• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Z

zekeyaeger

Mar 30, 2023
I will be killing myself in the coming weeks hopefully, I have chosen the partial hanging method to end it all because other methods seem to lead to worse states of being if one survives that shit. I wish there was a service where one could go and seek a painless and quick death on their own accord, a Right to Death, that is. But that shit can't be found in most countries, and even if it is, one has to jump through hoops to get there. I wish I wasn't born, I will say just that. Rationally, I shouldn't have been born, yet I was.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I agree, life isn't for everyone. I think it's the general unfairness of it for so many. Too much suffering for too many people. I think in this world, if you want to be one of the "elites", you have to exploit, cheat, and run roughshod over others, and some people just aren't capable of doing that to others.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find the absence of painless, guaranteed ways to die to be so incredibly cruel and hellish, really wish there's the option to just easily die in peace but of course I really wish I never existed as well. Only never existing is true perfection to me, I've never had any interest in the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you find freedom from this dreadful, painful existence.

Reactions: zekeyaeger