• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

pulleditnearlyoff

Apr 26, 2024
I practiced partial hanging for over a year now. Most of the time I couldn't find the right spot to lose consciousness. Since two weeks or so i've been reading information about it on here. Today I tried it again I put the rope a bit higher, more towards my jaw than i usualy did and I let myself hang a bit nu kneeling, I was completely relaxed and calm. I think being relaxed is key too. I immediatly began tot pass out, within 2 seconds, then SI kicked in and I stood up again. But I couldn't stand well, i was completely numb. I thouhgt I would really pass out. After 10 seconds my head cleared. I was almost dead. It was almost succesfully. I was a bit scared after, but now I want to do it again en proceed till the end! It's only a matter of time now to wait for one more shitty moment In my life!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best, I hope that when the time is right for you to leave you find the peace you search for.