• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Redhat83

Redhat83

Rio:))
Jun 3, 2023
What do you mean with calming? The feeling of being high? I heard that lack of oxygen and blood to brain does this. Kinda exciting that my last moments might be quite nice.
You get like a pulsing feeling in your head and your head feels really heavy and just feels kind relaxing like being drunk disorientating maybe? and if you do it for longer you start seeing like black spots in your vision kinda like tv static and that's as far as I've gotten after that I believe you pass out. Like you feel really drowsy and want to give in to tiredness and close your eyes if you do that's the point of no return unfortunately that's also where SI kicks in.

controlledchaos420

controlledchaos420

Countdown to peace?
Jun 14, 2023
Omg! I just found this method and I'm feeling this strong kind of excitement! I'm so excited for this, thank you. Thank you so much for everything. Once I get everything I need I'll make a goodbye post. You guys are wonderful, thank you for all you do!

controlledchaos420

controlledchaos420

Countdown to peace?
Jun 14, 2023
Wait... does this method work for fat people? I'm 225+ pounds and I want this to be my ticket out of here :(

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I have tried this method today twice and I didn't pass out but rather I have a throbbing headache now from it, I will definitely try again since I have read more information and tips etc… I found my sweet spot so I don't understand why I didn't pass out … I like this method because I can easily do it in my bed …. I'm just going to take a mini break since I have a headache now…

Does anyone how many people managed to complete ctb using this method, I'm only sure of two from this site… if there is more please let me know and also if there is any other tips or advice etc let me know. I did put bottle caps inside my socks so I will try this next time since the last time I tried I didn't have that.

I'm really desperate and I want out now.. I'm just tired.

Charlie-Bravo

Charlie-Bravo

May 30, 2023
I will definitely try again since I have read more information and tips etc…
What do you think went wrong on your try. It sounds like too little pressure, so that only your Jugular vane was suppressed.

Does anyone how many people managed to complete ctb using this method, I'm only sure of two from this site… if there is more please let me know
Same :)

I did put bottle caps inside my socks so I will try this next time since the last time I tried I didn't have that.
Bottle caps could be too small/flexible. I am gonna use M&B Logs(on sweet spot), with towels on top, using ratched for pressure

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
What do you think went wrong on your try. It sounds like too little pressure, so that only your Jugular vane was suppressed.

I'm not to sure I was thinking maybe I didn't put enough pressure on the carotid arteries.

Bottle caps could be too small/flexible. I am gonna use M&B Logs(on sweet spot), with towels on top, using ratched for pressure

Someone used bottle caps and it worked because after posting that they never came back to this site. I will try later on, thankfully my headache is getting better.

The bottle caps just need to be placed on top of the carotid arteries and that's it.

• Informative
Reactions: Charlie-Bravo
Volton

Volton

Aug 10, 2022
I'm not to sure I was thinking maybe I didn't put enough pressure on the carotid arteries.

Someone used bottle caps and it worked because after posting that they never came back to this site. I will try later on, thankfully my headache is getting better.

The bottle caps just need to be placed on top of the carotid arteries and that's it.
If you're referring to me (there was another guy who described using similar medicine cups) I'm still around, not because it failed but I still have a lot finish before I want to ctb so I didnt experiment much with nn recently

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
If you're referring to me (there was another guy who described using similar medicine cups) I'm still around, not because it failed but I still have a lot finish before I want to ctb so I didnt experiment much with nn recently

It wasn't you it was someone else, I'm going to try today using bottle caps …. I have everything set already…. I didn't want to try again yesterday because I was having a headache so I hope it will go well today.

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Thats the one. Mine looks exactly the same.

Can I use the ones in the attached below??!… I'm trying to order mine now and I want to make sure that I get the correct ones.

Attachments

• IMG_7932.png
    IMG_7932.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Charlie-Bravo

Charlie-Bravo

May 30, 2023
I had the ratched above before, I bought one just like that picture, but it broke after 2 tries, so maybe try something more sturdy. But I might have had some bad luck and gotten a faulty product.

Edit: My 2nd ratched looks more like this.
Amazon product ASIN B077TY4L99
More expensive but works great + better quality + easier to handle :)

Last edited:
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Those are too expensive, I think I will just get these ones they seem okay to do the job
What do you think ?? The problem all of them on Amazon come in packs

Attachments

• IMG_7939.png
    IMG_7939.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
Volton

Volton

Aug 10, 2022
Those are too expensive, I think I will just get these ones they seem okay to do the job
What do you think ?? The problem all of them on Amazon come in packs
Those should be good, I have the same.
I had the ratched above before, I bought one just like that picture, but it broke after 2 tries, so maybe try something more sturdy. But I might have had some bad luck and gotten a faulty product.

Edit: My 2nd ratched looks more like this.
Amazon product ASIN B077TY4L99
More expensive but works great + better quality + easier to handle :)
You're doing it with a ratchet with hooks, does it work well?

Volton

Volton

Aug 10, 2022
Just ordered them, thanks!!! out of curiosity when are you planning to ctb ??
Dunno, probably sometime July, takes time to practice the method again after some time, but due to second thoughts and other events Ive been considering giving it a new go, at least for the next few months. Its much more relaxing to live when you have a good way out.

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Dunno, probably sometime July, takes time to practice the method again after some time, but due to second thoughts and other events Ive been considering giving it a new go, at least for the next few months. Its much more relaxing to live when you have a good way out.

That's true, I have tried this method three times using other stuff but now that I have the correct stuff I feel more confident and I really want to complete ctb ASAP, the good thing is I know where my sweet spot is so I hope it will go well.

I'm just tired of living!

Charlie-Bravo

Charlie-Bravo

May 30, 2023
You're doing it with a ratchet with hooks, does it work well?
I have rather thick towels and think about wrapping the strap 2x around my neck to better simulate an elbow. But I also found out that you can make a knot and negate the the small strap part connected directly to the ratched, so I don't think that hooks gonna be a problem. I use medipore for fixing my towels/bricks, might also use that to secure the hooks too eachover, but once they are tight they should not come off

ph4zzzy

ph4zzzy

Apr 3, 2023
Ok so could you hook the ratchet straps to something like a door, loop the free end around your neck with the cushions, then start pulling/walking away?
no because then you would just pass out, afterwards you'd collaspe and start breathing again.

Charlie-Bravo

Charlie-Bravo

May 30, 2023
So my CTB date is approaching and I just want to show you guys my setup:

Equipment

I will use 2x M&B bricks(from a board game) 2x towels and a ratched(found a nice retractable ratched at the local hardware store).

I will put those 2 bricks onto my sweetspots(fixing them with medipore tape), above that I will put the Towels and then the ratched to apply force. I tested the ratched on my legs and boy that things has pooooowwwwwer :p

I tried to wrap the ratched twice around my leg, but I found that the force was unevenly distributed, so if the loose end(right side in pic) is to long I will just make a knot and shorten it. I will try to position the ratched in such a way, that the hooks are in front and the contraction is on my neck, so the straps(where the force comes from) are on the side, where the cartoid artery is.

I will try to sit on a chair for my ctb, because it gets me unconscious a couple of seconds faster, while still being safe(no accidental displacements of ratched or towels)

Any suggestions/critique???

Charlie-Bravo

Charlie-Bravo

May 30, 2023
Edit to post above:

I folded the towel(in pic) once more, so that it's much more harder(had to secure it with Sellotapeso otherwise it would not hold)

Also, found out that force is evenly distributed, so part in previos post about the hook needing to be in front is not significant

MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
is there also discussion about partial hanging or just night night method? Would love to see some partial hanging methods or pictures just to inform myself and decide wether I wanna do it full or partial. I tried choke myself with only hands but when I applied more strenght my neck was hurting A LOT, mostly because of airtube, so I know that this makes full-h difficult to me hence I wanna partial-h there I can apply whatever force is enough to make me unconsciouss and at the same time avoid of this pain caused by airtube. When I will fall to unconscousness my body weight then start to apply full force but it does not matter I wont feel it after.

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
is there also discussion about partial hanging or just night night method? Would love to see some partial hanging methods or pictures just to inform myself and decide wether I wanna do it full or partial. I tried choke myself with only hands but when I applied more strenght my neck was hurting A LOT, mostly because of airtube, so I know that this makes full-h difficult to me hence I wanna partial-h there I can apply whatever force is enough to make me unconsciouss and at the same time avoid of this pain caused by airtube. When I will fall to unconscousness my body weight then start to apply full force but it does not matter I wont feel it after.

There is a hanging thread with full suspension and partial hanging and even pictorials about them, you can look for this in the suicide resource compilations in the sticky threads

All the best.

Reactions: MiraiShisen
CrystalDog69

CrystalDog69

Feb 22, 2023
I tried for a few hours but I couldn't find the right spot or maybe apply enough pressure or something but I'll keep practicing

MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
There is a hanging thread with full suspension and partial hanging and even pictorials about them, you can look for this in the suicide resource compilations in the sticky threads

All the best.
Could you please give me link to the partial hanging megathread ? I have found full one but It seem like partial one is hidden for me, maybe I dont know how to find it by using search.

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
It says that "The requested page could not be found." But appreaciate effor thank you, so thread is deleted or not available now?

Sorry I hadn't sent you a complete link, please check the link below.

sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

• Love
Reactions: MiraiShisen
Charlie-Bravo

Charlie-Bravo

May 30, 2023
I tried for a few hours but I couldn't find the right spot or maybe apply enough pressure or something but I'll keep practicing
For the left side I find my sweet spot immediately. But for the right side itis quite hard. And it sometimes even disappears, like you feel the pulse but than it vanishes like wtf

Reactions: CrystalDog69
Cabron

Cabron

Jun 28, 2023
Hey everyone,

Been talking to a lot of people in the chat and trying to explain this method, and one user wanted me to make a post about it, so here goes everything.

We're going after a classic idea of using a blood choke, except, it will be against ourselves. In the privacy of our own homes. In a fully relaxed state.

This method is fully capable and will kill you very fast. I know this because it's what we were taught in the Marine Corps.

First, you're going to want some Gorilla tape OR a tree ratchet.

Second, get two Sackhole/Cornhole bags.

Now, depending on what you're using, you'll want to lie on the ground and put the bags on these two exact areas on your neck (In blue).

face.jpg

The reason we're lying on the ground is that we want to be able not to have to fuss over putting the bags on us and making sure they don't fall out of place before we use the ratchet or the tape. You're putting the bags on these two areas to go after the internal carotid arteries.

Start cinching the ratchet closed or wrap the tape around your neck once. Is everything feeling good? I'm glad. If not, then uncinch it a little and place the bags. You want to make sure that you're not compressing the windpipe as that could cause you to freak out a little.

We want this to be painless and fast.

After you're comfortable, sit down if you want to or stand up. Do whatever you want honestly. Start wrapping the tape around your neck more and a little tighter or start closing the ratchet more.

In about 5-20 seconds you will pass out. After that, it's pretty much game over unless you somehow hit the ratchet release. That's why I said we could also use tape as well. With the gorilla tape, it will make sure that you don't inadvertently try to tear the tap off... because it will be strong as hell around your neck.

After you pass out, it will only take a few minutes, and you will be brain dead from the complete lack of blood flow to your brain.

I think I've explained this pretty well and I hope you guys understand the method. If not, please don't hesitate and I'm sure that I can help you out or someone else in the community can help you out.
Thank you so much for this post!! I have been deliberating the best and least painful way to leave this word, this way is far superior to what I had in mind!! It seem like a very peaceful way to go. Unless someone finds you in process and aborts your attempt, and then your a vegetable!! With a little planning 100% perfect!!! Thanks again for this post.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
A

ares0027

Apr 11, 2023
So guys i have a customized ratchet and towels and coke bottlecaps and small screwdriver handles and been trying for the last two hours but all i could get was the feeling of head expanding and FEELING LIKE it is hard to swallow (though in reality it was not hard to swallow at all)

What am i doing wrong? Not pressing on both arteries? Isnt one enough? Isnt head expanding feeling a sign it is correct? If i wait like that or even try to sleep would it work?

I got scared of getting brain damage or something so i couldnt stay like that more than 20-25 seconds because as i understood if it was correctly done i would pass out in 5 seconds or so?

• Hugs
Reactions: Cabron