• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

someone@

Dec 24, 2023
Idk why i am writing this maybe i just want to vent to people with the same mindset as me , i can't remember a time where i was happy in my life i always was depressed even tho i was very young i didn't have a good childhood either well i know there are people here who went through a lot of worse stuff but for me i would say i was physically abused(hit in all possible ways imagined ), emotionally abused(manipulated,guilt tripped, the black sheep of the family and so much more that i can't even say or describe ) , and neglected ( it was for one year but i was young and i would say i was completly on my own and my needs were neglected i can't say how either but i can tell you it was horrible )i had a traumatic childhood ,domestic violence was a big part of my life and i think it shaped me to who i am today a girl who's very insecure ,mature for her age and most importantly suicidal but now that the abuse "stopped" in my household and we are on "good streak" with them i feel like i shouldn't be bothered about past trauma that is over now or i'm just deciding to stay "the victim" and i feel guilty for feeling this way i love my family and i know they love me back but i was very mistreated i can't let it go no matter how hard i try but its in the back of my mind all the damn time since as long as i can remember i always felt lonely, struggled with friends and i feel alone i keep failing classes i feel like a failure school makes me want to die even more it sucks the life out of me when im there i can hear my negative thoughts out loud and i would be so self aware and i feel that i'm lower than everyone there and i keep fantasizing about my death 24/7 (nearly for 3 years now) i feel empty,lifeless,lonely the days keep repeating itself i still enjoy stuff but i feel like i will never be "alive" or happy i hate myself ,i have the lowest self esteem and i hate the way i look i crave attention because i don't feel seen or heard i also struggle with maladaptive daydreaming disorder that makes my thoughts a lot more complicated if thing keep being like this i don't see the point of living. whats worse than dying is to live a dying lonely life where you think it would have been better to be dead and this is my worst nightmare i simply can't imagine myself in a future where i would be happy , i can't ctb now(or in the future ig ) but it doesn't make me feel less suicidal ,tell me if someone relate to how i feel and finally idk if i can ask this here but do you have any advice? ( you dont have to thats not the point here in this site just felt like asking thats all) if you read all of this thank you for reading

Last edited:
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Our past and especially our childhood and early teens, shapes our views and our life a lot. Just because the abuse stopped, it doesn't mean it didn't leave life long scars that will require treatment to heal. You had an incredibly hard life at a time where you should have been cared for, loved and felt safe. By what you describe, you had none of it and you experienced things a child should have never experienced.

You don't need to forgive your family just because things aren't as bad now, it doesn't erase the wrong they have done to you.

My advice, if you're looking at recovery, would be to pursue therapy to try and heal from that past trauma. Therapy may or may not work for you, it depends on the person and how good the therapist is. I am currently doing EMDR therapy which is about dealing with trauma, could be something for you to look at, even if it was just you trying to do it to yourself. Journalling also helps, at least for me, it's good to have the thoughts out of my head.

• Love
Reactions: someone@
S

someone@

Dec 24, 2023
Our past and especially our childhood and early teens, shapes our views and our life a lot. Just because the abuse stopped, it doesn't mean it didn't leave life long scars that will require treatment to heal. You had an incredibly hard life at a time where you should have been cared for, loved and felt safe. By what you describe, you had none of it and you experienced things a child should have never experienced.

You don't need to forgive your family just because things aren't as bad now, it doesn't erase the wrong they have done to you.

My advice, if you're looking at recovery, would be to pursue therapy to try and heal from that past trauma. Therapy may or may not work for you, it depends on the person and how good the therapist is. I am currently doing EMDR therapy which is about dealing with trauma, could be something for you to look at, even if it was just you trying to do it to yourself. Journalling also helps, at least for me, it's good to have the thoughts out of my head.
Thank you for the reply i appreciate it !!

• Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenAgain