• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
I want to thank all those who bullied me when I was a teenager.
I want to thank all the employers who rejected all my hundreds applications after I graduated.
I want to thank the capitalists and the money system for making everything about profit.
I want to thank my wife for leaving me.
I want to thank my family for being judgmental and controlling about how I used my budget.

I want to thank all for showing me the truth about this world. I used to be pro-life, pro-natalist, anti-ctb etc.

But now I can at least see the truth, and the beautiful ideologies of anti-natalism, pro-choice ctb, anarchism, communism, being anti-family, how marriage is a scam and love just chemicals and that humans in general are evil, sinful, selfish, deceptive, judgmental, violent, greedy and dumb. And all these experiences prove why I don't want to try anymore to contribute to society. If I get nothing back, not even love and acceptance let alone forgiveness, it just proves the BEAUTIFUL TRUTH that there is no point in being here trying to convince some other human that I am worthy to him or her or them.

Without these experiences I would have been a dumb sheep just repeating dumb cliches thinking "life is beautiful" while literally millions around me starve, suffer and die unpeaceful deaths.

xinino

xinino

The excess needs to be destroyed
Mar 31, 2024
It is very hard to know the truth after all that, but you found it in the end, I wish my parents knew it before having me, but they were boomers who got deceived to believe that world is good place especially that they had little education, I don't inherently hate love because I love to hate the world, and I will support anything to see it burn, we are slaves to our country, they give us names without our consents, they teach us and build our subconscious"super ego" to conformity by their tedious religion, they vaccinate us like chicken and send us to study at schools to become cogs in machine so the elite can profit from us, and when we became retired they enslave us even more, elderlies are slaves to their doctors who only extend their suffer so they can profit from them, retirement is just waiting to died it is not heaven as people think, it is baffling how elderlies are so selfish wanting to live more, their withered bodies are craving the graves so much I can feel it.

I wish you peace in this despicable world, man.

Last edited:
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
It is very hard to know the truth after all that, but you found it in the end, I wish my parents knew it before having me, but they were boomers who got deceived to believe that world is good place especially that they had little education, I don't inherently hate love because I love to hate the world, and I will support anything to see it burn, we are slaves to our country, they give us names without our consents, they teach us and build our subconscious"super ego" to conformity by their tedious religion, they vaccinate us like chicken and send us to study at schools to become cogs in machine so the elite can profit from us, and when we became retired they enslave us even more, elderlies are slaves to their doctors who only extend their suffer so they can profit from them, retirement is just waiting to died it is not heaven as people think, it is baffling how elderlies are so selfish wanting to live more, their withered bodies are craving the graves so much I can feel it.

I wish you peace in this despicable world, man.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I agree 99% with all this. 🙂 They only want us to continue living by banning more peaceful methods because it is profitable that we live and serve society.

And your point about old people is very good. I see old people in the bus and grocery store, seemingly so happy despite obviously being in pain (you can see they struggle even to breathe). I find it irritating that they are happy, but recently I thought about it: Maybe they seem happy because they know the grave is SOON. While for me, I may still have 50 more years, double my life, still to live (in pain and sorrow). I'm nowhere near the grave yet.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
It takes a lot to understand the truth but, once you do understand it, you can't go back. The truth will always remain as the truth irrespective of mindset. Most people are NPCs and are simply unaware yet they act like we're the irrational ones. I hate humanity so much because of this. Humans are truly the worst species ever