• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hello everyone! I have not been able to get on till now. I CHERISH each and every one of my global family members and I was worried that I had lost my SUPPORT platform that I so need. THANK YOU to Marquis and everyone at Sanctioned Suicide. This is the 21st century and to have other people tell me how to live or move on is none of their DAMN BUSINESS. I do NOT tell anyone how to live and I will be DAMNED if those idiots think they know me better than I do. TO THEM, GO THE HECK AWAY AND FIND ANOTHER VENUE TO ATTACK, SINCE IT SEEMS THAT THEY NEED SOMETHING IN THEIR LIFE TO GRIPE ABOUT. Again, THANK YOU to MARQUIS and EVERYONE at Sanctioned Suicide and to all my global family members..

Last edited:
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
I'm really glad the site is still up and running.

But the ProLife volks are trying to take the site down here, too. I'm kinda scared that the domain will change again and I won't find it anymore (this time I found it via the Stop Sanctioned Suicide Facebook page lmao). I'm not on Telegraph, do you think it might be a good idea to join now just in case?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
'm not on Telegraph, do you think it might be a good idea to join now just in case?
There should be a place we can get information if the site goes down.

• Love
Reactions: whywere
popuoh

popuoh

Wanderer of worlds
Jan 28, 2021
Hello everyone! I have not been able to get on till now. I CHERISH each and every one of my global family members and I was worried that I had lost my SUPPORT platform that I so need. THANK YOU to Marquis and everyone at Sanctioned Suicide. This is the 21st century and to have other people tell me how to live or move on is none of their DAMN BUSINESS. I do NOT tell anyone how to live and I will be DAMNED if those idiots think they know me better than I do. TO THEM, GO THE HECK AWAY AND FIND ANOTHER VENUE TO ATTACK, SINCE IT SEEMS THAT THEY NEED SOMETHING IN THEIR LIFE TO GRIPE ABOUT. Again, THANK YOU to MARQUIS and EVERYONE at Sanctioned Suicide and to all my global family members..
Preach it!

• Love
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
i miss FTTDestroyer
they would've owned this [dog] shit

• Love
N

nihility

May 25, 2020
Existence is suffering. We did not consent to being born, we should be allowed to die freely if we desire. Life is not a gift, and keeping us here is imprisonment. We are being forced to stay here against our will. They won't legalize assisted suicide by physician for a peaceful death so the only thing we have is forums like this. I'll tell you what- everyone has to distract themselves with hobbies, entertainment, jobs, social lives. All to try to ignore the fact that at its very core existence is shit. I don't want consciousness. I don't want being. These people are terrified of death and terrified of confronting deep questions about our existence. They project their fear onto us. They say they care, they want you to live, but when you go to them for help, they shun you. Let us die in peace and continue to live in your delusions. Do not look to us to validate them. To validate that living is something worth doing. It's not. If they take this site, people will still CTB, only they won't have advice and resources to help them go more peacefully.

Last edited:
nohopeforethefuture

nohopeforethefuture

I deserve to die
Nov 30, 2020
I'm really glad the site is still up and running.

But the ProLife volks are trying to take the site down here, too. I'm kinda scared that the domain will change again and I won't find it anymore (this time I found it via the Stop Sanctioned Suicide Facebook page lmao). I'm not on Telegraph, do you think it might be a good idea to join now just in case?
I found it cuz of the Facebook page too lol the irony. What is Telegraph? I was worried too since I had no way to contact anyone and I couldn't find any posts as to why I couldn't log in. I would love to not be separated again...

Shadowrider

Shadowrider

Student
Jan 26, 2021
I am so happy they didn't succeed.
This goddamned do-gooder crap annoys the hell out of me.
They tend to campaign against all suicide-related online communities - after having lost a family member or a friend to suicide.

IMHO these cases are the worst examples of scapegoating.
Nobody ends their life just because they frequented a suicide-themed forum/newsgroup/mailing list/chatroom/.
Why don't these pro-lifers - who so fiercely want to ban such sites - ask themselves the question "why on earth did my deceased beloved one decided to post to a suicide-related community?"
Sorry to burst their bubbles, but nobody registers on a suicide site without a reason.

It's easy to blame such websites - but no website or forum will make you want to kill yourself if you are not unhappy, desperate or bored with your life.
No, of course it does not have anything with one's nearest environment to do. (At least this is what they would like to think.) No, family issues, toxic family or workplace environments, other real-life problems, mental health issues, having no access to necessary professional help don't contribute to someone wanting to die. (At least this is what they would like to think.)
So yes, they have this illusion that they actually do a good thing by attempting to shut these websites down.

I wonder if they have the slightest idea about how much a community like this can help? Haven't they thought about how terrible it is, having nobody to talk to about your darkest thoughts? Can't they see how good it can be - I am sure it can actually save lives - having people to talk with, people who understand and can relate to your feelings and thoughts?

And - this is what I am the most concerned about - what about botched suicide attempts? Is it worse to have channels where we can discuss the potential risks - and so, avoid botched attempts and can pass away with so little pain and suffering as possible -, or being completely ignorant about the details and end up using unsafe methods that leave us paralyzed for the rest of our lives?

Censorship is not - and will never be - the right solution.

nohopeforethefuture

nohopeforethefuture

I deserve to die
Nov 30, 2020
I am so happy they didn't succeed.
This goddamned do-gooder crap annoys the hell out of me.
They tend to campaign against all suicide-related online communities - after having lost a family member or a friend to suicide.

IMHO these cases are the worst examples of scapegoating.
Nobody ends their life just because they frequented a suicide-themed forum/newsgroup/mailing list/chatroom/.
Why don't these pro-lifers - who so fiercely want to ban such sites - ask themselves the question "why on earth did my deceased beloved one decided to post to a suicide-related community?"
Sorry to burst their bubbles, but nobody registers on a suicide site without a reason.

It's easy to blame such websites - but no website or forum will make you want to kill yourself if you are not unhappy, desperate or bored with your life.
No, of course it does not have anything with one's nearest environment to do. (At least this is what they would like to think.) No, family issues, toxic family or workplace environments, other real-life problems, mental health issues, having no access to necessary professional help don't contribute to someone wanting to die. (At least this is what they would like to think.)
So yes, they have this illusion that they actually do a good thing by attempting to shut these websites down.

I wonder if they have the slightest idea about how much a community like this can help? Haven't they thought about how terrible it is, having nobody to talk to about your darkest thoughts? Can't they see how good it can be - I am sure it can actually save lives - having people to talk with, people who understand and can relate to your feelings and thoughts?

And - this is what I am the most concerned about - what about botched suicide attempts? Is it worse to have channels where we can discuss the potential risks - and so, avoid botched attempts and can pass away with so little pain and suffering as possible -, or being completely ignorant about the details and end up using unsafe methods that leave us paralyzed for the rest of our lives?

Censorship is not - and will never be - the right solution.
I think people like that would say it is preferable to be paralyzed and alive vs "at peace" and dead. Life > death under all circumstances.

I come from a prolife background, being religious. But for awhile now I have been starting to not understand it. My best friend tried to save me once at the cost of our friendship (nearly). But he was all i had. I explained to him after the fact that losing his confidentiality would only make me more isolated. He understands it more now and he says he wouldn't try to help if I tried again. He wouldn't like my decision but there's a sense of understanding between us at least.

most people are like my friend. Alive and in pain, scared, hurt, lonely - doesnt matter as long as its not dead. These people have hope that things can get better for us which is why they think that. Maybe they are right, although I dont have the same hope.

megafire

megafire

burn it down
Oct 12, 2020
its a lot easier to live with yourself when your depressed loved one is living too... even if every cell in their body is aching for release. it doesn't matter how badly they are hurting as long as you can live in blissful detachment of "things will get better... I was depressed once too, but I pushed through, and look how great things are for me now!!"

simply put, those looking to shut down forums like SS are doing so because they are in pain from their loved one dying. they need something to blame other than themselves. rather than seeing SS as a safe space and a vital resource for those contemplating, they see it as a vile community that pushes one another to CTB. it's really more of a fact of willful ignorance than blatant malevolence.

Shadowrider

Shadowrider

Student
Jan 26, 2021
I think people like that would say it is preferable to be paralyzed and alive vs "at peace" and dead. Life > death under all circumstances.

I come from a prolife background, being religious. But for awhile now I have been starting to not understand it. My best friend tried to save me once at the cost of our friendship (nearly). But he was all i had. I explained to him after the fact that losing his confidentiality would only make me more isolated. He understands it more now and he says he wouldn't try to help if I tried again. He wouldn't like my decision but there's a sense of understanding between us at least.

most people are like my friend. Alive and in pain, scared, hurt, lonely - doesnt matter as long as its not dead. These people have hope that things can get better for us which is why they think that. Maybe they are right, although I dont have the same hope.
Yes, they obviously don't see that having not died yet is not necessarily the same as being alive :(

So good that your friend was able to understand you! It is painful to lose a friend to suicide, but if you are really so unhappy that you want to do it, I don't think guilt tripping - or telling about your plans to authorities - could help a thing.

ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
When I saw this site was down, my first thought was just, "That's it. I'm done." If I lose this site, I will have no one else to talk to that understands me. It honestly feels like the world is trying to make me as miserable as possible. Anything that helps, it's either taken away or I'm denied access to begin with. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm part of some science experiment on the effects of chronic torment on the human mind. It sure as hell feels like it. This site helps me so much. I tend to frequent the recovery and off topic sections more these days because I DO want to get better, but people make it so damn difficult and my state of mind is too fragile to take away my only safe place without just completely doing me in.

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
What is Telegraph? I was worried too since I had no way to contact anyone and I couldn't find any posts as to why I couldn't log in. I would love to not be separated again...
Oops, it is called Telegram. I believe it's some sort of messenger similar to WhatsApp, Discord etc.. The group was created after the SS Discord was shut down.

I got an email notification of the new site. Perhaps try to search for email notifications in the settings?
You are right, there is an option called "Receive news and update emails", I will check it and see what happens, thank you!

nohopeforethefuture

nohopeforethefuture

I deserve to die
Nov 30, 2020
Oops, it is called Telegram. I believe it's some sort of messenger similar to WhatsApp, Discord etc.. The group was created after the SS Discord was shut down.

You are right, there is an option called "Receive news and update emails", I will check it and see what happens, thank you!
Oh I do have telegram. But I will check out that "receive news updates and emails" button.
Yes, they obviously don't see that having not died yet is not necessarily the same as being alive :(

So good that your friend was able to understand you! It is painful to lose a friend to suicide, but if you are really so unhappy that you want to do it, I don't think guilt tripping - or telling about your plans to authorities - could help a thing.
Well, he doesnt accept it =P he will still tell me it isn't an option and that he doesnt want me to. But he says he doesnt know what else to do and wouldn't stop me again. The last time he told my boyfriend who then called my parents and I had to talk all of them down as a misunderstanding. I was furious. I didnt talk to him for awhile after that which only made me feel more alone.

Things aren't really better, but at least I know he wouldn't tell my boyfriend or call the cops or something. And we are back to being friends. Sometimes I do feel like I'm asking too much of him, to be understanding like that. For a normal person it just seems irrational to not get help. And I dont want him to feel that helpless...but I also dont want to be alone. I guess I'm more selfish for wanting him around.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Shadowrider