• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Javi

Javi

Sep 8, 2022
The world is cruel and I dont want to be here any more. So, how i have to put the cornhole around my neck? i just put It in the right position and put the gorilla and thats It? Can someone give me advice or precautions before doing It please?

[_______]

[_______]

β€’In No Hurryβ€’
Sep 26, 2022
I've bought the bags and tape, now we wait.

SectOfValtiel

SectOfValtiel

Attendant of God
Nov 7, 2022
Ive been trying to find this shit for days at this point, just cant seem to get the desired effect
Yeah I can find the pulse but no amount of pressure makes me start to pass out- I can only ever get that pressure in the head but apparently thats not what you want so Im doing something wrong
But I cant figure out what it is

Just ends up feeling like another thing my useless ass cant accomplish
Thought this was my method but Im too incompetent or too fat to do it right lmao

Reactions: BeanaPole
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I found a video of someone doing the night night. To me it didn't look very peaceful but at the same time he could have been unconscious. It looks like he used two bean bags and a ratchet strap. He was making noises like a pig.

Altvtysp

Altvtysp

Nov 5, 2022
I found a video of someone doing the night night. To me it didn't look very peaceful but at the same time he could have been unconscious. It looks like he used two bean bags and a ratchet strap. He was making noises like a pig.
Strangling oneself is by definition not "peaceful". If anyone is actually going to try using a ratchet strap it won't work because it doesn't get tight enough. I don't even think partial hanging works well enough either. Perhaps a thin cord attached to like 50 pounds would do it but only if the loop/noose can easily keep closing tighter but the issue is that is gets stuck them weight is placed onto the ligature instead of through it. Personally will be seeking another method.

Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
Could you combine this with being in a pool? Press the spots until you blackout and slip underwater unconscious?
For sure. Vasovagal maneuver also works
You could how ever when you pass out and the blood starts going to the brain. Your SI would kick in and probably get back up from the shock. I heard drowning is quite painful
I have heard all sorts of sayings about drowning. Some divers says it's peaceful once the water has filled your lungs, in his words the body start thinking its breathing O2 again.
Strangling oneself is by definition not "peaceful". If anyone is actually going to try using a ratchet strap it won't work because it doesn't get tight enough. I don't even think partial hanging works well enough either. Perhaps a thin cord attached to like 50 pounds would do it but only if the loop/noose can easily keep closing tighter but the issue is that is gets stuck them weight is placed onto the ligature instead of through it. Personally will be seeking another method.
Ratchet strap works. Anyone can see images of it online and also find cases where it was done, it requires force. We shouldnt discourage others, just because we didn't manage to pull it.

Last edited:
T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
Hi. First time posting. Just wanted to say i read whole 46 pages on this thread,pphb and some sub-threads to this one.
I can find the both spots with my left hand but have some problem with right tho still manage.
When I start pressing in right place i start to feel dizzy a bit, my eyesight starts to darken and I hear strange distorted echo-like sounds. Then my hand cannot hold onto same spot for longer than 3 second, and involuntary releases.
I instant get feeling of numbness in my limbs, and my body starts doing small sudden movements.
It all passes after about 3-5seconds after hand released, and I have strange aftertaste left in my mouth, along short pins and needles in limbs.
Im guessing this is how it should feel. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I tried replicating it in many ways, including ratchet and beanbags, but cannot manage to replicate the feeling, even with marked spots when trying otherwise than with hand.
Only get the feeling of pulsation in my head, and then I know I got it wrong.

domaincreate

domaincreate

Enemies Live Rent-Free in My Head
Jun 25, 2022
This doesn't work, there's not enough pressure from the tape. I think I got scammed, OP cashed in on our desire to suicide by selling us these useless corn bags.

T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
This doesn't work, there's not enough pressure from the tape. I think I got scammed, OP cashed in on our desire to suicide by selling us these useless corn bags.
If you use only tape it might not work. I am hopeful for ratchet but wont have enough alone time till next week to keep on trying. From what i gathered it has to be tightened fast not slowly, and ratchet actually can give more pressure than hand so i guess that should work as long as you find correct spots.

M

my-end

Leaving not grieving
Dec 19, 2022
Hi. First time posting. Just wanted to say i read whole 46 pages on this thread,pphb and some sub-threads to this one.
I can find the both spots with my left hand but have some problem with right tho still manage.
When I start pressing in right place i start to feel dizzy a bit, my eyesight starts to darken and I hear strange distorted echo-like sounds. Then my hand cannot hold onto same spot for longer than 3 second, and involuntary releases.
I instant get feeling of numbness in my limbs, and my body starts doing small sudden movements.
It all passes after about 3-5seconds after hand released, and I have strange aftertaste left in my mouth, along short pins and needles in limbs.
Im guessing this is how it should feel. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I tried replicating it in many ways, including ratchet and beanbags, but cannot manage to replicate the feeling, even with marked spots when trying otherwise than with hand.
Only get the feeling of pulsation in my head, and then I know I got it wrong.
I had a couple of the tube-like headcovers some used as masks during covid. I rolled those up and taped them...they made a smaller contact area which seemed to work ok. I haven't tried bean bags, I also considered rolled up socks.
I'm surprised you read this whole thread πŸ˜‚.
I was interested in perhaps trying an induced fainting (syncope) coupled with suspension using the rolls but maybe I'm just making it more difficult than it needs to be.
I have an n2/eb setup; I was getting high level SI during blackout so I started looking at other methods. I practically used an entire 40 cf bottle practicing.
After I started performing induced fainting (by hyperventilation and leaning the head back) I started leaning more towards hanging on a bit longer. Idk how long I'll feel this way though.
Your post caught my eye because finding the arteries with the fingers first is exactly what I did when I learned of night night. But attempts with a strap and rolls only lead to a high pressure feeling.
Idk. If I would've passed out immediately with n2, I'd be gone, when I was doing that though, I wasn't utilizing hyperventilation the best I could. I may resort back to that if I can get practiced properly.

Reactions: tiredone
Volton

Volton

Aug 10, 2022
Here's what I'm using instead of corn bags:
Nn
Sorry if its a bit hard to make out what this is, but I couldn't get a better picture.
It is two plastic bottle caps (filled with tape and stuff for stability) taped on top of each other. The top cap is 0.7in in diameter, the lower one 1.5in. The smaller cap is the one pressing on the carotid arteries. For me, this small, hard, flat surface makes it much easier to compress the carotid arteries. It works with my hands or a ratchet. Post 601 in this thread uses similar medicine cups.

For those who passed out while compressing the carotid arteries: How did it feel like? How long does it take to pass out? Whenever I do it I get strange kaleidoscopic vision after 5 seconds, and I'm pretty sure I'd pass out afterwards.

fafnir

fafnir

Angel of Distress
Feb 12, 2020
Can I use a belt for this method? I mean, a 5cm wide belt?

StressedRedhead23

StressedRedhead23

Jan 3, 2023
Hey everyone,

Been talking to a lot of people in the chat and trying to explain this method, and one user wanted me to make a post about it, so here goes everything.

We're going after a classic idea of using a blood choke, except, it will be against ourselves. In the privacy of our own homes. In a fully relaxed state.

This method is fully capable and will kill you very fast. I know this because it's what we were taught in the Marine Corps.

First, you're going to want some Gorilla tape OR a tree ratchet.

Second, get two Sackhole/Cornhole bags.

Now, depending on what you're using, you'll want to lie on the ground and put the bags on these two exact areas on your neck (In blue).

face.jpg

The reason we're lying on the ground is that we want to be able not to have to fuss over putting the bags on us and making sure they don't fall out of place before we use the ratchet or the tape. You're putting the bags on these two areas to go after the internal carotid arteries.

Start cinching the ratchet closed or wrap the tape around your neck once. Is everything feeling good? I'm glad. If not, then uncinch it a little and place the bags. You want to make sure that you're not compressing the windpipe as that could cause you to freak out a little.

We want this to be painless and fast.

After you're comfortable, sit down if you want to or stand up. Do whatever you want honestly. Start wrapping the tape around your neck more and a little tighter or start closing the ratchet more.

In about 5-20 seconds you will pass out. After that, it's pretty much game over unless you somehow hit the ratchet release. That's why I said we could also use tape as well. With the gorilla tape, it will make sure that you don't inadvertently try to tear the tap off... because it will be strong as hell around your neck.

After you pass out, it will only take a few minutes, and you will be brain dead from the complete lack of blood flow to your brain.

I think I've explained this pretty well and I hope you guys understand the method. If not, please don't hesitate and I'm sure that I can help you out or someone else in the community can help you out.
Nope. I think you've explained it clearly.. In theory this sounds ideal... In actualility, we'll see. I have all the ingredients. Only problem I have is.. not prepared for it to NOT work. My issue is being disappointed if it doesn't work. I don't have an exact plan B. Guess we'll poke and hope for the best. I've ensured that I cannot back out financially, career-wise and lastly out of new found love. Life likes to throw you curve balls like that.

Reactions: Mordrea
immutable.variable

immutable.variable

Feb 28, 2023
Would I be right in assuming it's tape OR ratchet and not both?

W

whytry

Jan 8, 2023
Hey everyone,

Been talking to a lot of people in the chat and trying to explain this method, and one user wanted me to make a post about it, so here goes everything.

We're going after a classic idea of using a blood choke, except, it will be against ourselves. In the privacy of our own homes. In a fully relaxed state.

This method is fully capable and will kill you very fast. I know this because it's what we were taught in the Marine Corps.

Now, depending on what you're using, you'll want to lie on the ground and put the bags on these two exact areas on your neck (In blue).

face.jpg

The reason we're lying on the ground is that we want to be able not to have to fuss over putting the bags on us and making sure they don't fall out of place before we use the ratchet or the tape. You're putting the bags on these two areas to go after the internal carotid arteries.

Start cinching the ratchet closed or wrap the tape around your neck once. Is everything feeling good? I'm glad. If not, then uncinch it a little and place the bags. You want to make sure that you're not compressing the windpipe as that could cause you to freak out a little.

After you're comfortable, sit down if you want to or stand up. Do whatever you want honestly. Start wrapping the tape around your neck more and a little tighter or start closing the ratchet more.

In about 5-20 seconds you will pass out. After that, it's pretty much game over unless you somehow hit the ratchet release. That's why I said we could also use tape as well. With the gorilla tape, it will make sure that you don't inadvertently try to tear the tap off... because it will be strong as hell around your neck.

After you pass out, it will only take a few minutes, and you will be brain dead from the complete lack of blood flow to your brain.

I think I've explained this pretty well and I hope you guys understand the method. If not, please don't hesitate and I'm sure that I can help you out or someone else in the community can help you out.
This all seemed so straightforward. I can feel my pulse but nothing happens. I've failed one attempt already. Might try again tonight. Need help finding sweet spot

M

Mordrea

Mar 20, 2023
Here's what I'm using instead of corn bags:
View attachment 103415
Sorry if its a bit hard to make out what this is, but I couldn't get a better picture.
It is two plastic bottle caps (filled with tape and stuff for stability) taped on top of each other. The top cap is 0.7in in diameter, the lower one 1.5in. The smaller cap is the one pressing on the carotid arteries. For me, this small, hard, flat surface makes it much easier to compress the carotid arteries. It works with my hands or a ratchet. Post 601 in this thread uses similar medicine cups.

For those who passed out while compressing the carotid arteries: How did it feel like? How long does it take to pass out? Whenever I do it I get strange kaleidoscopic vision after 5 seconds, and I'm pretty sure I'd pass out afterwards.
I've got something similar. Some metal sockets tiered up and wrapped in cloth for a little padding. I tried using rolled up washcloths yesterday and failed. I had the ratchet strap as tight as possible, but I wasn't getting enough pressure on the carotids. And too much on the jugular. Will try something smaller next time. But my neck is sore today and I'm having difficulty finding the "sweet spot" today. Wish had the cornhole bags so I could attempt it the way the OP instructed, but I have to use what is on hand, unfortunately. Will keep experimenting as this method sounds ideal to me.

B

BeyondTheHorizon

Nov 14, 2022
Hi guys, can anyone give me just a little bit more detail on how to get the ratchet to tighten properly around the neck? Do I need to attach the hooks elsewhere, or can they just hook onto each other at the front of my neck? I keep the ratchet mechanism itself at the back of my neck, am I doing this right? Whenever I tie the material around my neck a few times, it seems like the hooks just loosen up. Apologies for the low IQ question, I'm not a handy man!

Volton

Volton

Aug 10, 2022
Hi guys, can anyone give me just a little bit more detail on how to get the ratchet to tighten properly around the neck? Do I need to attach the hooks elsewhere, or can they just hook onto each other at the front of my neck? I keep the ratchet mechanism itself at the back of my neck, am I doing this right? Whenever I tie the material around my neck a few times, it seems like the hooks just loosen up. Apologies for the low IQ question, I'm not a handy man!
I think you're meant to use an endless ratchet (the ones without the hook). Not sure how well it works with a ratchet with a hook.

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I wish someone can explain it in a video and show how its done, i don't understand how

N

Nitrohelpasap

Jan 3, 2023
Hey everyone,

face.jpg

Forgive my ignorance. May I ask please:
Am I lying on my back - yes?
And the bags are folded behind and to the side of the back of the neck. Are the bags folded? And Not over the head?
Apologies

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I found this ratchet. is it good? haven't bought it yet

g0swHyr.jpg
RnpfNPF.jpg
l5A21m3.jpg

szk

szk

voe
Apr 1, 2023
Hmmm, this is pretty freaking useful and easy! Thank you so much! Sounds quick and painless too!

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I dont think any of these. I think its called endless. I got mine from ebay.
Is this it?