• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Radaghast94

Aug 25, 2018
I haven't been on this forum for quite awhile now because I assumed I didn't know what I was doing with regards to partial suspension hanging, I wasn't having any success in losing consciousness. My problems haven't improved but I tried to put death out of my mind. Reality came rushing at me lately and the realisation of just how hopeless my situation is hit me. A month ago I had been using a bedpost with bedsheets and a slipknot, I wasn't losing consciousness so I assumed I wasn't blocking the carotid artery, thinking maybe my neck was abnormal or some such nonsense.

Anyways fast forward to today I decided I should try again, instead of the bedpost I tied the bedsheets to some pipes high up in my closet I hadn't noticed before. My knees are on the ground when I hang this way but the angle that the ligature goes into the neck is different. All I can say is the speed of unconsciousness is astonishing, obviously I'm typing this so I didn't foresee all possible issues or execute very well. Both tries I hyperventilated for about a minute before pushing down hard with my neck in the ligature.

First time I must have gone out within 10 seconds and became conscious some time later in a sort of dream state, tongue was numb and I was so fucked up I had forgotten I had tried to hang myself, didn't know what was going on. It wasn't until I became lucid after like 30 seconds that I was aware of what I had done and where I was, evidently the poorly tied noose came undone. It freaked me out this experience but within 10 minutes the malaise had passed and I remembered why I wanted to hang myself in the first place. I retied the knot making it much tighter this time, did the hyperventilating for a minute and leaned down just as before. This time I remember pain in the neck for maybe 5 seconds and then as with before I came to in a dream like state, blurred vision, having weird muscle spasms all over my body. I was standing up on my right leg up to the knee. This time when I became lucid I can only phrase it as my life flashed before me, I remembered how happy I once was and simultaneously how fucked up I've become and just burst into tears.

I've tried jumping off a bridge and done some frightening things in my past but the sensation of waking up convulsing in the state I just described was by far more troubling to me. Fucking hell, this method is nothing to take lightly, it works unbelievably fast.

Last edited:
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Yes, the unconsciousness comes really fast. Yesterday I tried pressing the carotid thingy with my finger and almost fainted (I didn't because as I started to faint, my hand/finger muscles relaxed).

Hanging is definitely my go-to method, though by no means my favorite conceptually speaking.

Punished snake

Punished snake

Student
Sep 9, 2018
Yes, the unconsciousness comes really fast. Yesterday I tried pressing the carotid thingy with my finger and almost fainted (I didn't because as I started to faint, my hand/finger muscles relaxed).

Hanging is definitely my go-to method, though by no means my favorite conceptually speaking.
Just how the fuck did you do it, I squeeze my entire neck and only become red in the head

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Just how the fuck did you do it, I squeeze my entire neck and only become red in the head
I looked up on google where the carotid fellow stays on the neck, and tried pressing around until it worked.

I felt some minor stomach cramps tho... Very weird.

Edit: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-apply-pressure-to-carotid-artery-with-my-hand.3467/

Last edited:
Revok

Revok

Oct 6, 2018
I haven't been on this forum for quite awhile now because I assumed I didn't know what I was doing with regards to partial suspension hanging, I wasn't having any success in losing consciousness. My problems haven't improved but I tried to put death out of my mind. Reality came rushing at me lately and the realisation of just how hopeless my situation is hit me. A month ago I had been using a bedpost with bedsheets and a slipknot, I wasn't losing consciousness so I assumed I wasn't blocking the carotid artery, thinking maybe my neck was abnormal or some such nonsense.

Anyways fast forward to today I decided I should try again, instead of the bedpost I tied the bedsheets to some pipes high up in my closet I hadn't noticed before. My knees are on the ground when I hang this way but the angle that the ligature goes into the neck is different. All I can say is the speed of unconsciousness is astonishing, obviously I'm typing this so I didn't foresee all possible issues or execute very well. Both tries I hyperventilated for about a minute before pushing down hard with my neck in the ligature.

First time I must have gone out within 10 seconds and became conscious some time later in a sort of dream state, tongue was numb and I was so fucked up I had forgotten I had tried to hang myself. It wasn't until I became lucid after like 30 seconds that I was aware of what I had done and where I was, evidently the poorly tied noose came undone. It freaked me out this experience but within 10 minutes the malaise had passed and I remembered why I wanted to hang myself in the first place. I retied the knot making it much tighter this time, did the hyperventilating for a minute and leaned down just as before. This time I remember pain in the neck for maybe 5 seconds and then as with before I came to in a dream like state having weird muscle spasms all over my body. I was in a squatting position so my body must have unconsciously reacted. This time when I became lucid I can only phrase it as my life flashed before me, I remembered how happy I once was and simultaneously how fucked up I've become and just burst into tears.

I've tried jumping off a bridge and done some frightening things in my past but the sensation of waking up convulsing in the state I just described was by far more troubling to me. Fucking hell, this method is nothing to take lightly, it works unbelievably fast.

Could you please go into detail a bit on how the angle was, where the knot was positioned on your neck and which direction you pressed, where the ligature was pushing against your neck and how high? I've tried partial suspension several times already and all I get is dizzyness.

R

Radaghast94

Aug 25, 2018
Could you please go into detail a bit on how the angle was, where the knot was positioned on your neck and which direction you pressed, where the ligature was pushing against your neck and how high? I've tried partial suspension several times already and all I get is dizzyness.
Before when it didn't work the angle was pretty horizontal heading into my mid neck but pointing slightly upwards, the knot was only at the top of my neck at the back on my left side, I pressed forwards and the ligature was pushed against the middle of the front of my neck with a slight upwards angle. This time around the angle was much more vertical heading towards the back of my jaw/top of my neck at that intersection. The knot was up towards the bottom of the back of my head as a result of the fixture being much higher up, as with before the knot was on my left side. I pushed my momentum downwards and slightly diagonally forwards. The ligature pushed up into the back of my jaw and top of my neck, the intersection where they meet.

Revok

Revok

Oct 6, 2018
The knot was up towards the bottom of the back of my head as a result of the fixture being much higher up, as with before the knot was on my left side.

Thanks for responding. This confuses me though. First you say the knot was just below the back of your head, then you say the knot was on your left side.

R

Radaghast94

Aug 25, 2018
Thanks for responding. This confuses me though. First you say the knot was just below the back of your head, then you say the knot was on your left side.
Sorry I figured it might be confusing it's the back of the head but slightly to the left of center, not the left side of the neck/head

R

Radaghast94

Aug 25, 2018
I hate to be callous, but I feel like I did that time a lesbian told us she got pregnant.
Suit yourself, George. Nobody said you had to take my word for it. PS: she probably used in vitro fertilisation, or was dating Caitlyn Jenner

Last edited:
Revok

Revok

Oct 6, 2018
Sorry I figured it might be confusing it's the back of the head but slightly to the left of center, not the left side of the neck/head

Is there a conscious reason you put it slightly to the left or was that just a side effect of how things were arranged?

R

Radaghast94

Aug 25, 2018
Is there a conscious reason you put it slightly to the left or was that just a side effect of how things were arranged?
I put it to the left because I read in some places it was more effective, not sure if that's true but if you look up most guides it says that.