• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

ali.hamza

Feb 19, 2024
When we were kids we had a lesson, "Necessity is the mother of invention." But if we go far from it we have a lesson, " Existence is the mother of necessity." As a human we need adequate resources like air, water, food, etc. to survive which are available according to our needs and that's why this planet fits for life. These are some of our needs to survive but to live a life we have other needs like good health, good society, security, justice and ultimately peace which makes us to live a life. We lack all these good factors and that's why we don't want to live anymore. You know, what makes us required all these things, it's our "existence". Our dreams and desires are all associated with our existence. If we don't exist, we don't need anything and we don't need to care about anything. Our biggest problem is our existence.
There was a famous poet from the East named Mirza Ghalib. I want to share some of his lines about "existence" which illustrate the point to point to understand. FB IMG 1708706165325
The lines mentioned in the photo are in Urdu. The translation to these lines is:
When there was nothing, there was God; If nothing existed, the God would have existed.
Drowned because I existed, if I did not exist, then what would have mattered?
I hope you understand the point which I want to make clear.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1708706165325.jpg
    FB_IMG_1708706165325.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: sserafim
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Can you please explain your point here?
We kill animals for food and eat plants as well. And a lot of times we walk over each other to reach our "goals".

It is the eat and be eaten kind of a world.

A

ali.hamza

Feb 19, 2024
We kill animals for food and eat plants as well. And a lot of times we walk over each other to reach our "goals".

It is the eat and be eaten kind of a world.
Well, I'm talking here about existence and non-existence.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i think they're saying that they agree w ur post, 'existence is the mother of necessity', bc due to existing in this world we can see the lengths ppl will go to in order to acquire certain necessities. even non-necessities, ppl will do awful things to e/o for.