thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
Deja vu

Captain's Log - Stardate_Tuesday: had 3 hours of sleep, which wrecked me. I had 3 hours the night before so I was pretty tired, and adding an extra 3 hours of sleep made things worse. I was feeling woozy all day. I was hoping for a slow day, pacing myself, and not dealing with much. Boy was I shit out of luck.
Sammy and Chris were off so I was the only one doing woodwork. There were some guys from another department who were familiar with carpentry so they chipped in.
We had to repair panels and replace parts for most of the work day. There was a lot of walking around, lifting and genuine frustration in trying to fit new pieces together with old pieces. On a normal day I would've been fine with it but the exhaustion made it ten times harder.
On top of all the repairs I had to make new panels to meet my quota, all while feeling brain fog from the lack of sleep. Cappy had to dig deep to get the energy to lift a drill and aim a nail gun.
Captain fuckup showed up so many times that I lost count. I kept aiming the nail gun at the wrong place which meant a nail went through a panel. I had to start all over again. I had to use a table saw to cut panels but I kept cutting them at the wrong place which means I had to throw them away and start again. I thank god Chris wasn't there. If he saw half of my fuck-ups I'd never hear the end of it

Next Entry:

Busy bee 1 Busy bee 2

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Pluto
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: thinkkank and LoiteringClouds