Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
At my loneliest I would sleep with my stuffed moose toy named Disco so I'd have something to hold as I fell asleep.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Circles, Sensei and 7 others
Marchioness

Marchioness

Eternal sleep
Feb 17, 2020
There's a difference between alone as in enjoying your own company and alone like the sad kind. I do a lot of things alone because I enjoy the adventure.

The sad kind of alone was when I chose not to visit extended family (didn't get an invite either) and "celebrated" by myself in my apartment by myself. Those times happened around Thanksgiving and Xmas. I like the holidays, I loathe when the actual day that you celebrate on comes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
Talking in the PMs of my ex-friend. They blocked me so they don't receive any of them—the discussion is just me messaging them.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles, Ghost2211 and Disappointered
Reiraku

Reiraku

May 5, 2020
I don't really know the loneliest thing I've EVER done, since I live in solitude pretty much all the time.
I did (or still do) a lot of normally social events by myself, for example going climbing, going to the restaurant, going to the cinema or drinking. I spend all my work/school breaks alone as well, going for a walk or just eating in a corner. Recently I started talking to an AI, which is surprisingly nice.
Although now while writing it, I do remember! The loneliest thing I've probably ever done was last New Year. I got drunk at home and filled a bottle with even more booze I took with me. Then I walked outside to enter a bus. I sat in the very front, so I could look outside the big front window and just listened to music and sat there until the bus reached the last stop. Then I switched for the bus that drove all the way back and repeated that for the entire night. Funnily enough, that's not even the worst New Year I've had.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lastsauce, Circles, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
Texting myself just for laughs, to cheer myself up, talking to myself pretending I give a Ted Talk :ahhha:

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Ghost2211
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Going to the theatres on my own because I have no one to ask, and I doubt that anyone would be interested anyway even if I did have friends. The loneliest thing I have ever done so far, though, was one night where I was sat up against a tree in a small forest with a backpack full of belts tied together, and I thought: "If I hung myself now nobody would notice." I did not go through with it and instead went home... And nobody noticed.

Edit: Fast foward a few years and here I am now on this forum.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lastsauce, Circles, Sensei and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Reading though old PMs because I have nobody to talk to.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lastsauce, Circles, Sensei and 4 others
lonelymountaingirl

lonelymountaingirl

just passing through
Oct 21, 2020
You're not a monster he is. Anyway loneliest thing I've done is to play Mario Party by myself

I used to cut and play Mario party by myself.

Sometimes even two player, so I could feel like I'd won something.

The loneliest thing I think anybody can do though is scratch their own back on the corner of a wall or something.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mr2005 and Ghost2211
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I'm a teacher and the biology teacher suggested that I should take the old school skeleton when it was replaced. I keep him in the hallway and call him Mr. Bones. Once when I came home drunk I was in such extreme inner turmoil that I gave him a long hug. He didn't return it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles, woxihuanni, sufferingalways and 4 others
AngelGirl

AngelGirl

Cat
May 18, 2019
Spending birthdays alone. Going to a bar alone to drink. Going to a bar alone for my birthday to drink alone. Traveling to another country alone while I was still in college. Going to nice restaurants alone then drinking alone(then start crying in a restaurant lol). Being alone on Christmas..
Honestly I don't even feel awkward or anything doing these things alone but other people tend to think it's bad or unusual.
I like doing things alone

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Sensei
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
Playing worms on my old PS1 alone against myself many years ago.
Going alone in a restaraunt, cinema or zoo.
Playing these Playlink games on my PS4 alone.
Other things like being alone on christmas, New Year and so on are just normal.

I feel similar at Xmas and new year as I have cut ties with family, so its just me and housemate. His family have passed away (he's ancient, ;-) ha)

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
It would be impossible to pick just one but when my family all got together in Paris for xmas/new years and told me to stay in canada to pet sit after I'd gotten a divorce and was failing professionally I spent the holidays alone getting high and crying throughout the day and night for over a week.

• Hugs
G

gcarb

Oct 26, 2020
I think it would be traveling 13 hrs(up and down) to a mountain to get some hash, other than that, watching movies alone in a theatre, and having a black and white phonne throughout 2017& 2018, and using no kind of social media in that period of time.

• Hugs
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I took myself out to dinner and movies repeatedly on Valentine's day, made a comfy corner in the closet to hide from my family and celebrate Christmas alone, went to a different city 4 hours away alone to go feed animals in a sanctuary and ride a ferris wheel on my 24 birthday, but one thing trumps it all.

Making up an imaginary group of friends in high school. I really enjoyed imagining their personalities, life circumstances, antics we could get to together, sometimes I would tell my family about them even though they were never really paying attention to my stories. I would claim I hang out with my friends nearly every day when in reality I was spending hours sitting under a bridge alone just to get away from my family and from bullies that lived nearby. The cherry on top was my sixteenth birthday: my aunt was visiting at the time and she was more of a helicopter parent type of a person, so when I said I am going to party with my friends all day she asked me to give her a number of one of them, just in case. Uh-oh. I was telling my family about them for over a year by that point, there was no way I could confess they didn't exist at all. I refused and my family explained it with a million of different reasons, from me being a spiteful little shit that rebels for no reason, to me doing drugs with my friends, to me secretly sleeping with random men instead of hanging out with friends. I don't think any of them could guess the true reason, they don't know to this day. A massive fight erupted and I ended up spending my entire birthday crying my eyes out while my family kept insulting and attacking me.

So whenever anyone tells me they are embarrassed about their teenage years, I just chuckle to myself, because I don't think anyone can possibly be more pathetic than me in my teen years.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Sensei and Disappointered
Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
Posting here and getting no replies.
This is no haven, this is not an utopia.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AngelGirl, Circles, GrumpyFrog and 1 other person