R

Ripperoni

Mar 5, 2020
This is my first ever post, so please bear with me. I'm scared but need to connect about this. I've looked at so many methods but I'm such a pussy for pain and terrified of not succeeding that I keep putting it off. Seeing this post changes all that, but the cautious skeptic in me still have reservations. I found my sweet spots very quickly and now practice while watching tv etc. Question: Wouldn't my survival instinct kick in and I'd try to tear if off my neck?

To stop anything from going wrong (ie permanent veggie state), I think this could work in the bathtub with drowning at the end to make sure. Like everyone else, I want it to work, and I know there's no guarantees. so 2 methods combine would increase the odds. Thoughts?
The idea is you pass out in 5-20 seconds so you won't have to worry about SI. Also really happy for you to get it so quickly, kinda jealous tbh. I'm curious, what are you using to practice? I'm still having trouble getting the dizzy passing out feeling. I can find my sweet spots but not sure how much pressure to put in. Everyone says you don't need much but I'm not feeling anything :(

benjaminbusdriver

benjaminbusdriver

Mar 5, 2020
The idea is you pass out in 5-20 seconds so you won't have to worry about SI. Also really happy for you to get it so quickly, kinda jealous tbh. I'm curious, what are you using to practice? I'm still having trouble getting the dizzy passing out feeling. I can find my sweet spots but not sure how much pressure to put in. Everyone says you don't need much but I'm not feeling anything :(
I use my fingers to find but also tried it with 2 small hackeesacks. I think it could work.

M

Mr. ‘K so?

Student
Mar 4, 2020
As much as you can without blocking the airway. One of the reasons blood chokes are dangerous to use in MMA and training is because the other person may not tap out because they're able to keep breathing like nothing

Alain

Alain

Student
Mar 11, 2020
This looks like a fast, painless, and easy way to go. I ordered helium but I'm not sure I'll be able to make it work. This looks way more simple. I think I'll use this method (or something similar).

Thank you for your work here.

O

OneWayOut

Mar 18, 2020
Hey folks, I wrote a post on this board today (https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/an-experience-w-partial-hanging.35033/) about my experience/attempt this Sunday, including experimenting with Night Night, in case it's helpful.

Reactions: Imustbefree, jwalker9715 and Thelonelyplanetguide
D

Danterno

Jan 22, 2020
I can find the carotid artery and the pulsing feeling but when I press on it, it doesn't give me the tingly fainting feeling at all. I'm just testing it out with my hands right now to get a feel for the right sensation of passing out. Can you give any tips or describe how you're doing it, like how many fingers?
You can try teasing with one finger and then go in with two.
I can find the carotid artery and the pulsing feeling but when I press on it, it doesn't give me the tingly fainting feeling at all. I'm just testing it out with my hands right now to get a feel for the right sensation of passing out. Can you give any tips or describe how you're doing it, like how many fingers?

A

Antibody246

Mar 26, 2020

I consider full suspension method. I don't care for the pain. what rope and knot should I use?

T

Thelonelyplanetguide

Mar 4, 2020
when i push down with my fingers beside both sides of my neck I hear my pulse in my ears and my head getting filled with tension. is that the right feeling?

H

Hoopali

Apr 6, 2020
when i push down with my fingers beside both sides of my neck I hear my pulse in my ears and my head getting filled with tension. is that the right feeling?

No that means you are compressing the jugulars. Try either side of your windpipe

Genetics

Genetics

Apr 8, 2020
Hey everyone,

Been talking to a lot of people in the chat and trying to explain this method, and one user wanted me to make a post about it, so here goes everything.

We're going after a classic idea of using a blood choke, except, it will be against ourselves. In the privacy of our own homes. In a fully relaxed state.

This method is fully capable and will kill you very fast. I know this because it's what we were taught in the Marine Corps.

First, you're going to want some Gorilla tape OR a tree ratchet.

Second, get two Sackhole/Cornhole bags.

Now, depending on what you're using, you'll want to lie on the ground and put the bags on these two exact areas on your neck (In blue).

face.jpg

The reason we're lying on the ground is that we want to be able not to have to fuss over putting the bags on us and making sure they don't fall out of place before we use the ratchet or the tape. You're putting the bags on these two areas to go after the internal carotid arteries.

Start cinching the ratchet closed or wrap the tape around your neck once. Is everything feeling good? I'm glad. If not, then uncinch it a little and place the bags. You want to make sure that you're not compressing the windpipe as that could cause you to freak out a little.

We want this to be painless and fast.

After you're comfortable, sit down if you want to or stand up. Do whatever you want honestly. Start wrapping the tape around your neck more and a little tighter or start closing the ratchet more.

In about 5-20 seconds you will pass out. After that, it's pretty much game over unless you somehow hit the ratchet release. That's why I said we could also use tape as well. With the gorilla tape, it will make sure that you don't inadvertently try to tear the tap off... because it will be strong as hell around your neck.

After you pass out, it will only take a few minutes, and you will be brain dead from the complete lack of blood flow to your brain.

I think I've explained this pretty well and I hope you guys understand the method. If not, please don't hesitate and I'm sure that I can help you out or someone else in the community can help you out.
So you're brain dead in a few minutes but how long until you are unrevivable at all. I certainly don't want someone strolling along and finding me brain dead but not dead. I don't want to be a vegetable either.

Annastesia

Annastesia

May 30, 2019
Hello,
Sorry if this repeats anything i have read every post..
My mother died last Tuesday April 21 and i have been trying since that night to find the spot, to get this right. But i am having no success. I think that my ratchet is not proper maybe, but i also cannot find the spots even with my finger. I am desperate at this point i should have been gone last Tuesday. I am hurting so badly. I have not had SI at all for one i believe bc i have no instinct to survive I've wanted to die as long as i can remember this is just the final straw. But also i am prescribed Xanax for anxiety so i take one and i feel at peace throughout the trying process. But nothing. I'm wondering if anyone can show a picture of their exact setup including strapped to the neck so i can follow this exactly. I should have been gone a week ago. At this point I'm becoming so desperate i think of crashing my car at high speed into a solid object everytime i drink somewhere. But i won't. Please if anyone call assist me. I need to go.

Reactions: Goodgirlryeo101 and jwalker9715
J

jwalker9715

Feb 24, 2020
Hello,
Sorry if this repeats anything i have read every post..
My mother died last Tuesday April 21 and i have been trying since that night to find the spot, to get this right. But i am having no success. I think that my ratchet is not proper maybe, but i also cannot find the spots even with my finger. I am desperate at this point i should have been gone last Tuesday. I am hurting so badly. I have not had SI at all for one i believe bc i have no instinct to survive I've wanted to die as long as i can remember this is just the final straw. But also i am prescribed Xanax for anxiety so i take one and i feel at peace throughout the trying process. But nothing. I'm wondering if anyone can show a picture of their exact setup including strapped to the neck so i can follow this exactly. I should have been gone a week ago. At this point I'm becoming so desperate i think of crashing my car at high speed into a solid object everytime i drink somewhere. But i won't. Please if anyone call assist me. I need to go.
Same boat man! Hang on there so maybe you or somebody be able to show you the proper way.

Sorry Mods; I couldn't find any pm button; I'm on android using kiwi.
So you're brain dead in a few minutes but how long until you are unrevivable at all. I certainly don't want someone strolling along and finding me brain dead but not dead. I don't want to be a vegetable either.
I'm assuming at least 30 mins, simolar to partial hanging.

Last edited:
Annastesia

Annastesia

May 30, 2019
Same boat man! Hang on there so maybe you or somebody be able to show you the proper way.

Sorry Mods; I couldn't find any pm button; I'm on android using kiwi.

I'm assuming at least 30 mins, simolar to partial hanging.

thank you... I hope so. I am hoping that someone can help me but i have ordered the necessary items for SN in case although i would sincerely prefer this method.

W

WoodyOak

Apr 28, 2020
I was looking to buy a blood pressure cuff to try as a means to ctb. Instead of hanging (full or partial) I would think a blood pressure cuff will do it. I found one long enough but the longer they are the wider they get and I figure maybe 4inch wide would be a perfect size for me.

H

Halnas

Apr 11, 2020
I was looking to buy a blood pressure cuff to try as a means to ctb. Instead of hanging (full or partial) I would think a blood pressure cuff will do it. I found one long enough but the longer they are the wider they get and I figure maybe 4inch wide would be a perfect size for me.
No, they are not good, forget that.
They are not perfectly close and they lose air and open up over time.
Maybe they hold long enough for suicide, idk, but i wouldn't risk that.

W

WoodyOak

Apr 28, 2020
Well, I would have to give it a trial run, for science` sake but I can`t find one that`s less than 6 inches wide

kerolox

kerolox

Jul 5, 2019
They are not perfectly close and they lose air and open up over time.
That's not what I have found, I put one round a bottle of water and fully infalted it and it held the pressure perfectly for 30mins which I figured would be long enough.

Corpsegrinder

Corpsegrinder

Weeb Trash Supreme
May 6, 2020
I've managed to get my vision to almost black out twice with my fingers but now I can't find any replacements for those corn bag things in my house

kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020
just tried this after a little practice but i can't seem to get it. first attempt i did drastically wrong, head felt like it was going to explode and i had to stop. second attempt i just got a little dizzy. like countless other posters have said i've been able to feel my pulse near my windpipe but pressing doesn't make me particularly dizzy or lose vision. any ideas what i'm doing wrong? is it really that hard to find the carotid arteries or am i not applying enough pressure?

BigLucs

BigLucs

M-23 NC. Don't want to turn 24.
Apr 30, 2020
Is there any worry of death throes displacing the bags?

W

WoodyOak

Apr 28, 2020
What I`m wondering is if there`s a way to do the night night method without it looking like suicide (without someone coming and cleaning up the evidence after the fact)

kerolox

kerolox

Jul 5, 2019
What I`m wondering is if there`s a way to do the night night method without it looking like suicide (without someone coming and cleaning up the evidence after the fact)

You can make it look like an autoerotic asphyxiation accident though most people don't find that outcome much more palatable, beyond that I can't think how you could explain accidentally having the apparatus around your neck.

Reactions: MissKatrina and autumnal
M

MaybeSoon

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
Does anyone know if significantly lowering blood pressure would help with a compression method? I was thinking that a slower and weaker pulse would be easier to stop.

Alain

Alain

Student
Mar 11, 2020
I would like this method to be the one I'll use to CTB (as soon as possible, today would be great). But I can't find the right spots. I push where I feel the heartbeat but nothing happens in 30 seconds so I obviously do it wrong.
Do I have to push backwards, squeeze, or both? How can I be sure my fingers are in the right spot? Can I do it while I'm laying on my bed?
I've got so many question about it...

Reactions: jwalker9715
Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
I'm so angry and helpless. I already read everything here and I can tell I won't succeed. I wish this wasn't so difficult I don't understand things easily

Snoozie

Snoozie

Oct 15, 2019
This will be the method with which I ctb. Hopefully my attempt will be successful. Thank you for this post.

Merith

Merith

Oct 24, 2019
It's been three days and I can't even pass out... can't find the artery with my fingers nor with the bags.

Reactions: anonymoose
Amnesty

Amnesty

Suicidal Cheesecake
Jun 2, 2020
It's been three days and I can't even pass out... can't find the artery with my fingers nor with the bags.

Lie down face up or face down and have a towel under neck. It will expose the arteries and it would pulse stronger than the other ones.

A

anonymoose

May 14, 2020
Im slowly easing into this method and have started using the ratchet strap as a rope i tie around my neck to get comfortable pressing on those arteries before actually clasping them. basically im still trying to find the sweet spot, but each time I try I get a blood rush to the head. it feels as if my head is going to explode. it doesnt matter if im lying down or standing up. the closest ive gotten is sort feeling lightheaded. what am i doing wrong?