• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
Explosion is a dream of mine. The problem most people have is it affects the surrounding environment more than other methods, if thats something you care about. It would be a nice method to have partners for.

MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
Fair enough ya I guess it's an option. Probably difficult to acquire needed material tho, always the biggest hurdle

Basic research can tell you its relatively easy if you know what youre doing. Thats why so many school bombings are possible.

Reactions: Blue LIPS
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Fair enough ya I guess it's an option. Probably difficult to acquire needed material tho, always the biggest hurdle

Simplest would be a generous amount of tannerite

Another guy lost his leg blowing up a lawn mower

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Seems like a pretty quick method, high success if done right.

Using explosives how ??? You will definitely have to research this if you haven't already. I think someone did mention it a couple years ago. I don't know if they ever went through with it. I think they said about using fireworks around the neck. Thought that was a bad idea.
I would like to hear your thoughts on how you are going to do this. Best of luck if you try this. :hug:

ladolcemorte

ladolcemorte

Experienced
May 5, 2019

I totally agree. I have no idea where one would legally acquire explosive materials. It also seems like it would be an extraordinarily painful way to go. One site I read rated "self immolation" as a 99 out of 100 on the pain scale. (Though I am not clear on how they arrive at their numbers).

Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
Downsides:
1 - expensive materials
2 - possibly illegal to create which could lead to premature interruption by authorities
3 - destroying other people's property is bad
4 - killing innocent people is bad
5 - takes away the point of a peaceful ctb and is closer to a political statement or even mass murder.

Cannot condone under any circumstance.

Last edited:
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I don't think this is a viable method not just for legal and moral reasons, but logistical reasons as well. The amount of knowledge required to do so is more than just what your average Joe knows especially if you are going to be successful. As for legality, yes, it is illegal to possess explosives unless you have a license and/or are part of a certain organization (military, law enforcement, and/or industries that use it (e.g. mining, explosive technicians, defense research (also military/government related), to name a few) and even then, the use of them are tightly regulated and controlled, meaning they have to go through a lot of red tape, authorization, and more in order to deploy it.

The chance of collateral damage is also very high when using explosives, so for many people who don''t wish to involve others, especially unintentionally, explosives are just not a way to go. There is also a risk of a fire hazard, especially if there is an area that is prone to wildfires and/or very dry conditions.

With respect to fireworks, I suppose if one were to use the right kind, right amount, and applied at the correct area, then yes, it is possible to CTB with them. Also, with any method, failing would be gruesome, especially what @AlreadyGone said.

In conclusion, all these reasons would be more than sufficient to write off explosives as a viable method.

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Using explosives how ??? You will definitely have to research this if you haven't already. I think someone did mention it a couple years ago. I don't know if they ever went through with it. I think they said about using fireworks around the neck. Thought that was a bad idea.
I would like to hear your thoughts on how you are going to do this. Best of luck if you try this. :hug:

Anywhere near the head really. Any lower and yeah you may survive, which is horrible. I wonder if det cord is easy to get, slow mo guys did a video on it. Lemme see if it is. And no I'm not trying this, I personally wouldn't want my body to not be mutilated or pulp... just curious about it all.
Yeah it's a no on the det cord lol not surprised
Downsides:
1 - expensive materials
2 - possibly illegal to create which could lead to premature interruption by authorities
3 - destroying other people's property is bad
4 - killing innocent people is bad
5 - takes away the point of a peaceful ctb and is closer to a political statement or even mass murder.

Cannot condone under any circumstance.

I don't know why people are assuming to do this in some crowded place or in a home? It's just twisting the original idea to something horrific.

Last edited:
stankboy421

stankboy421

Aug 16, 2020
My friend's husband blew himself up with an LPG tank inside his car. Drove into the middle of a park in the middle of the night. It made the news. I assume he just opened the valve and lit a cigarette or something but I'm not sure. Pretty brutal way to do it, for his family at least, but reasonably easy to get hold of one of these tanks, I think it was just a regular 6 or 8kg one for a gas BBQ. Obviously a car is helpful so you can make sure you can get somewhere safe from harming others but maybe someone finds it inspiring. I was very impressed by his originality and his resolve.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
ANd tannerite is detonated with a high velocity projectile in almost every case. At that point, it would be easier to simply use the rifle for other purposes.

Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
Blue LIPS said:
I don't know why people are assuming to do this in some crowded place or in a home? It's just twisting the original idea to something horrific.
All we're all saying is that explosives are hard to control unless you're an expert and can lead to loads of unintended consequences.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019

I remember that post. It got the same reaction this one did, and the poster gave up the idea.
Here's that bygone thread:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/using-an-m80-or-other-large-firework.16417/

Last edited:
  • Love
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I remember that post. It got the same reaction this one did, and the poster gave up the idea.
Here's that bygone thread:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/using-an-m80-or-other-large-firework.16417/

Wow !!! You actually found it. :O I honestly didn't try to look but I didn't remember the title either. Should we just call you Research Soul ???
:wink::smiling:
I hope I wasn't too harsh with the poster of the other thread. I just didn't want them to make their situation much worse. I know people are desperate to CTB and I don't want to make their life more difficult.

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Wow !!! You actually found it. :O I honestly didn't try to look but I didn't remember the title either. Should we just call you Research Soul ???
:wink::smiling:
I hope I wasn't too harsh with the poster of the other thread. I just didn't want them to make their situation much worse. I know people are desperate to CTB and I don't want to make their life more difficult.

Shit a lot of countries use the "lemme jump under your tires" method... that one doesn't always work out lol. Idk what would be worse though? :P
I think my brain imploded years ago. :pfff: sorry to @Blue LIPS for derailing the thread. I also don't want them to think we are making fun of them as they are as desperate to CTB as we are. Just hope they think this through carefully. :hug::hug::hug:

Nopeeeee ion care!

Can't believe I used that "word" /: fml

Maybe now I'm close enough though!

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Anarchist cookbooks have been on the internet since day 1. We used to make pipe bombs when I was a teen even. We never did anything bad with them though, it was just fun to blow random shit up.

If someone wanted to use this as a method it wouldn't be all that hard.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Shit a lot of countries use the "lemme jump under your tires" method... that one doesn't always work out lol. Idk what would be worse though? :P
I have seen at least one video where someone tries that. I can't imagine that is a good way to go. I hope if someone tries it they are successful.
It would be horrible to survive and I'm sure some do.
I just don't want you to think I was making fun of you. :hug: I know sometimes we like to use humor, just don't want it to make someone feel worse.