• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ilovecats

ilovecats

Empty Husk
Feb 1, 2023
Took a long break after my attempt with sn one year ago. Around that time I felt completely lost and now looking back at my past posts I'm actually embarrassed of what I've said. I'm glad I took a break from all the suicide stuff even though I could say I feel even more hopeless now. Needed some time to stop thinking obsessively about suicide. Don't get me wrong, I would still do it, but it's too hard for me to do it, I can't force myself and I've learned my lesson. Anyway, I came back here because I'm still extremely lonely :)

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
You are a wonderful soul and I too have no family nor friends, except everyone here, like a huge family to/for me.

Welcome back and lots of hugs, love and beautiful sunny skies.

Walter

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Took a long break after my attempt with sn one year ago. Around that time I felt completely lost and now looking back at my past posts I'm actually embarrassed of what I've said. I'm glad I took a break from all the suicide stuff even though I could say I feel even more hopeless now. Needed some time to stop thinking obsessively about suicide. Don't get me wrong, I would still do it, but it's too hard for me to do it, I can't force myself and I've learned my lesson. Anyway, I came back here because I'm still extremely lonely :)
What went wrong with your SN attempt?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Mod
Jun 5, 2023
It reduces anxiety
So you drank the sn and spat it right back out if I understand correctly?
Don't get me wrong, I would still do it, but it's too hard for me to do it, I can't force myself and I've learned my lesson.
Welcome back and take it easy on yourself, it's exhausting to think about ctb most of the time but It's rather unfortunate that you feel even worse now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ilovecats