• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
I'm so angry with myself now.
I brought the PPH a few months ago and decided on using N.
I knew there was a chance it wouldn't arrive being in Australia with strict border control but the book said 90% made it through.
At the time I was going to buy the max dog system as a back up but didn't and now I have neither option and cannot wait anymore.
So my options are limited to methods there are less likely to work and are more violent which I wanted to avoid for the sake of others.
I just can't wait for the N or nitrogen anymore.
Thoughts on hanging or driving of a cliff into water?

Reactions: uxorious, IDontWantToBreathe and Tiburcio
C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
Hanging is the most popular method worldwide for a reason, but full suspension obviously hurts and is more violent. Getting partial to work would be ideal. Either way, I think it's probably your best bet if you can't get/won't wait for poison and just want to die. It has a pretty high success rate (89.5% according to lostallhope, probably 99.9% if you discount people who are "saved" or didn't test their knot/support), and I personally think it's easier to do than jumping/driving off a cliff.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, uxorious, IDontWantToBreathe and 2 others
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
I'm just worried with hanging as I'm not very strong and hopeless at figuring out knots. I think I would be able to do it though I'm just really worried it won't be successful. I 200% want it to work.

Reactions: IDontWantToBreathe and Tiburcio
C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
I'm just worried with hanging as I'm not very strong and hopeless at figuring out knots. I think I would be able to do it though I'm just really worried it won't be successful. I 200% want it to work.
Just practice with the knots. Slipknot for the noose that you put around your neck, boom hitch for the support. That's what I'm using, anyway.

https://www.netknots.com/application/files/1814/5838/6065/slip-knot.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boom_hitch

As for strength, I can't help you there. I'd be dead already if I was strong enough. I'm just waiting for my moment. Good luck, whatever you do.

Edit: I don't know if the Nembutal will show up or what the average wait times are, but I'd wait as long as possible if I ordered some.

Reactions: lv-gras, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, uxorious and 2 others
A

axorz

Aug 5, 2018
how long have you been waiting for N?

Reactions: IDontWantToBreathe
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
I've. Been waiting 9 weeks and it was supposed to be approx 35 days

Reactions: Hite ES and IDontWantToBreathe
Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
You don't always have to use knots. I'm using a belt and it works perfectly fine.

You'll have to find a good spot on your neck to apply pressure, but once you figure it out, you're ready.

Reactions: lv-gras