• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I think my time has come to leave the site. I don't know why I'm making this post, because I didn't make "friends" here but I did read a lot and I did post and I thank you for this place existing and all you amazing souls who have listened to me vent.

I don't want to self ban because who knows if you ever need such a beautiful community to be with.

I'm going to try focus on the positives of life, even though it is still so hard and if I ever return then I know this is a good place to speak openly and I love that.

Thank you SS.

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
If it's not triggering to or uncomfortable for you, it's sometimes nice to pop your head in every now and again, whether it's to vent or if you are doing well - posting in "recovery" sometimes offers hope to some people sturuggling to find a reason to carry on :happy:

I thought that it might be weird to post about happy things here but the response I received when I started on my current upswing really touched and humbled me and I now I love this place more that ever!

It's what a healthy community should offer; consolation and shelter while you're sitting in a downpour; humbling love and unconditional support when you happen to find yourself in a sunny spot :happy:

SS is by far my favourite community, superseding all online and IRL groups :heart:

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Thank YOU for being such a nice person. I'm sorry you haven't made any friends here but I bet if you had stayed longer you would certainly have.

Wish you a peaceful journey and lots of love!

Reactions: Red