• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sedationgapmoe

sedationgapmoe

World's first schizophrenic horse.
Sep 9, 2023
I say "LOL LMAO XD" but this is not a LOL LMAO XD moment. No clue what prefix this falls under.
Tried slitting my wrists open but the blade was too dull, I guess? Or I wasn't doing it right. I'm not sure. Shrug emoji. The only thing it did was leave two scars on my left forearm. No blood or anything. Just two small scars.
Got so frustrated about it that I started tearing up. Then I started crying. Then sobbing. Really fuckin' loud. I guess my mom heard me crying so she walked in and saw that I was trying to kill myself. For the first time in my life I felt like she actually cared about me. We hugged and it was really nice. I wish I didn't have to try to kill myself for her to care.
I don't know if I'm gonna be taken to the hospital. She's supposed to. But I don't know if she will. Ok this is really dumb and sappy so I'm gonna just... end this here.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Bad situation.

Unfortunately, CTB by splitting the wrists is not optimal.

If I may give you some advice, don't ever try to do that again.
I know the situation can be difficult, but sometimes it can be even worse.
Using this method you can seriously injure yourself and not die.

Good luck.
I hope you weren't seriously injured.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Maybe just settle into the moment and enjoy that your mum does care. Be good to yourself.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
sedationgapmoe

sedationgapmoe

World's first schizophrenic horse.
Sep 9, 2023
you are going to be ok. I have the impression that you are a bit impulsive. I could be wrong. get help, please, maybe you can be saved
No, you're definitely right about me being impulsive. I'm trying to get help. I feel a lot better than I did when I posted this. Thank you.
Bad situation.

Unfortunately, CTB by splitting the wrists is not optimal.

If I may give you some advice, don't ever try to do that again.
I know the situation can be difficult, but sometimes it can be even worse.
Using this method you can seriously injure yourself and not die.

Good luck.
I hope you weren't seriously injured.
I'm alright. Wasn't too badly injured. Thank you for your kind words.

i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
Well, you have chosed a bad method. Splitting your wrists, uhh, it's pretty damn painful. Not only that, using a dull blade is even more dangerous that a sharp one. When you have a dull blade you apply lots of pressure and it will eventually cut, but very, very deep. Best option is using other methods. Btw, don't ever try that again. I really hope you are okay and I wish you the best.