's a non issue. Normally. All the times I've done it before went without problem.
But now my clinic got a new staff, they started bickering about whether or not they should search for MRA and MRV, concluded that they shouldn't because they need to save time, and sent me without the MRA and MRV papers claiming it's all part of the MRI paper. It is very obviously not.
And now there are mildly upset mothers around me because I started swearing about this.
"Excuse me, I'm a brain cripple. It's a bit difficult to live with a broken brain, you see." seems to have shut the up well enough, though.

• Aww..
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I don't even know anymore. I'm going to sleep. Night everyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: ArtsyDrawer, BlueWidow and Brick In The Wall
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Morning there. How's everybody doing?

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Brick In The Wall
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Morning to you, I'm doing okay. How're you doing today?
That's good to hear. I saw you're going to be quitting alcohol, right?
I'm having work-related anxiety right now, and it's very resistant to being shaked off. And also I had some really nice erotic dreams with catgirls this night, so getting back to reality is a bit disappointing too :ahhha:

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
That's good to hear. I saw you're going to be quitting alcohol, right?
I'm having work-related anxiety right now, and it's very resistant to being shaked off. And also I had some really nice erotic dreams with catgirls this night, so getting back to reality is a bit disappointing too :ahhha:
Sorry you're having the anxiety. Sounds like you had some nice dreams though!

Yea I've vowed to stop drinking for a while. It's causing too many issues in my life and I need to focus.

I'm slowly trying to go down the road to recovery and this is a good first step. Let's see how it all plays out though, I've always got other options.

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Sorry you're having the anxiety
Yeah, the lamest part is that, really, I have no reason to. I have enough in savings to last me over 2 years without any hit in spending, and I also have another fairly interesting option available soon, not to mention all the "office coder" stuff I can get without much hassle.
I think it's a sort-of bad habit from school times, where I was constantly anxious about my mother being satisfied by my scores, to feel like that.

I'm slowly trying to go down the road to recovery and this is a good first step.
Very unexpected from you, but that's great! Hope you succeed on that road :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall