• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I will take 200mg dissolved in water 1 hour or 90 minutes before the SN I think this account proves SN has no effect when consumed with SN it takes a minimum 30 minutes to start working so you will be unconscious if your not i would worry, lol.

Check out Faust he took 80mg prior to he SN and a larger dose with the SN and stopped communicating in minutes.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-final-day-has-come.43488/

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Euthanza, it's_all_a_game, ebt88 and 3 others
Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
I will take 200mg dissolved in water 1 hour or 90 minutes before the SN I think this account proves SN has no effect when consumed with SN it takes a minimum 30 minutes to start working so you will be unconscious if your not i would worry, lol.

Check out Faust he took 80mg prior to he SN and a larger dose with the SN and stopped communicating in minutes.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-final-day-has-come.43488/

Cheers

Geo
So, you are only going to take 200mg? Or you will mix more with the sn later like Faust did?

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
This was extremely brave and extremely noble of you. Thank you so much for being with him in those final moments. I know that I fear being alone during that time, and the company of a friend would be very welcomed. You're an angel for what you've done.

Thank you also for sharing the account with us. I know it can't be easy to relive it either.

• Love
Reactions: FriendofDeath, aminend and Zappfe lover
P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
RIP

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
So, you are only going to take 200mg? Or you will mix more with the sn later like Faust did?

I think it would be best to take Propanolol dissolved in water at least 1 hour before the SN to give it time to work and if you do vomit after drinking the SN it will already be in your system, then if you follow the PPeH and take 800mg with the SN at least with the predose you won't experience your :heart: racing.

I think I will take 200mg at least 1 hour before and not worry about mixing it with SN.

My regime may change again as new information surfaces, lol.

Thank you @aminend for this valuable informaation and RIP @all_pointless.

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver, aminend, LetzteAusfahrt and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
then if you follow the PPeH and take 800mg with the SN at least with the predose you won't experience your :heart: racing.

Tachycardia can also be a symptom of propanolol OD in some people. Just wanted to make sure people knew that. Researching propanolol OD symptoms is a wise choice for anyone considering adding it to the SN regimen.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, FriendofDeath, Busdriver and 4 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Tachycardia can also be a symptom of propanolol OD in some people. Just wanted to make sure people knew that. Researching propanolol OD symptoms is a wise choice for anyone considering adding it to the SN regimen.

The PPeH forgot to mention that, lol.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, GoodPersonEffed, Busdriver and 1 other person
S

Sadkitty

Student
May 16, 2020
Thank you so much for sharing this and being there for your friend. I can't imagine how that feels. I hope you are doing ok.:heart::heart:

Reactions: aminend
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
This type of breathing is common, and it sounds very much like he was unconscious at this point.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, it's_all_a_game, Bct and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Tachycardia can also be a symptom of propanolol OD in some people.
I thought the purpose of taking the propanolol was to keep the heart from racing from the SN?

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
As others have said, that must have been very difficult for you - it was very brave, being with him so he didn't have to feel lonely as he left. It was hard *reading* this, even though this is the method I plan on using myself...so I can only imagine how hard it was to watch. I'd be willing to bet the experience was harder for you than it was for him. Thank you to both of you for adding this knowledge for the rest of us to draw on, a very unselfish act by both of you. RIP @all_pointless and all respect and love, @aminend

Reactions: Abgrundanziehung, Greenberg, Raminiki and 4 others
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
Do you know where did he ctb? Home, hotel? How is he going to be found?

Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I am very sorry that he suffered. He sent me a message when I was wrong, I read it late because the notification did not arrive, I feel really guilty.

• Hugs
Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
just my two cents about sn:

I have tried this method (didnt drink the whole glass) and it was very hard to breathe, i think this should be a concern if youre considering it. I took just a little so I wasn't gonna die, but breathing became increasingly difficult. I dont know if you end up suffocating but I wouldn't risk it.

That doesn't sound peaceful at all!

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
At 1.22: he grunted and a somting like moaning
At 1.24: I heard the last breath and sometime like grunting

these sounds make me believe that he was still conscious
When people die they make sounds as they die. They are not conscious when they do this. I forget what this is called but it's like a grunting sound. It's normal.

Death rattle:
A death rattle is a crackling, wet sound that is heard at varying levels with each breath. Sometimes, the sound is soft and moan-like. Other times it's loud and sounds like snoring or gargling.

Last edited:
Reactions: timetofly and aminend
Nohopeinhell

Nohopeinhell

Mar 1, 2020
Sounds like he had Agonal breathing. Gasping respiration or agonal breathing is a distinct abnormal pattern of breathing and brainstem reflex characterized by gasping, labored breathing, & grunting accompanied by strange vocalizations and myoclonus.

Reactions: Abgrundanziehung
Nohopeinhell

Nohopeinhell

Mar 1, 2020
Are people conscious when they do this?

The gasping associated with agonal breathing is not true breathing, but rather a brainstem reflex. They can be concious during this type of breathing but they may also been unconscious. Most of the time they are unconscious though. If they are conscious they aren't concious for long when this happens. People get agonal breathing with cardiac arrests.

A lot of people mistake this for the "death rattle" they are completely different.

In most cases the death rattle happens when someone has a terminal illness. It can go on for a whole day. Its usually when they cannot swallow and their saliva builds up in the throat and lungs because they have lost the ability to swallow.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, timetofly and Abgrundanziehung
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I didnt want to record. that was enough hard to watch one time.

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9 and ohhgeeitsme
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
Amazing video. Never watched it before. He died so peacefully! I wonder what the medication is. Damn, it'd be so cool for people like us to get that instead of going under such torturous methods.

N

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Thank you for sharing and being with him (virtually) at his passing. I hope any suffering from the medication was brief. May he rest in peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, falloutcarter13 and Living_Hurts_so_Much
LookingOverTheEdge

LookingOverTheEdge

Hello Darkness my old friend
Jul 13, 2020
That doesn't sound peaceful at all!
I'm no expert but I believe the idea of the sn method is to take enough of a dose, that the body is overwhelmed quickly. As with any poison, a tiny amount is going to lead to bad effects for possibly quite some time.
A large enough dose, would be far quicker. Trying a small sip seems foolish to me to be honest. If you fell into lava, it'd be over before you know it. If you stuck just a hand in, you'd think it was horrific. See what I mean?

edited to apologise for going a bit off topic. Probably not the right thread for this conversation. To the OP, it was a hell of a thing you did, to be with someone in their last moments. I hope that you are ok as that must be quite a harrowing experience. I also hope that they found peace and did not suffer.

Last edited:
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt, Abgrundanziehung, InterstateFlowers and 1 other person
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Asthma attack is a very unpleasant way to go. That is how i felt after taking 2 sips.. like i had asthma and weights on my chest.

it has been my biggest fear to go in a way where i can't breathe.

@aminend how do you feel after that?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Fedrea, puppy9 and Disco Biscuit
AnniesHideaway

AnniesHideaway

Jul 1, 2020
But if @all_pointless was typing instead of having an eyewitness, he would have stopped communicating after a few minutes as well. I have to say that I was all onboard SN over my nitrogen tanks, but now I am seriously thinking of switching back.

• Love
Reactions: MountainMonkey and Jumper Geo
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
But if @all_pointless was typing instead of having an eyewitness, he would have stopped communicating after a few minutes as well. I have to say that I was all onboard SN over my nitrogen tanks, but now I am seriously thinking of switching back.
If you have no fear of a bag, why would you do SN over gas?

AnniesHideaway

AnniesHideaway

Jul 1, 2020
If you have no fear of a bag, why would you do SN over gas?
I have a fear of the tank running out before completing the job and ending up brain damaged. I've done multiple trial runs and know the tank will last over 30 minutes but it's still just a big fear. Also maybe ripping the bag once I pass out and causing a leak causing a similar issue.

Reactions: not4us
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
Thank you documenting and sharing this and being there for him. @all_pointless , rest in peace. The knowledge of knowing what's to come for SN won't be in vain. :heart::hug:

This is the second case I know of for documenting the SN death process and this reinforces the belief that SN will be my method. The other case I was talking about is titled "first ever sn documentation". The time span for consciousness after taking SN is short and the pain doesn't seem unbearable. Both records mention groaning and grunting and rough breathing but I believe that's an unconscious reflex? I don't know.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020

Well spotted I missed that he would have laid on his bed after a few minutes so no messages and still never lost consciousness for 25 minutes.

Woops back to square one has anyone got N from A's e-mail, :smiling: surely the PPeH will be getting video evidence soon if there accounts can be trusted as there was there partners saying they CTB peacefully in 3 and 12 minutes, but I'm not confident the Propanolol will work mixed with the SN, I wish I could access there forum for a day.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Zappfe lover