Merith

Merith

Oct 24, 2019
Lie down face up or face down and have a towel under neck. It will expose the arteries and it would pulse stronger than the other ones.
I'm definitely lying down, but I can't feel anything in my neck. While I do feel a pulse, pushing on it (even relatively hard) doesn't make me dizzy or lightheaded, and wrapping the tape around the bags doesn't do anything either. Occasionally, I will get the "head feeling full" effect, but I was told that's likely me compressing a jugular vein. My neck isn't that thick, I only weigh 150lbs.

Light&DarkDance

Light&DarkDance

May 9, 2020
For anyone interested, here's a guide on night night with pictures
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ht-night-tourniquet-method.40458/#post-743654

• Hugs
Reactions: Quinlor and all_pointless
S

SweetSpot086

Experienced
Aug 25, 2019
For anyone interested, here's a guide on night night with pictures
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ht-night-tourniquet-method.40458/#post-743654

Do you mind me asking, if this works for you, why are you still here? Are you not ready yet?

Reactions: iDieUDie80
Amnesty

Amnesty

Suicidal Cheesecake
Jun 2, 2020
I'm definitely lying down, but I can't feel anything in my neck. While I do feel a pulse, pushing on it (even relatively hard) doesn't make me dizzy or lightheaded, and wrapping the tape around the bags doesn't do anything either. Occasionally, I will get the "head feeling full" effect, but I was told that's likely me compressing a jugular vein. My neck isn't that thick, I only weigh 150lbs.
Maybe forgetting the towel under neck? Remember it takes a while to find it.

M

MaybeSoon

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019

Try standing infront of a mirror and tilting your head back slightly so you can see your neck with your chin pointing upwards. Turn your hands so all 4 fingers are on the back of your neck on each side and practice squeezing with both hands (including the back of the neck) with different thumb placements. This is the easiest way to find them, takes me one or two tries to start losing vision, haven't made myself pass out from this however, as my hands start twitching so I lose grip. My most effective area is just above and either sides of the adam's apple but tbh it works in a few different places.

Reactions: Introspector, SpottedPanda and Merith
Q

qwerty123

Jun 29, 2020
IT WONT WORK! I've been trying for over an hour now with two bundled up shirts and an ethernet cable. I tried to partial hang off a door nob. using a slipknot, using multiple different non-loosening knots and the most I get is either choking from incorrect positioning or my head starts to "Expand" with blood and it hurts a lot. WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO KILL MYSELF!?

• Hugs
Reactions: wanttodie12345, Getmeouttaherenow, dundyfundy and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
IT WONT WORK! I've been trying for over an hour now with two bundled up shirts and an ethernet cable. I tried to partial hang off a door nob. using a slipknot, using multiple different non-loosening knots and the most I get is either choking from incorrect positioning or my head starts to "Expand" with blood and it hurts a lot. WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO KILL MYSELF!?

I'm sorry for what you are going through. :hug: I don't have any advice. I haven't researched the method, though I was considering it a couple years ago.

Reactions: Imustbefree
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Is this true? This method feels pretty easy instead of sn. Why it isnt so popular? Does it really work?

I can't read the entire 31 pages but I read some of them and there's always problems finding the "sweet spot" and I can't see if anyone success doing it.

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Is this true? This method feels pretty easy instead of sn. Why it isnt so popular? Does it really work?

I can't read the entire 31 pages but I read some of them and there's always problems finding the "sweet spot" and I can't see if anyone success doing it.
So far that i saw, only 1 or 2 ppl maybe succeeded with night night methods. Or simply got rescued at the wrong time during the attempt and cannot respond no more.

Night night looks easy but its not. Even if you find sweet spot and pass out, nothing guarantees that your ligature will stay on that exact spot as you start convulsing.

It takes a bit to die just as with regular hanging, and if anything releases pressure and goes wrong in the proces at wrong time, or you get rescued too late, you might be a veggie for life. We will never know.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lmd and not-2-b-the-answer
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
So far that i saw, only 1 or 2 ppl maybe succeeded with night night methods. Or simply got rescued at the wrong time during the attempt and cannot respond no more.

Night night looks easy but its not. Even if you find sweet spot and pass out, nothing guarantees that your ligature will stay on that exact spot as you start convulsing.

It takes a bit to die just as with regular hanging, and if anything releases pressure and goes wrong in the proces at wrong time, or you get rescued too late, you might be a veggie for life. We will never know.
This sounds....really bad. I'm gonna try it anyway because I don't anything to do until sn arrives. Maybe with a plastic bag as they said in earlier posts?

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
This sounds....really bad. I'm gonna try it anyway because I don't anything to do until sn arrives. Maybe with a plastic bag as they said in earlier posts?
Plastic bag would probably help, as long as you can make yourself pass out with night night, otherwise you might break the bag. Either way its possible, just hard to get right. I wish you luck

B

Bigyeah

Jul 18, 2020
Purchased a ratchet strap from a hardware store, but it has "S hooks". How am I able to make a continuous loop? For starters. How do I ensure the "S hooks" don't get in the way? Kooz if you see this can you please PM me if that's okay with you? Or anyone else who is able to help, thank-you.

Reactions: HopeIsLost
iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
How viable is this method, truly? This thread seems to roughly be 30 pages of complaint about inability to locate and compress the carotid arteries, and of course verification regarding successful death using this method is tricky.

Seems like most are going the ratchet strap route, but tape and other articles would suffice, too, right?

B

Bigyeah

Jul 18, 2020
How viable is this method, truly? This thread seems to roughly be 30 pages of complaint about inability to locate and compress the carotid arteries, and of course verification regarding successful death using this method is tricky.

Seems like most are going the ratchet strap route, but tape and other articles would suffice, too, right?
Something I'm wanting to try within next few days, just need to find a time when family isn't around or maybe go to a hotel to be isolated. Wish I could have someone who understands my pain and suffering be able to help

LifeIsACurse

LifeIsACurse

Jun 24, 2019
One thing to note is if you slowly start cranking the ratchet, you'll have the "head full" feeling due to the jugulars compressing. Light&DarkDance mentioned to do it fast in their post. It takes less force to compress the jugulars than the carotid arteries. Something worth mentioning.

Reactions: Mgl91
Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
One thing to note is if you slowly start cranking the ratchet, you'll have the "head full" feeling due to the jugulars compressing. Light&DarkDance mentioned to do it fast in their post. It takes less force to compress the jugulars than the carotid arteries. Something worth mentioning.
Has the method been practiced?

LifeIsACurse

LifeIsACurse

Jun 24, 2019
Has the method been practiced?
Personally haven't managed to knock myself out yet or come close to it. Although I have gotten the head full feeling. So I assume that I just need to crank it more.

Q

qwerty123

Jun 29, 2020

it doesnt work dont even bother with it

Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
about 6 hours in total throughout 3 nights. I gave up after that.
What configuration did you use? I can't find the carotids. I tighten the ratchet to the maximum without result

Q

qwerty123

Jun 29, 2020
What configuration did you use? I can't find the carotids. I tighten the ratchet to the maximum without result
I tried wrapping them in tape, tying a rope around with many different knots used with partial hanging. I ended up having the most painful experience of my life because I tied the rope around my esophagus making me freak out from being choked with just enough room to still breathe. there are better ways

Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
I tried wrapping them in tape, tying a rope around with many different knots used with partial hanging. I ended up having the most painful experience of my life because I tied the rope around my esophagus making me freak out from being choked with just enough room to still breathe. there are better ways
if you find a good way to partial or nn I would like you to share it with me

X

xaea13

Student
Jul 13, 2020
I tried this and I got a really bad pulsing headache. I don't get how y'all manage to strangle yourselves painlessly.
Practice attempt or did you try it for real and fail?

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Fuck I've been trying for hours to locate these goddam carotids and no dice. There was a couple times where I got dizzy and thought I had it. Will keep trying, would be nice if this could work.

L

lem

Aug 16, 2020
I tried to push the carotids with my hands, but only got the expanding head sensation, does it mean that my carotids are too deep?

B

Bigyeah

Jul 18, 2020
Watched a video someone posted here on SS. Has made me rethink the whole method, with ratchet strap, night-night/Korean night-night tourniquet methods. Search "Perfect video for people interested in partial suspension hanging?" Maybe this will help others too.

D

Deleted member 19817

Jul 15, 2020
Watched a video someone posted here on SS. Has made me rethink the whole method, with ratchet strap, night-night/Korean night-night tourniquet methods. Search "Perfect video for people interested in partial suspension hanging?" Maybe this will help others too.
Functionally they're the same. They both target the same area for the same effect.