Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Not sure. I used to masturbate for hours. That's lonely as fuck.

On the bright side, it's good for your health and wont put you in any risk of getting STDs or becoming a father or mother or putting you at risk of doing something that will inflict pain and suffering on other people.

Reactions: lonelymountaingirl, suffering and Apostle
exhaustion

exhaustion

Mar 22, 2019
  • gone to countless concerts alone and never spoke to anyone
  • used to hang out in the bathroom during lunch and assemblies (sometimes i even fell asleep or completed a good squat workout)
  • went on a long walk alone only to have someone i know somehow notice me walking along the freeway while they drove at 50 mph (pretty impressive honestly)
  • failing to make even online friends

pretty pathetic i'd say

• Aww..
Reactions: Kassender and Severen
Jynxer

Jynxer

Jun 3, 2019
Well, I went on a 5 day vacation with my kitty. I went in a whale watching tour while there. I was the only solo person on that tour. I try not to feel lonely most of the time, but, on that tour I sure felt lonely.

favourite

favourite

Student
Feb 15, 2019
  • gone to countless concerts alone and never spoke to anyone
  • used to hang out in the bathroom during lunch and assemblies (sometimes i even fell asleep or completed a good squat workout)
  • went on a long walk alone only to have someone i know somehow notice me walking along the freeway while they drove at 50 mph (pretty impressive honestly)
  • failing to make even online friends
pretty pathetic i'd say
going to gigs or movies alone is actually awesome, you don't have to have unnecessary conversations and can leave whenever you want.
Well, I went on a 5 day vacation with my kitty. I went in a whale watching tour while there. I was the only solo person on that tour. I try not to feel lonely most of the time, but, on that tour I sure felt lonely.
1 kitty>>>>>>>>>>>>10 people

appalachian moon

appalachian moon

May 13, 2019
Spending lunchtimes at school hiding in the bathroom, either crying or self harming. I also can't fall asleep without playing videos of people talking, like commentary on video games or anything to make me feel less lonely.
Speaking of these times reminds me of one instance where I was hiding in my bedroom, eating cereal while crying. The tears added flavour to the milk lol

• Hugs
Reactions: marcusuk63
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Once I was so lonely, I talked to cleverbot all night.

What about you?
Emptiness is loneliness.
I find I am often surrounded by people and feel a million miles away.
Part of me wishes this could be so. I wish I could be away from everyone and everything, where there is only kindness, and peace and nature. I would forsake all of the trappings of our modern lives just to see that.
I hope one day we will all find peace.
DBD

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy, quiet35 and Bulletwbttrflywings
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Spent Christmas completely alone once, just me, a very empty flat and a couple of gallons of home brew and the smallest black and white portable tv ever made.

Sat in the center of a new city, watching the world go by not knowing a soul. That was when I knew what real loneliness is.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni, Oyoy and Soul
Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
Once I was so lonely, I talked to cleverbot all night.

What about you?
Talking to Siri and texting the suicide hotline... turns our both are shit and nothing helps on Christmas night when you're all alone.
Spent Christmas completely alone once, just me, a very empty flat and a couple of gallons of home brew and the smallest black and white portable tv ever made.

Sat in the center of a new city, watching the world go by not knowing a soul. That was when I knew what real loneliness is.
Yup... this but times that by a few more... and a few more significant days of the year.

• Hugs
Reactions: SinisterKid
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Back in my last high school year my social isolation was getting so out of hand that between classes, as we weren't allowed to stay inside the classroom, i would go to the restroom, pick a cabinet, and lock myself inside just to pass the 10 minute break between classes. I would make sure no one saw me enter so they wouldn't suspect of my "long staying".
Being put in a new class in the last year of school didn't help me one bit.
Because of it I started distancing from the only person that i was close with(he wasn't selected to go to the other class i went), not a friend, just someone who was a bit "displaced" too at the beggining and we like started to sit together and spend the lunch breaks together to talk about videogames and football.
And even though the new people i met in the new class were nice people in general i never fit in. It was a spiraling problem, long grown out of hand. Now it's even worse.
So that left me the toilet, as i didn't wanna make a move to approach the others and i never liked to be asked by teachers "why i was alone?"

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy
Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
Back in my last high school year my social isolation was getting so out of hand that between classes, as we weren't allowed to stay inside the classroom, i would go to the restroom, pick a cabinet, and lock myself inside just to pass the 10 minute break between classes. I would make sure no one saw me enter so they wouldn't suspect of my "long staying".
Being put in a new class in the last year of school didn't help me one bit.
Because of it I started distancing from the only person that i was close with(he wasn't selected to go to the other class i went), not a friend, just someone who was a bit "displaced" too at the beggining and we like started to sit together and spend the lunch breaks together to talk about videogames and football.
And even though the new people i met in the new class were nice people in general i never fit in. It was a spiraling problem, long grown out of hand. Now it's even worse.
So that left me the toilet, as i didn't wanna make a move to approach the others and i never liked to be asked by teachers "why i was alone?"
Hugs... I feel that too. You're not alone here

• Hugs
Reactions: Darkhaven
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I had a little birthday remembrance for my dogs birthday yesterday who passed away back in late January. She was born on 4/20 which was funny when she alive atleast but yea. I took some flowers to her grave and laid down next to her grave for some time trying my best not to cry. Then later that night I was all by myself with a tiny cake with 9 lit candles (she would've been 9 years old) wondering why I'm even doing it when she's dead and then dwelling on the fact that I'll never see her again.Just empty gestures like everything with death. I miss her, I love her, but now what? I'm just so so sorry Angel bear you deserved better than me. Damn here I go again.

0725A750 B747 41C5 B2EC AEF96CC82A4E

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nerve, ImsooDone1N, Woodnote and 12 others
Klee

Klee

Never play cards with a magician.
Apr 19, 2020
Eating pretty much every meal alone since I was around 12 years old.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Woodnote, mediocre and Oyoy
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
I once had a dance party by myself back in high school because I was so lonely:ahhha: it was pretty pathetic

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote and Oyoy
F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
Dated someone who only wanted to date me to feel better about themselves. Couldn't handle it if I was better at them at anything and couldn't deal when I actually started to improve and be happy so they had to sabotage things to ensure I stayed unhappy. Here's to never doing that again!

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote
Blackpoolbootz

Blackpoolbootz

If it sounds too good to be true it usually is.
Apr 19, 2020
Going out on valentine's night once and I was only single person in bar. Was like walking into the slaughtered lamb out of American wearwolf in London film lol

• Hugs
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
1) Spending my birthday walking in the woods alone
2) Being in forest,on cemetery in the dark alone
3) Drinking heavily alone
4) Working alone at night
5) Taking tickets to another country. Alone.
6) Dancing in headphones. Alone.
7) Walking many miles alone.
8) Sitting in 24/7 library. Alone.
9) Going to bars at night alone
10) Walking in the mountains. Alone.
11) Living in a half-abandoned summerhouse alone
12) Riding a bike to the beach at night alone.
And many other things.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Woodnote, Klee, mediocre and 1 other person
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
1) Spending my birthday walking in the woods alone
2) Being in forest,on cemetery in the dark alone
3) Drinking heavily alone
4) Working alone at night
5) Taking tickets to another country. Alone.
6) Dancing in headphones. Alone.
7) Walking many miles alone.
8) Sitting in 24/7 library. Alone.
9) Going to bars at night alone
10) Walking in the mountains. Alone.
11) Living in a half-abandoned summerhouse alone
12) Riding a bike to the beach at night alone.
And many other things.
you seems a happy loneliness person:sunglasses::meh:

Zer0

Zer0

Nem sempre se pode ser Deus
Sep 14, 2018
One time I went to the beach and talked to myself, drank booze and smoked. Almost cried a little bit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote and Green Destiny
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Does masturbation count? I've done that lonely self-serving act plenty of times over the years. I was alone a lot of the time when I was in Highschool, and now i'm more or less alone not including my prying mother and my sister that i've grown apart from. It's a pretty lonely life now for me.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Woodnote, Quinlor and Oyoy
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
Being an only child makes it seem like a given to feel so alone. I ate, danced at clubs, walked the street, got used by men, smoked weed, hitchhiked, and walked around at night alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: lonelymountaingirl, Woodnote and mediocre
Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
I've chosen a life of solitude. Loneliness seems a strange way to view it to me. The most excited I can ever remember being was when I moved in to my hermitage and knew I had at least 18 months where I wouldn't have to see a single other person.

Seeing other people is OK, as long as it's only a handful of times per year max for short periods. I can relate to almost everything listed here but they seem positive to me. Granted it would have been a bad way to go through school, because no one chooses it then and you get judged pretty harshly for it, but since embracing it in adulthood, I can't understand for the life of me why anyone would fear it, or really why anyone would choose to live differently given the option. Extroverts I guess?

• Love
Reactions: Woodnote and mediocre
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Walking out into fields during snow storms and laying down.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote and PoisonedJuliet
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Went on a restaurant date where the girl turned up 35 mins late, and 25 mins in I gave up waiting for her and just ordered anyway

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote and waived
per_aspera_ad_astra

per_aspera_ad_astra

Oct 29, 2019
hanging out at the cemetery by myself

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Woodnote and Epsilon0
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Sittin' on the dock of the bay, watchin' the tide roll away.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: xalltoowell and Woodnote
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
i've been an alcoholic and drug user for at least 7 years, the last time i had a drink with someone was 6 years ago.

also being a loner even in a suicide forum, i guess that some things never change.

• Hugs
Reactions: nerve and Woodnote
disabledandhopeless

disabledandhopeless

Enlightened
Mar 1, 2020
Eating my birthday cake all by myself because nobody would celebrate my birthday with me or eat my cake.

Last edited:
  • Hugs