B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Trying to improv without cornhole bags, would the following small food bags filled with rice and sealed with tape be advisabe?

the one thing im worried about is the bags slipping as i'll be doing this during partial, so i might add a cord to hang around my neck while the noose keeps them in place.

Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
I know this may sound weird, but could I just tape two HDDs to the sides of my neck instead of pillows? The general idea is that if I cover a wider area of my neck that missing the sweet spots should be impossible and that a wider area of my carotid artery would be compressed. I can't order anything as that would raise suspicion and hiding the ratchet will be difficult enough as is. If this is silly I'll just try xblox 13's method as he hasn't been active since December 21st. I'm just afraid of the bottle cap not covering my sweet spots enough. While finding the strong pulse is easy on the right side of my neck, on the left side it's harder to pinpoint for me as the pulse is weak.

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
I know this may sound weird, but could I just tape two HDDs to the sides of my neck instead of pillows? The general idea is that if I cover a wider area of my neck that missing the sweet spots should be impossible and that a wider area of my carotid artery would be compressed. I can't order anything as that would raise suspicion and hiding the ratchet will be difficult enough as is. If this is silly I'll just try xblox 13's method as he hasn't been active since December 21st. I'm just afraid of the bottle cap not covering my sweet spots enough. While finding the strong pulse is easy on the right side of my neck, on the left side it's harder to pinpoint for me as the pulse is weak.

Hard Disk Drives?

I don't see how that would work for applying pressure where you need it.... for one they are massive, and the force they apply is flat against your neck whereas you need to target the carotids/jugulars.

the one thing i've thought of is like a foot roller exercise ball like this, cut in half with the curved sides pressing into your carotids:

shopping

Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
Since I live with my parents I'm afraid that most suicide methods simply are out of the question as I can't order things without them noticing and have to hide whatever I buy to CTB. So I do hope this method works. I already tried throwing myself in front of a train twice, but didn't have the courage to actually jump.

Last edited:
A

AdiosAmigos

Jan 12, 2020
Has anyone with a thick neck found success with this method? I can feel the artery and apply pressure but I don't feel anything even with the ratchet tightened to the max.

Reactions: dundyfundy
Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
Is this a good ratchet strap? Gonna attempt to do it like Xblox 13 suggested (socks and bottle caps). In case I'll fail I'll drink alcohol and throw myself in front of a train.

H

Headingoutsoon

Jan 16, 2020
I tried this and I got a really bad pulsing headache. I don't get how y'all manage to strangle yourselves painlessly.

My understanding is that the pulsing is caused because you're also constricting the veins, possibly even ONLY constricting the veins which would mean blood is still pumping into your head and getting stuck there.

I don't think there is any way to do this (or partial hanging) without constricting both veins and your arteries. So, it's gonna cause a headache.

It's fast though

I've been put in headlocks before and I'm pretty sure that I was on the verge of passing out within in seconds. The headache will suck yah.. but if done right, partial and this should knock you out fast enough that you don't care.

Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
Gonna attempt to do this tomorrow morning at 2 am German time. Gonna lock my room and set everything up. I think I already found the caratoid arteries through the videos. No "practicing" though. I'm gonna try to make my first attempt count.

Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
Had trouble with the ratchet strap, so gave up for now.

Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
Attempted to do it again today, but no matter how tight I made the ratchet I simply couldn't pass out. After over a minute it was getting unbearable and I cut off the ratchet strap.

Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
I think partial hanging with a ratchet strap should be easier to pull off. Considering that it only took Carla from the video 21 seconds to pass out with only the ratchet applying pressure on her neck, I believe that we don't even need bottle caps or bags. The ratchet she is using is also pretty wide. So that's the next thing I'm going to try. The heater in my bathroom (pretty high) seems to be capable of holding my weight. In case I fail I can just hide the ratchet under a piece of cloth and take it back to my room.

G

GirlN

Jan 9, 2020
Hi! I have tried to locate the correct arteries by pressing with my fingers, but when i try to make myself pass out it doesnt work. Any tips on finding the correct arteries?

Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
Hi! I have tried to locate the correct arteries by pressing with my fingers, but when i try to make myself pass out it doesnt work. Any tips on finding the correct arteries?
This is from the early pages. You need to push inwards, you should get a slightly fuzzy feeling.

Reactions: darksoul931
kerolox

kerolox

Jul 5, 2019
There are a lot of good images online if that helps, here for example.

Tricky bit is to avoid squeezing the blue one (at least without also fully pinching off the red one) because that will just make your head feel like it's going to pop.

pastamakesufasta

pastamakesufasta

pastafarian
Jan 28, 2020

Will be using this to do partial. When testing partial with this (Its the strap rated for 250kgs i took from the ratchet) i get to the point where i feel i'll pass out in a few seconds, the ratchet method doesnt work for me, maybe i got a shitty one but i cant seem to tighten it enough with it being awkwardly positioned around my neck. thanks for this thread and the idea tho, i feel like those ratchet straps are really good for partial, maybe even short drop

Reactions: Majin K.
Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
View attachment 26027

Will be using this to do partial. When testing partial with this (Its the strap rated for 250kgs i took from the ratchet) i get to the point where i feel i'll pass out in a few seconds, the ratchet method doesnt work for me, maybe i got a shitty one but i cant seem to tighten it enough with it being awkwardly positioned around my neck. thanks for this thread and the idea tho, i feel like those ratchet straps are really good for partial, maybe even short drop
Yeah after trying out partial with a ratchet strap it was kinda awkward so I guess it's time to learn how to tie a slip knot. I cut the excess of the strap of and will simply use that as a rope.

J

jd123

Jan 3, 2020
Hey everyone,

Been talking to a lot of people in the chat and trying to explain this method, and one user wanted me to make a post about it, so here goes everything.

We're going after a classic idea of using a blood choke, except, it will be against ourselves. In the privacy of our own homes. In a fully relaxed state.

This method is fully capable and will kill you very fast. I know this because it's what we were taught in the Marine Corps.

First, you're going to want some Gorilla tape OR a tree ratchet.

Second, get two Sackhole/Cornhole bags.

Now, depending on what you're using, you'll want to lie on the ground and put the bags on these two exact areas on your neck (In blue).

face.jpg

The reason we're lying on the ground is that we want to be able not to have to fuss over putting the bags on us and making sure they don't fall out of place before we use the ratchet or the tape. You're putting the bags on these two areas to go after the internal carotid arteries.

Start cinching the ratchet closed or wrap the tape around your neck once. Is everything feeling good? I'm glad. If not, then uncinch it a little and place the bags. You want to make sure that you're not compressing the windpipe as that could cause you to freak out a little.

We want this to be painless and fast.

After you're comfortable, sit down if you want to or stand up. Do whatever you want honestly. Start wrapping the tape around your neck more and a little tighter or start closing the ratchet more.

In about 5-20 seconds you will pass out. After that, it's pretty much game over unless you somehow hit the ratchet release. That's why I said we could also use tape as well. With the gorilla tape, it will make sure that you don't inadvertently try to tear the tap off... because it will be strong as hell around your neck.

After you pass out, it will only take a few minutes, and you will be brain dead from the complete lack of blood flow to your brain.

I think I've explained this pretty well and I hope you guys understand the method. If not, please don't hesitate and I'm sure that I can help you out or someone else in the community can help you out.
Once braindead, how much longer until you are fully dead?
Also, How do you keep the strap off of the windpipe? Where do you place it?

Last edited:
Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020

Also, How do you keep the strap off of the windpipe? Where do you place it?
I don't think you can do any form of hanging without compressing the windpipe as well. Someone please prove me wrong. Avoiding to crush the windpipe is what the night night method is for as you're specially targeting the carotid arteries.

Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
I attempted night night again today and rolled up socks + bottle caps just doesn't work for me. Maybe it's time to order these mythical items called cornhole bags. I mean it's not the most suspicious thing I could and maybe my parents won't open the package.

Ilikeshrimp

Ilikeshrimp

tired
Feb 2, 2020
I felt pressure in my head and tingling in my lips when i tried using my hand is that how it should feel?

T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
put the bags on these two exact areas on your neck

Does anyone know how heavy the bags have to be? Like what is the range I should look at?

Reactions: jwalker9715
fafnir

fafnir

Angel of Distress
Feb 12, 2020
Does anyone know how heavy the bags have to be? Like what is the range I should look at?

I'm interested in this too, I'm not sure the range because even with the pressure I came into a point that I could not go anywhere from there.

T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
I'm interested in this too, I'm not sure the range because even with the pressure I came into a point that I could not go anywhere from there.

I asked around other places and what came back is it is more about how firm it is than heavy. That people done it with towels and socks. However, I have my doubts that is idiot proof. I'm still trying to figure out since I want to have no question in it working or not.

N

nonamegirl

Student
Jan 6, 2020
This seems like the dream method, but almost impossible to succed with. I read almost the whole thread trough, and it seems nobody but maybe one has succesfully CTB'd with this.

Also, isnt there a risk of ending as a vegetable?

Reactions: jwalker9715, fafnir and Lastravel
R

Ripperoni

Mar 5, 2020
I felt pressure in my head and tingling in my lips when i tried using my hand is that how it should feel?
I can find the carotid artery and the pulsing feeling but when I press on it, it doesn't give me the tingly fainting feeling at all. I'm just testing it out with my hands right now to get a feel for the right sensation of passing out. Can you give any tips or describe how you're doing it, like how many fingers?

N

nonamegirl

Student
Jan 6, 2020
I can find the carotid artery and the pulsing feeling but when I press on it, it doesn't give me the tingly fainting feeling at all. I'm just testing it out with my hands right now to get a feel for the right sensation of passing out. Can you give any tips or describe how you're doing it, like how many fingers?

I tried pressing on that area on the neck where the pulse was felt, but I only got blurry vision and a little light headed, but not anywhere near fainting.......pressed for like 10-20 seconds

R

Ripperoni

Mar 5, 2020
I tried pressing on that area on the neck where the pulse was felt, but I only got blurry vision and a little light headed, but not anywhere near fainting.......pressed for like 10-20 seconds
That's the result I'm looking for atm. How mush pressure are you pressing it with? And toward which angle? I've tried pressing it towards the back, upwards to my jaw, but nothing seems to work. I'm going to get a ratchet tomorrow and try it then but I wanna feel the blurrying and light headed at least.

N

nonamegirl

Student
Jan 6, 2020
That's the result I'm looking for atm. How mush pressure are you pressing it with? And toward which angle? I've tried pressing it towards the back, upwards to my jaw, but nothing seems to work. I'm going to get a ratchet tomorrow and try it then but I wanna feel the blurrying and light headed at least.

But I'm not pressing the correct spot though. If I were I'd be out in 10-20 seconds.

I feel diappointed by the promise of this method. It should be top post on this site with thousands of reply's on it, but it's anything but an easy method........impossible it seems :(

Last edited:
R

Ripperoni

Mar 5, 2020
But I'm not pressing the correct spot though. If I were I'd be out in 10-20 seconds.

I feel diappointed by the promise of this method. It should be top post on this site with thousands of reply's on it, but it's anything but an easy method........impossible it seems :(
Yeah it sucks it doesn't seem as easy as it seem cause it's such a, imo, good way to CBT. I wouldn't say to give up yet on it cause I've seen some who take 1-2 weeks to find their "sweet spot". Hopefully it doesn't take that long though. Like what kooz was saying though practice is key. I'll keep update if I learn something new or if it works better with the ratchet. Also I'm planning to do sock filled with rice and a bottle cap + ratchet. We'll see how it goes I guess.

benjaminbusdriver

benjaminbusdriver

Mar 5, 2020
Hey everyone,

Been talking to a lot of people in the chat and trying to explain this method, and one user wanted me to make a post about it, so here goes everything.

We're going after a classic idea of using a blood choke, except, it will be against ourselves. In the privacy of our own homes. In a fully relaxed state.

This method is fully capable and will kill you very fast. I know this because it's what we were taught in the Marine Corps.

First, you're going to want some Gorilla tape OR a tree ratchet.

Second, get two Sackhole/Cornhole bags.

Now, depending on what you're using, you'll want to lie on the ground and put the bags on these two exact areas on your neck (In blue).

face.jpg

The reason we're lying on the ground is that we want to be able not to have to fuss over putting the bags on us and making sure they don't fall out of place before we use the ratchet or the tape. You're putting the bags on these two areas to go after the internal carotid arteries.

Start cinching the ratchet closed or wrap the tape around your neck once. Is everything feeling good? I'm glad. If not, then uncinch it a little and place the bags. You want to make sure that you're not compressing the windpipe as that could cause you to freak out a little.

We want this to be painless and fast.

After you're comfortable, sit down if you want to or stand up. Do whatever you want honestly. Start wrapping the tape around your neck more and a little tighter or start closing the ratchet more.

In about 5-20 seconds you will pass out. After that, it's pretty much game over unless you somehow hit the ratchet release. That's why I said we could also use tape as well. With the gorilla tape, it will make sure that you don't inadvertently try to tear the tap off... because it will be strong as hell around your neck.

After you pass out, it will only take a few minutes, and you will be brain dead from the complete lack of blood flow to your brain.

I think I've explained this pretty well and I hope you guys understand the method. If not, please don't hesitate and I'm sure that I can help you out or someone else in the community can help you out.
This is my first ever post, so please bear with me. I'm scared but need to connect about this. I've looked at so many methods but I'm such a pussy for pain and terrified of not succeeding that I keep putting it off. Seeing this post changes all that, but the cautious skeptic in me still have reservations. I found my sweet spots very quickly and now practice while watching tv etc. Question: Wouldn't my survival instinct kick in and I'd try to tear if off my neck?

To stop anything from going wrong (ie permanent veggie state), I think this could work in the bathtub with drowning at the end to make sure. Like everyone else, I want it to work, and I know there's no guarantees. so 2 methods combine would increase the odds. Thoughts?

Last edited: