• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
In 2 days I'm going to try a self ban if I can't self ban I'll just do the deactivate and make another account should I want to return. I'm putting this in recovery because well.. it's the best place to put it.

I had a heart attack a month ago. All I knew was I had a heart attack and my troponin was very high, it kept going up each time they checked it. I sat alone in my hospital room going what if I die here alone? what will this do to my son? and I've spent the last month thinking about it all. I would leave my son with a lot of regrets and what ifs. I would potentially ruin his life. For that reason I MUST find a way to focus on healing.

I grew up in an abusive home. I remember my 1st suicide attempt was 12. I have been through so much in my life that was meant to destroy me- but I was a phoenix coming out of it all stronger. At 20 life gave me reason to live. My older son and I died the day he did in a car accident. My story is out here all over the forum. sometimes things that we think are destroying us is only going to make us stronger in the end. We don't see it that way when it's happening but later down the road we see it. We learn from it. before my son died I told my kids-life is a learning lesson. Learn 1 and on to the next. I just don't see what lessons are left for me to learn after I died with my son. Death is final. Try all you can-even if it's 10 doctors, 10 meds a move. If you want to recover do what ever you need to.

I wish everyone the best with everything. I hope you all find a way to recovery and you find whatever you are seeking. I want to thank everyone for the love and support I have found here. I came here as a bereaved mother, not very common on here and I have found nothing but compassion, friends that will be with me forever and so much kindness. We are all broken in one way or another yet we support eachother with kindness. The world would be a much better place if it took lessons from this forum. Best of everything to all of you... and hugs because sometimes a hug helps

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I'm glad that you were given time to think about life and made plans to focus on healing. I commend you for that and I hope that you can still keep moving forward despite whatever obstacles stand in your way. Be strong and be well Sinkinshyp! You could change your name to SailingShyp now....:D

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Sinkinship, I was overwhelmed after reading the second paragraph.

I had to respond right away to tell you something and I do not know what to say... I will not ever forget you though. I have cried for you many times, and again :aw: I love you. I send all the best possible energy thoughts your way.

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I'm glad that you were given time to think about life and made plans to focus on healing. I commend you for that and I hope that you can still keep moving forward despite whatever obstacles stand in your way. Be strong and be well Sinkinshyp! You could change your name to SailingShyp now....:D
thank you, I just may do that if I return Sailingshyp. I'm torn, I want to be here but I need to focus on somehow learning to live. I did disable account I thought I'd have 2 days to post but it insta banned me. So in 2 days I'll do it again
Sinkinship, I was overwhelmed after reading the second paragraph.

I had to respond right away to tell you something and I do not know what to say... I will not ever forget you though. I have cried for you many times, and again :aw: I love you. I send all the best possible energy thoughts your way.
please don't cry. I don't ever want to be the cause of anyones sadness. Thank you hun. Much love sent to you and hoping recovery goes well for you

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Spitfire
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
In 2 days I'm going to try a self ban if I can't self ban I'll just do the deactivate and make another account should I want to return. I'm putting this in recovery because well.. it's the best place to put it.

I had a heart attack a month ago. All I knew was I had a heart attack and my troponin was very high, it kept going up each time they checked it. I sat alone in my hospital room going what if I die here alone? what will this do to my son? and I've spent the last month thinking about it all. I would leave my son with a lot of regrets and what ifs. I would potentially ruin his life. For that reason I MUST find a way to focus on healing.

I grew up in an abusive home. I remember my 1st suicide attempt was 12. I have been through so much in my life that was meant to destroy me- but I was a phoenix coming out of it all stronger. At 20 life gave me reason to live. My older son and I died the day he did in a car accident. My story is out here all over the forum. sometimes things that we think are destroying us is only going to make us stronger in the end. We don't see it that way when it's happening but later down the road we see it. We learn from it. before my son died I told my kids-life is a learning lesson. Learn 1 and on to the next. I just don't see what lessons are left for me to learn after I died with my son. Death is final. Try all you can-even if it's 10 doctors, 10 meds a move. If you want to recover do what ever you need to.

I wish everyone the best with everything. I hope you all find a way to recovery and you find whatever you are seeking. I want to thank everyone for the love and support I have found here. I came here as a bereaved mother, not very common on here and I have found nothing but compassion, friends that will be with me forever and so much kindness. We are all broken in one way or another yet we support eachother with kindness. The world would be a much better place if it took lessons from this forum. Best of everything to all of you... and hugs because sometimes a hug helps
I wish you a lot of luck on your journey.

• Love
Reactions: Sinkinshyp
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
What a compassionate post, thank you very much. I hope you recover well.

• Hugs
G

Goodbye710

Student
Jul 12, 2020
I've thought a lot about you this past month and others on this forum. I hope your hand is also doing better too. I'm so glad that you are doing everything you can! Like you, I also believe that what we go through in this human experience is to give us a stronger will, perserverance and more empathy and we take those qualities to the next world with us.

The greatest people you ever meet tends to be the ones who have gone through so much in life.

Tears in my eyes for you. Sending you lots of love!

• Love
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
What a compassionate post, thank you very much. I hope you recover well.
thank you I wish you the best with your recovery
Wish you the best!!
thank you and I wish you the best with your recovery
I've thought a lot about you this past month and others on this forum. I hope your hand is also doing better too. I'm so glad that you are doing everything you can! Like you, I also believe that what we go through in this human experience is to give us a stronger will, perserverance and more empathy and we take those qualities to the next world with us.

The greatest people you ever meet tends to be the ones who have gone through so much in life.

Tears in my eyes for you. Sending you lots of love!
thank you hun. Sadly, the physical therapist is seeing signs in my fingers they are going to be a mangled fist. She thinks its permanent damage. I'll have to take it 1 day at a time. You are right, sometimes the greatest people we meet are the ones whove had to walk in life through so much. Sending lots of love back to you and I hope for the best in everything for you!

• Hugs
Reactions: Goodbye710