• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Volton

Volton

Aug 10, 2022
So guys i have a customized ratchet and towels and coke bottlecaps and small screwdriver handles and been trying for the last two hours but all i could get was the feeling of head expanding and FEELING LIKE it is hard to swallow (though in reality it was not hard to swallow at all)

What am i doing wrong? Not pressing on both arteries? Isnt one enough? Isnt head expanding feeling a sign it is correct? If i wait like that or even try to sleep would it work?

I got scared of getting brain damage or something so i couldnt stay like that more than 20-25 seconds because as i understood if it was correctly done i would pass out in 5 seconds or so?
Both arteries have to be pressed for it to work, expanding head feeling should be avoided and means you are pressing too hard on the jugular veins (located behind the carotid arteries, they allow blood to flow down from the brain into the body)

dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Feel like this could work, but haven't actually tried the proper method yet, and probably won't go that far in the near future. Here's why I think it could work, but also why I think it might be finicky and for that reason maybe not ideal.

Using just my hand, once I found the right spot to push down on, I did manage to get to the point where my whole body started tingling and I was starting to lose vision in one eye. Stopped because at that point it got really hard to keep the pressure on. The key to finding the right spot for me was this:

1. Sitting in a leaned back position, head tilted back so your neck is taught; I did this in bed just leaned against the backboard, and I recommend if you do this you set yourself up so even if you somehow manage to knock yourself out, you can't hurt yourself falling over. So either lie down or seat yourself in a a safe position.
  2. Carefully feeling where the pulse is strongest; this was tricky because at least for me it feels quite strong right next to my trachea, but pressing down there really only put pressure on my trachea without doing much else. Sweet spot seemed to be just slightly above the middle of my throat, and maybe like a centimeter out from the side of the trachea. This required a lot of trial and error on my part.
  3. After locating that point, press down on it on both sides (by pressing towards the back of your neck) using a pincer-like shape (or U-shape) formed with your thumb on one side and your index and middle finger on the other.
Doing this I was able to reproduce the feeling described above, though not extremely consistently.

Main issue I had was that it is pretty finicky to find that spot, and it's hard for me to tell at the moment whether the "cornhole bag" method makes that process easier by covering a larger area. I tried using the palms of my hand to try to emulate this, but no success there.

Two things I will note:
  • I came pretty close to bruising my neck by trying this so many times before finding a relatively consistent way to do it, so if that would pose a problem just make sure to not overdo it
  • The night / morning after doing this, I actually felt pretty weak for a few hours, and would get that same tingling feeling / light headedness just lying down doing nothing. This was strong enough that at one point I was almost convinced I would actually pass out. Not sure why or how, but worth taking into account that it might have some lingering effects. Then again, might have been exhaustion or stress, not sure.

I definitely want to try again, but given what I mentioned above, I'm definitely giving myself some rest here.
there is the vagus nerve that controls the heartbeat that can be damaged by chokeholds but wont manifest till hours later

Reactions: Charlie-Bravo
Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
Is the only advantage with a ratchet strap over an improvised tourniquet the fact that it is less likely to come undone once unconscious?

P

puffnstuff

Jul 3, 2023
I saw the original diagram of where the arteries are but I am still confused. Are they more on the sides of the neck, toward the front, etc. Is there a better diagram?

Reactions: XcatnipX
R

RachelLauren'sFeast

Jul 6, 2023
Hey everyone,

Been talking to a lot of people in the chat and trying to explain this method, and one user wanted me to make a post about it, so here goes everything.

We're going after a classic idea of using a blood choke, except, it will be against ourselves. In the privacy of our own homes. In a fully relaxed state.

This method is fully capable and will kill you very fast. I know this because it's what we were taught in the Marine Corps.

First, you're going to want some Gorilla tape OR a tree ratchet.

Second, get two Sackhole/Cornhole bags.

Now, depending on what you're using, you'll want to lie on the ground and put the bags on these two exact areas on your neck (In blue).

face.jpg

The reason we're lying on the ground is that we want to be able not to have to fuss over putting the bags on us and making sure they don't fall out of place before we use the ratchet or the tape. You're putting the bags on these two areas to go after the internal carotid arteries.

Start cinching the ratchet closed or wrap the tape around your neck once. Is everything feeling good? I'm glad. If not, then uncinch it a little and place the bags. You want to make sure that you're not compressing the windpipe as that could cause you to freak out a little.

We want this to be painless and fast.

After you're comfortable, sit down if you want to or stand up. Do whatever you want honestly. Start wrapping the tape around your neck more and a little tighter or start closing the ratchet more.

In about 5-20 seconds you will pass out. After that, it's pretty much game over unless you somehow hit the ratchet release. That's why I said we could also use tape as well. With the gorilla tape, it will make sure that you don't inadvertently try to tear the tap off... because it will be strong as hell around your neck.

After you pass out, it will only take a few minutes, and you will be brain dead from the complete lack of blood flow to your brain.

I think I've explained this pretty well and I hope you guys understand the method. If not, please don't hesitate and I'm sure that I can help you out or someone else in the community can help you out.
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but are the places you've marked to put the bags at the front of the neck or the back?

Fi-Fe

Fi-Fe

May 31, 2023
Are you sure that method is painless?

Have anyone tried this method and successfully ctb?
It's painless, Ive done it with a belt with no loops in it... Problem is the belt loosens and I wake up around 15-20 seconds later. I just need to buy ratchet straps.

Reactions: j1nxxb0yjj4ke
J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
does anyone know of anyone who did rhis and succeeded?
cheap alternatives to cornhole bags??
cheap alternarives to cornhole bags??
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but are the places you've marked to put the bags at the front of the neck or the back?
i think at the front. but good question.
cheap improvised alternarives to cornhole bags??

Last edited:
J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
ideas for cheap, improvised alternatives to cornhole bags??

M

midinat

Jun 11, 2023
I can't make it work, despite trying many times with variations. All I get is a pulsating feeling in my head and feeling as if my head is going to explode, but not the peaceful and quick thing described at all

Vegan Antinatalist

Vegan Antinatalist

Jul 17, 2023
i ju
Hey everyone,

Been talking to a lot of people in the chat and trying to explain this method, and one user wanted me to make a post about it, so here goes everything.

We're going after a classic idea of using a blood choke, except, it will be against ourselves. In the privacy of our own homes. In a fully relaxed state.

This method is fully capable and will kill you very fast. I know this because it's what we were taught in the Marine Corps.

Now, depending on what you're using, you'll want to lie on the ground and put the bags on these two exact areas on your neck (In blue).

face.jpg

The reason we're lying on the ground is that we want to be able not to have to fuss over putting the bags on us and making sure they don't fall out of place before we use the ratchet or the tape. You're putting the bags on these two areas to go after the internal carotid arteries.

Start cinching the ratchet closed or wrap the tape around your neck once. Is everything feeling good? I'm glad. If not, then uncinch it a little and place the bags. You want to make sure that you're not compressing the windpipe as that could cause you to freak out a little.

After you're comfortable, sit down if you want to or stand up. Do whatever you want honestly. Start wrapping the tape around your neck more and a little tighter or start closing the ratchet more.

In about 5-20 seconds you will pass out. After that, it's pretty much game over unless you somehow hit the ratchet release. That's why I said we could also use tape as well. With the gorilla tape, it will make sure that you don't inadvertently try to tear the tap off... because it will be strong as hell around your neck.

After you pass out, it will only take a few minutes, and you will be brain dead from the complete lack of blood flow to your brain.

I think I've explained this pretty well and I hope you guys understand the method. If not, please don't hesitate and I'm sure that I can help you out or someone else in the community can help you out.
I just think its absolutely beautiful that you would share this and help people. Thank you <3

Reactions: DT2007
masterboy

masterboy

Jul 17, 2023
Are you sure that method is painless?

Have anyone tried this method and successfully ctb?
If someone has tried successfully then no one is here to reply you saying yes Bro I did it . Try cutting your wrist. It will be ok

depressedlittleboy

depressedlittleboy

Jul 18, 2023
Hey everyone,

face.jpg

I don't exactly understand 'put the bags on these two exact areas on your neck' and showed the carotid arteries and how do I put the sackhole bag on my neck and wrap the tree rachet around my neck to kill myself

J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
c
I have a great demonstration of this method if anyone wants it. Helped me to the point of almost making it.
could you dm me about that?
I tried it to , you need to find the correct spot first , I instantly felt dizzy after pressing my arteries.

Its easy to find your sweet spot and you can also experiment by pressing it with mere fingers you will instantly feel dizy , look for a heartbeat above Adam apple , keep trying , not on windpipe but beside it.
this was helpful
ok so itll leave the windpipe open. good. when you fuya practice with hands, can you swallow wirhiur any problems?

i feel arpujs but where i press makes mw not be able ro swallow without pain so i usually stop pretry quick.

and yeah, other than that 1 streamer, has anyone elae ever succeeded with this that anyone knows of?
Yep! When you're out, you're out. If there is nobody there to undo the ratchet or the tape when you're out and it wasn't too loose, then it will continue to cut off the blood and you'll be gone.

The only thing I could think of that might happen is maybe if you were standing and you smashed your head when you hit the ground. Might cause something to happen with the nervous system where your body flails for a second or the arms come up. This is called the "Fencing Pose".

That's one reason I encouraged people to just sit down. That way you won't have any fear of hitting a thing and possibly loosening the strap or tape. Have a lazy boy? Hell, kick the leg rest up and recline it.
what about rhat dude who streamed it? Did he do it wrong? because he was all over the place, even though he obvs passed out pretty quick.
s
If you watch the vids you will see that you very quickly slip out of conscienceness. You will only flail if your fighting it in the beginning. I'll be using a couple a t-shirts with a strap, kooz has said that this will work fine.
ow me what the shirts look like??

Last edited:
J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
I looked on the first page of posts briefly and combined with what @Kooz said I managed to do it. It was something @Prime said on the first page.

It was something like sitting down and with your hand (either left or right) forming a U shape with your thumb and first and second fingers. Then getting them and finding a pulse on both sides of the windpipe then pressing straight in.

I tried to squeeze the arteries together and I couldn't get it. Turns out you just press inwards (so towards you as if your finger will come out in the same spots on the back of your neck) and then you should feel it.

Does that help at all?

finally. thank you
how ro avoid the jugulars??? cornhoke seems like itll preas both in?
Hey everyone,

face.jpg

how wide is a tree ratchet?
Hey everyone,

face.jpg

how wide is a tree ratchet?
Hey everyone,

face.jpg

are rhe atraps on thrse rarchets cms thick, or inches thick?

Last edited:
J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
All of what i said is how I managed to do it. I did it twice and it was slightly different both times but I did press lower on my neck the second time so that differed it a bit.

That experimentation I did would help determine where the beanbags would go. Like from my experiments I think the lower one with the beanbags would work better but I think it differs a bit from person to person
how wide is your ratchet strap or tape? an inch? wider?

HoplessBegins

HoplessBegins

Gonna Die anyways
Jul 19, 2023
Hey everyone,

face.jpg

Rahhhh 0331. Go big or go back to your room ya know

J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
where did you find this?
The ratchet and bean bags make it similar to being choked out by a arm. Rear naked choke.

rnc2.gif
I love bean bags because they're thick. I suggest the same size as a bean bag and you can fill it with buckwheat, corn, or beans. The reason I try to avoid having people go for anything softer is that you want to make sure that there is mostly even distribution from the bag and ratchet. You could use tightly wrapped socks or a shirt but then you risk it being too soft if not done properly which could cause the compression to not work as well.

As stated before, imagine what it's like to have the arms around your neck. You're trying to replicate that feeling and stability. Also one reason I suggested to have someone from an MMA center actually apply one on you. Then you'll know exactly what it is supposed to feel like and where the pressure is supposed to be.

Drop in classes are pretty easy to do and either are free or super cheap. State that it's one of the first moves you want to learn and I'm more then certain someone will oblige you.
did that. tirna out their cholke blocks the blood up and down from the brain. unless the guy wasnt skilled enoigh to just do it to the upward trajectory veins?
where did you find this?

did that. tirna out their cholke blocks the blood up and down from the brain. unless the guy wasnt skilled enoigh to just do it to the upward trajectory veins?
is that the bloodflow going up AND down? because arent we meant to only be doing it for the upward movement of blood?

Last edited:
Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
It's hit or miss, I've blocked it a few times and then couldn't do it like the next 5 times. If you really wanna take the risk of feeling like your heads gonna explode (it's really not nice) then go for it. It will take less than a minute to practice and get the feeling you want. But hey, if you wanna go in blind. Go for it.
Why would you go blind?

HoleintheDark

HoleintheDark

Writhing with the worms
Jul 12, 2023
I've been practicing hitting the carotid arteries with my fingers for the past 5 days now, about 4 hours a day, making an attempt every half hour or so. I was able to do it a total of 17 times with the desired effects (lightheadedness, vision becoming spotty, and no throbbing sensation due to hitting the jugular veins).

I've found it significantly easier to get to the right location by starting at a smaller lump directly below the adam's apple, instead of the adam's apple itself. (I'm not sure if I'm using the right anatomy term here, is it called the thyroid?) From there, I follow the natural curve of the neck in an upward motion, until I feel my pulse. I haven't really noticed a significance in the direction that I press my fingers (towards the back of my throat, inwards to the middle of my neck, etc).

Despite these "successful" attempts, I still fail to make myself pass out in a timely manner. Is this to be expected? As in, is the amount of pressure I can apply with my fingers just not enough?

Either way, my neck is feeling pretty sore now, so I'll wait till the end of this week to start practicing some more. Hopefully I'll be able to learn a lot more this time around.

K

KevG

Jan 4, 2022
I saw the original diagram of where the arteries are but I am still confused. Are they more on the sides of the neck, toward the front, etc. Is there a better diagram?
From a video I watched on line you will find the artery directly on either side of your Adams apple. Sure enough when I press there I fee a pulse.

T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Have I found the right place when I found the pulse on the neck? I don't feel it as well as I do on my wrist.
But I feel it clearly anyway.

Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
HE WAS UNCONSCIOUS! Stop making lies in your own head, jesus.

He didnt felt anything. The problem whit this method is this gurgling agonal breath, it sounds like a pig is dying. How do i not alert the whole country? Can someone say if i am exaggerating this

P

pando12718

Aug 1, 2023
I unfortunately have a short neck...idk who created this universe but whoever it was really just does not want me to CTB. I even found some spots where I could feel pulses, although its always much less of a pulse on the left side. was basically stabbing these parts of my neck with my hands yet nothing happened. also, i've been looking at artery/vein diagrams, it looks like the jugular is literally right next to the carotid, how are people able to not squeeze the jugular along the carotid?

G

gbi2

Specialist
Jul 10, 2023
I can't seem to get myself to pass out with polycord, a thin scarf for a bit of comfort, and a wooden spoon, which I thought would work after reading the 5 last acts book. But I've found some pipe foam (like a pool noodle) which just happens to be the right length if I wrap that around the back of my neck and thread the poly cord though it. It makes the pressure comfortable. But then when I twist the cord at the front the cord eventually digs into my neck because the foam doesn't create a big enough gap, and as I swallow it causes the cord to jump below my adams apple (which seems to be really high up on me), so I'm just trying to design a block with a U cut into it to 3D print, thinking if I put those at the side of my neck they will be right for applying pressure and they will give more room at the front of my neck. I'll probably have to secure this to my neck with 'No more nails' won't I? It's 40cm high.

Capture

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
It's Like 50K people watched this method there is no one of 50K by chance figure out Easy way to make dead easy ???

Reactions: SymphonysofAgony
Quinni

Quinni

Mar 13, 2023
Both arteries have to be pressed for it to work, expanding head feeling should be avoided and means you are pressing too hard on the jugular veins (located behind the carotid arteries, they allow blood to flow down from the brain into the body)
Sadly I can't seem to find the arteries, I will find one pulse point but then have to release pressure to try and fine the other. Once I find the other, when I place it down on my original side I can't seem to find the pulse any more!! It's so frustrating as this seems to be a very good method as the other one I looked into was CO2 as a possibility but, it would harder to bring in glass canisters to a university residence than gorilla (duct tape?) And some sort of padded weight. I'm very sorry that I am being extremely dense here and can't even find the pulse points but does anyone have any tips?? I'm overweight and have had trouble with a double chinn but my neck is not overly fat as I have lost a lot of weight recently (aka I do not count as obese)
I can't seem to get myself to pass out with polycord, a thin scarf for a bit of comfort, and a wooden spoon, which I thought would work after reading the 5 last acts book. But I've found some pipe foam (like a pool noodle) which just happens to be the right length if I wrap that around the back of my neck and thread the poly cord though it. It makes the pressure comfortable. But then when I twist the cord at the front the cord eventually digs into my neck because the foam doesn't create a big enough gap, and as I swallow it causes the cord to jump below my adams apple (which seems to be really high up on me), so I'm just trying to design a block with a U cut into it to 3D print, thinking if I put those at the side of my neck they will be right for applying pressure and they will give more room at the front of my neck. I'll probably have to secure this to my neck with 'No more nails' won't I? It's 40cm high.

View attachment 117620
If you were to 3d print something, wouldn't the outcome be too hard and be a discomfort in itself? Or do you have softer filiment / are modelling it to them make yourself
I unfortunately have a short neck...idk who created this universe but whoever it was really just does not want me to CTB. I even found some spots where I could feel pulses, although its always much less of a pulse on the left side. was basically stabbing these parts of my neck with my hands yet nothing happened. also, i've been looking at artery/vein diagrams, it looks like the jugular is literally right next to the carotid, how are people able to not squeeze the jugular along the carotid?
I'm having the same issue with pulse for me! Just opposite sides... It's so frustrating

Last edited:
G

gbi2

Specialist
Jul 10, 2023
If you were to 3d print something, wouldn't the outcome be too hard and be a discomfort in itself? Or do you have softer filiment / are modelling it to them make yourself
Yes that is likely so I'd have to make the edges more rounded than in that screenshot (though you can't tell in that the bottom isn't flat, it curves upward), and/or do something like fold up something soft like toilet paper. or cut a cube of packaging foam and place it between neck and object. I considered buying some TPU but I think that would be too squishy

But then even a flattened toilet roll on each side of the neck might just be as viable an option.

Reactions: Quinni
S

SebastianIbanez

Jun 8, 2023
Sorry if it's been mentioned earlier, but what are people recommending as the best way to simulate an arm doing a rnc with household items or things that can be ordered online?

J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
Hey everyone,

face.jpg

these arteriea seem pretry deep. Not sire how to get them ousbed in withour choking myself at thr same time.

also, the jugular is milimeters away from rhe vein, so again, i dont know.