• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
True. I dont Think it would be that Hard to do.... But the whole damage / innocent people in the vicinit;. Would make me grab my shotgun 1st and just get Done with it.
Vicinity.

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I have seen at least one video where someone tries that. I can't imagine that is a good way to go. I hope if someone tries it they are successful.
It would be horrible to survive and I'm sure some do.
I just don't want you to think I was making fun of you. :hug: I know sometimes we like to use humor, just don't want it to make someone feel worse.

It would be horrible, seems to happen a lot in India or the train method... that also doesn't seem to work very well oddly enough.

Well I appreciate your approach but my sense of humor gets me into trouble or my free thoughts that seem okay to me lol I find out pretty quick that I'm not a very "appropriate person" lol. Should see my half nelson/full nelson joke :P
True. I dont Think it would be that Hard to do.... But the whole damage / innocent people in the vicinit;. Would make me grab my shotgun 1st and just get Done with it.
Vicinity.

Got us another one lol

Why are we thinking bombs will be going off near other people?? I'm also just throwing ideas out there, so don't think I'm doing some lab shit and grinding my fingers down on a chalkboard to figure it out lol

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Lol. I hear ya.. I understand what you mean.... So I'd like to retract that statement. I guess it's just more so that I'd rather die a different way instead of chancing a potential Bloody Fckn Nightmare.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I saw a photo of a guy with no hands and half a face that was in ICU for months, and then prosecuted federally by the FBI when he was healthy enough to stand trial. It was a suicide attempt. ...makes SN sound like a fucking strawberry daquiri to me.

who the fuck defined him 'healthy enough'. doesn't sound like he was doing to well to me anyway and certainly not healthy in the head(literally aswell)

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
who the fuck defined him 'healthy enough'. doesn't sound like he was doing to well to me anyway and certainly not healthy in the head(literally aswell)
They prosecuted him for some pretty shaky legal reasons. I mean he definitely broke federal law by making and detonating an explosive device, but the main thing they seemed to be going after him for was because they found a short story he'd written about wanting to blow himself up in the middle of a bunch of cheerleaders. As to who decided he was healthy and competent enough to stand trial...well, welcome to the US judicial system.

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Downsides:
1 - expensive materials
2 - possibly illegal to create which could lead to premature interruption by authorities
3 - destroying other people's property is bad
4 - killing innocent people is bad
5 - takes away the point of a peaceful ctb and is closer to a political statement or even mass murder.

Cannot condone under any circumstance.
3 - There is plenty of open space, as already said in this thread.
4 - There is plenty of open space, as already said in this thread.
5 - Most of methods condoned by this forum are far from peaceful; even SN or N can cause discomfort. Mass murder? Where are you getting this from?

Reactions: Huntfish34
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
They prosecuted him for some pretty shaky legal reasons. I mean he definitely broke federal law by making and detonating an explosive device, but the main thing they seemed to be going after him for was because they found a short story he'd written about wanting to blow himself up in the middle of a bunch of cheerleaders. As to who decided he was healthy and competent enough to stand trial...well, welcome to the US judicial system.

well that wasn't a smart move, not surprised they went after him. shit i wrote about kinapping a vet for N before.............signed my long term jail sentence for in the future haven't i!