• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Dec 18, 2023
Hi, wanted to share an experience I had with partial. Maybe lost consciousness, not sure. Basically I was in laying down position on my stomach, and using two folded socks and had the noose positioned at top of neck so above adam's apple. Practicing, I was trying to get good compression on carotid and be able to breathe at the same time which I have trouble with. I was pressing down and noticed I could get my vision to darken kind of and get all fuzzy. Then I just remember staring at my wall still laying down, like literally locked into thinking about something (can't even remember what) for what felt like minutes and then suddenly snapping back to reality sort of like waking up from a dream and being like "What the fuck am I doing?" in my head and standing up and releasing noose with some adrenaline from the realizaiton. I think it could have been a blackout, but something happened to stop compression (I do remember not tying the noose too tight this time and I was pushing myself down into it, not using body weight to compress so would have made sense)

Reactions: winterbear
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
People report feeling drunk, euphoric or high from suspension hanging, probably something similar for you happened.