• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Volton

Volton

Aug 10, 2022
Reactions: Oblivion
Volton

Volton

Aug 10, 2022
It's disturbing but shows which ratchet and how effective it is, he would have been unconcious after 5 seconds so horrible noises after that are painless.
Looks like the padding is a bit far in, also pressing down on the windpipe (?)

Reactions: lukas19
meowtistic

meowtistic

I just wanna sleep
Apr 10, 2023
You don't have to squeeze your neck. Pull out your left hand. Sit straight. Face directly in the front. Use your thumb and the left index and middle fingers joined together to form a U shape. place your left thumb on the left side of your neck and the combination of index and middle fingers on the right side of the neck. Look for a blob that pulses. It should be a little above the adam's apple on either side of the neck. When you feel that pulse, push it inside to compress the blob. This blob is called the carotid sinus. If you do it right, you will feel dizzy and your vision will begin to fade after 5 seconds. If nothing happens in 5 seconds, you are doing it wrong. Keep experimenting till you do it right. And it works better if you have a lean and thin neck. I took around 15 minutes to find the sweet spot.
oh my god thank you, doing this is EUPHORIC. I think this has to be my new method of ctb, because I feel death from this would be so peaceful!

WeighAnchor

WeighAnchor

Mar 1, 2023
I've had some trouble using this method, so I decided to go through the thread more meticulously than I did before. I found the posts by @toolateforme on page 16 (post #468) of this thread to be very useful for finding the right spot.

I already tried to use this method twice, on the 17th and 20th of April respectively, thinking I'd found the right spot. I had not.

For anyone having a hard time finding it, if you feel like your head is pounding like crazy, you start to get a headache, your eyes start to hurt or your face feels tight, then you've got the wrong spot. Any of these effects come from choking the jugular. This is what I felt while I was making my attempts, and I was doing it repeatedly for over an hour both times, trying to adjust the position to get it right.

The feeling I got when I found the right spot, which is the carotid bifurcation, was first my eyes darkening like when you stand up too fast, or when you're about to pass out, or your blood sugar is low. Then it felt like something cold rushed to my brain, settling around the frontal lobe area. These effects came on after a few seconds of pressing on the right spot with my fingers. I then let go, and the feeling afterwards was reminiscent of a brain freeze, though without the pain and not as intense.

I found the right spot mainly using this picture, posted by @toolateforme :
korean-png.10991

I used mainly the top image, as the other two were a bit misleading to me. While sitting down, I used both hands and traced my windpipe with my fingers on both sides, starting from my chin with my head tilted up. I then traced the skin with my fingertips, pushing into it so I could feel where it stops feeling tough and sinewy, still lightly touching my windpipe with my fingertips. I continued to slide my fingers down along the back of the windpipe until I felt a strong pulse. I had to move my fingers around a bit to find the exact right spot, and then pushed my fingers inward (towards the center of my throat) and backward (towards my neck).

The correct spot was further forward, towards the front of my throat, than I expected. From the images, I thought it'd be further back. It was really finicky finding it for me. I have a small build with a fairly thin neck. For me, if I feel my adam's apple, I'm too low. If I feel a tickle at the back of my throat when I squeeze, I'm too far forward. If I get a headache or a tightness in my face, I'm too far back. If I feel a weak pulse, I'm too high up.

I'm not sure I'll be able to do it with bean bags, I think they might be too big for me. The ones I have are 10x10cm with some plastic filling, which are quite small, but so is my neck. I might tape something smaller to my neck, followed by the bags and then using the ratchet strap on top of that. People have suggested things like bottle caps, which could actually work better for me if secured in place.

Anyway, I hope this helps for anyone struggling to find the right place. I highly suggest reading through the first few pages of the thread if you're having issues though.

tothepoint

tothepoint

May 14, 2020
It's disturbing but shows which ratchet and how effective it is, he would have been unconcious after 5 seconds so horrible noises after that are painless.

This video is inspiring. I might need to revisit the night-night method. I own a ratchet strap but wrote off the method after experimentation - too much trouble managing discomfort and achieving unconsciousness. But this looks very effective and fast, wow.

S

Smika1d

Feb 4, 2023
There's apparently something I'm not understanding. I keep pushing with my fingers to at least make sure I have the right spot, but nothing is happening. I don't understand.

lonely man

lonely man

Its painful to live.
Apr 19, 2023
i am trying to locate my carotid and press with my fingers to see effect i can only find it on right side, my right eye goes black and my right side of face feels numb and expanding and when i let go, i feel blood gushing in to arteries of my upper jaw in my mouth when i become self aware, are these the symptoms for carotid or jugular or am i doing something wrong? i am trying to ctb this week or next with night night or partial. need to lock down on method first.

sad_dude

sad_dude

Nov 25, 2022
Interesting stuff. Need to know more insights from others who tried this!!

T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
I've had some trouble using this method, so I decided to go through the thread more meticulously than I did before. I found the posts by @toolateforme on page 16 (post #468) of this thread to be very useful for finding the right spot.

I already tried to use this method twice, on the 17th and 20th of April respectively, thinking I'd found the right spot. I had not.

For anyone having a hard time finding it, if you feel like your head is pounding like crazy, you start to get a headache, your eyes start to hurt or your face feels tight, then you've got the wrong spot. Any of these effects come from choking the jugular. This is what I felt while I was making my attempts, and I was doing it repeatedly for over an hour both times, trying to adjust the position to get it right.

The feeling I got when I found the right spot, which is the carotid bifurcation, was first my eyes darkening like when you stand up too fast, or when you're about to pass out, or your blood sugar is low. Then it felt like something cold rushed to my brain, settling around the frontal lobe area. These effects came on after a few seconds of pressing on the right spot with my fingers. I then let go, and the feeling afterwards was reminiscent of a brain freeze, though without the pain and not as intense.

I found the right spot mainly using this picture, posted by @toolateforme :
korean-png.10991

I used mainly the top image, as the other two were a bit misleading to me. While sitting down, I used both hands and traced my windpipe with my fingers on both sides, starting from my chin with my head tilted up. I then traced the skin with my fingertips, pushing into it so I could feel where it stops feeling tough and sinewy, still lightly touching my windpipe with my fingertips. I continued to slide my fingers down along the back of the windpipe until I felt a strong pulse. I had to move my fingers around a bit to find the exact right spot, and then pushed my fingers inward (towards the center of my throat) and backward (towards my neck).

The correct spot was further forward, towards the front of my throat, than I expected. From the images, I thought it'd be further back. It was really finicky finding it for me. I have a small build with a fairly thin neck. For me, if I feel my adam's apple, I'm too low. If I feel a tickle at the back of my throat when I squeeze, I'm too far forward. If I get a headache or a tightness in my face, I'm too far back. If I feel a weak pulse, I'm too high up.

I'm not sure I'll be able to do it with bean bags, I think they might be too big for me. The ones I have are 10x10cm with some plastic filling, which are quite small, but so is my neck. I might tape something smaller to my neck, followed by the bags and then using the ratchet strap on top of that. People have suggested things like bottle caps, which could actually work better for me if secured in place.

Anyway, I hope this helps for anyone struggling to find the right place. I highly suggest reading through the first few pages of the thread if you're having issues though.
This is very good description of what to feel ans what not to feel. Problem for me is finding something that will compress right spot without it moving with the skin. The spot is very small and any movement from it results it what everyone is talking about here and thus diminishing the method.

lonely man

lonely man

Its painful to live.
Apr 19, 2023
right , i had that tightness of head feeling when i tie a belt around my neck and pull it hard, probably jugular compression. when i pressed my fingers against thinking what is carotid [ i can only feel it one side, other is faint] i get dizzy all over my body , chest and face, vision blur and thats it, i am not passing out. i did for a 40 seconds straight. i read that if done properly one should pass out in 20 seconds or even less. could it be because i cant locate it on left side. ?

Reactions: thecolourgold
T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
right , i had that tightness of head feeling when i tie a belt around my neck and pull it hard, probably jugular compression. when i pressed my fingers against thinking what is carotid [ i can only feel it one side, other is faint] i get dizzy all over my body , chest and face, vision blur and thats it, i am not passing out. i did for a 40 seconds straight. i read that if done properly one should pass out in 20 seconds or even less. could it be because i cant locate it on left side. ?
very much likely. When i managed to press on both i only am able to hold for max 5 seconds, as after my hands go numb and i cant control the hold any longer. Never managed to pass out from hand hold, as it makes my hands and legs to convulse and release.

thecolourgold

thecolourgold

night night coming soon. ❤️
Apr 22, 2023
I've been trying for a few days now and no luck. I've tried pacing the track of my external carotid to where it forks with my internal, still not able to pass out. I have tried just bruting the strap with no luck. I think the socks I'm using are too soft but I am unsure. They seem to compress into themselves instead of into me. So I'm about to try with a lighter in place instead? Thinking something firmer might do the trick. Just doing tests, not CTB so I'll try to report back today, if not in the next few days.
Well what do you know it seemed to work pretty well. In the past few days when attempting night night I've been ready to ctb. I'm still ready but my roommate is coming home soon so I can't attempt right now. However, the lighters work! The two lighters were positioned at each carotid, right under the chin, below my back teeth, in front of the neck muscle. I put it on while sitting up, using a neck tie to put it on. Once its on and tight, I leaned back and had pillows under my upper back, my head leaning back and my neck out. I felt pressure and my heartbeat in my face. But I also started to get black in my eyes, couldn't close my mouth. I think this is it! I will be attempting in the next few days! Hoping for the best

Last edited:
thecolourgold

thecolourgold

Apr 22, 2023
Well what do you know it seemed to work pretty well. In the past few days when attempting night night I've been ready to ctb. I'm still ready but my roommate is coming home soon so I can't attempt right now. However, the lighters work! The two lighters were positioned at each carotid, right under the chin, below my back teeth, in front of the neck muscle. I put it on while sitting up, using a neck tie to put it on. Once its on and tight, I leaned back and had pillows under my upper back, my head leaning back and my neck out. I felt pressure and my heartbeat in my face. But I also started to get black in my eyes, couldn't close my mouth. I think this is it! I will be attempting in the next few days! Hoping for the best
I did not succeed. I tried the lighters no. I tried some thin socks filled with rice nothing. I'll try again tonight.

Reactions: coldbesideuu
thecolourgold

thecolourgold

Apr 22, 2023
I think my problem was that I was putting the bags on either side of my throat, but the same place. They are at different places in my neck. I did the felt pen, gonna try again! And I have a ratchet strap now too. I just got off the phone with my family. I hope it's the last time but they don't know that. I'm alone all night so it should go well. I hope I don't miss that bus again. Will report, probably edit my comment in the next week if things don't work out. EDIT: failure again. I'm awake.

Last edited:
T

Twistedliesinside

Apr 20, 2023
Okay... how long is it supposed to take to kill you after you pass out? Because this is like my favourite thing to do during sex, so just trying to stay safe guys, hope someone knows the answer haha...

H

henry22

Mar 31, 2023
Are you supposed to compress medial to the sternocleidomastoid mastoid muscles or on it?

B

BeyondTheHorizon

Nov 14, 2022
I think this explains things perfectly - also the functions of partial hanging.

Now most probably the method I will go with.

Thanks a lot!!

Edit: Once I got it right, it was almost a frighteningly pleasant sensation. Gotta be quick to stop yourself in time.
Have you gone through with this? It seems extremely appealing.

wanderingbeam

wanderingbeam

Jul 14, 2022
i can't find the right spots on my neck no matter how hard i try. i can feel a bit of a pulse but it's weak and i don't get the lightheaded feeling no matter where i press. has anyone with a thicker neck managed to make it work?

Charlie-Bravo

Charlie-Bravo

May 30, 2023
Hey, so I think this is the method for my 2nd try. Bought the ratched today, was planning to use 2 towels(folded) instead of the cornbags. Some comments/findings of mine after my research:

I watched some tutorials on the Blood Choke(MMA), which probably inspired OP. Interesting thing I noticed: the position of the elbow didn't matter(no mention of an opponents sweetspot in any tutorial), the most important thing was the angle of the elbow, so that force was applied sideways.

Also, looking at pictures of cartoid arteries, you can see that the Jugular vein(blue big tube) is in front of the cartoid artery(red big tube), which might explain the headexploding sensation some of you had while testing. You simply did not apply enough force, only compressing the Jugular vein stopping the blood outflow from the brain, like a traffic jam in the brain. Which is bad news because more force means the test run becomes real!!!!

Carotid artery stenosis 1932279936
i can't find the right spots on my neck no matter how hard i try. i can feel a bit of a pulse but it's weak and i don't get the lightheaded feeling no matter where i press. has anyone with a thicker neck managed to make it work?
Reply #65 on page 3 has good videos for paramedics to find the cartoid pulse. You can also google something like"How to find cartoid pulse" on youtube etc. Paramedics have to find that sweetspot too, so youre not alone ;)

Last edited:
burgerkingofficial

burgerkingofficial

May 22, 2023
Hi, first time chatter here. I've gone through this thread to about page 11, and after trying to find the right spot I'm just wondering: how important is it? The corn hole bags cover a pretty good amount of your neck, so as long as you get the general area right, shouldn't it work? I've been feeling the pulse but haven't been able to get any of the numbness or loss of vision that's been described.

Last edited:
T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
Hi, first time chatter here. I've gone through this thread to about page 11, and after trying to find the right spot I'm just wondering: how important is it? The corn hole bags cover a pretty good amount of your neck, so as long as you get the general area right, shouldn't it work? I've been feeling the pulse but haven't been able to get any of the numbness or loss of vision that's been described.
Read the whole thread. Finding them is crucial.

Reactions: burgerkingofficial
leftdreaming

leftdreaming

I should’ve been a house cat
Apr 28, 2023
Sorry if this is a repeat question, but if I can feel my pulse, then I'd that a good indicator of where I should press? And by pressing hard for long enough I should be able to test passing out with just my hands, right?

T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
Sorry if this is a repeat question, but if I can feel my pulse, then I'd that a good indicator of where I should press? And by pressing hard for long enough I should be able to test passing out with just my hands, right?
Not necessarly passing out, but some sensation with vision/hearing/possibly limbs.

iLikeFrogs

iLikeFrogs

In the grippy socks jail
May 5, 2023
It's real effective but damn I'm having second thoughts rn (it looks painful on video tbh). Also on the other hand the comments there were so mean, like seriously why :/

Charlie-Bravo

Charlie-Bravo

May 30, 2023
It's real effective but damn I'm having second thoughts rn (it looks painful on video tbh). Also on the other hand the comments there were so mean, like seriously why :/
He probably fell unconscious after a couple of seconds. So he did not feel it. I find it relatively peaceful, just spasms and agonal breathing. No screaming, no fighting. Every death is not nice, we are literally hardwired to fight it(SI). What gives me hope, is that he hardly has his hand on the ratched, so he never actively fought for his live.

Redhat83

Redhat83

Rio:))
Jun 3, 2023
some kind of strangulation is definetly how I want to go I've done it many times before it doesn't hurt feels pretty calming actually but I never have the strength to finish it

Charlie-Bravo

Charlie-Bravo

May 30, 2023
some kind of strangulation is definetly how I want to go I've done it many times before it doesn't hurt feels pretty calming actually but I never have the strength to finish it
What do you mean with calming? The feeling of being high? I heard that lack of oxygen and blood to brain does this. Kinda exciting that my last moments might be quite nice.