• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
So everything has been dull , boring, regretful, and just plain no action kinda of life?
You, me , yeah you, yeah me, need to find some kind of goal, I won't be just killing time, I need to build something to do now that I have the time , come on... What.... I need that inspiration... To create and build simple product or service or entertainment for the masses... That little something.....

I'm single, girl left me for someone more secure, someone that makes her feel safe. Good for her, actually, I need to focus on me ... Actually I do.. why I left her then regret it , but it's ok, she has no clue what I have went through haha..

But single, with a job, trying to startup some shit, realizing im no startup mother fucker, or trained salesman, I'm no seller, plus I've got no service to sell yet..
I'm doomed both ways haha...

But no... I can still manage to build or rescue something....

I need to loose myself...
I need to lose the idea of what I'll create and let it loose and get some shape ....

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: nerve
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Boredom usually represents a sort of plateau. People can reach this after pulling themselves out of all sorts of problems. Some even feel disappointed in that they expected that happiness would automatically be found once problems were resolved.

Some find the path to happiness lies in an unexpected direction. Other may fill boredom with indulgences that can lead back to problems. The path to happiness some find in seeking to help others. The movie Groundhog Day captured a little of this perspective.