• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Elysion

Elysion

Jun 12, 2023
In my research, I found out that a plant called saffron is used in cooking, which has a high power in reducing blood pressure and heart rate.
2 grams of it causes abortion
5 grams of it has acute symptoms of poisoning and 10 grams is fatal.

I found these written materials from the internet, but do you believe this is a winning method?? Has anyone been successful in this way?

Reactions: davidtorez
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Looks as if it may share the general unpleasantness so many of these seeds/roots/plants. IMG 4242

Reactions: Forveleth
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
It's also one of the most expensive seasonings in the world. To get 12 grams of high quality saffron you're going to pay a LOT. Most saffron is also sold dried. Are the toxins still potent/existent in the dried form?

Reactions: sickgirlzis
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Never heard of such a method. I guess it's gonna be painful and unreliable.

Reactions: Forveleth
Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

Planet's dying, Cloud.
Sep 6, 2022
Welp, you learn something new every day. There's a lot of readily available poisonous common plants, if you're going to go that route. Belladonna comes to mind. As far as RELIABILITY though - I wouldn't bank on it. You're going to be in AGONY the entire time with SI kicking in, which would make it very tempting to dial 911 just to make the agony stop and then you're screwed once Psychiatrists intervene (f*ck Psychiatrists to Hell).