• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand pro-lifers who like to force the idea that suicidal people need "help", it's so insensitive, insulting and disgusting to me. Pro-life people should just learn to mind their own business as other people's decisions are nothing to do with them and their insane toxic positivity just creates way more suffering, I cannot stand how pro-lifers love to patronise people and just make them feel much worse.

In my case suicide is a rational solution to escape from suffering, it's the way to find safety from this hellish and meaningless existence where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel. Existence itself is the problem which is why it's so disgusting when people act like there is something wrong with others for wanting to be permanently relieved from it, all that can help me is allowing me the option to reliably die in a guaranteed, peaceful way.

My wish to die is a result of becoming aware of how truly undesirable existence is, I see no value in suffering so unnecessarily in this existence that was always so futile in the first place when the peace of death solves everything. I see nothing appealing about suffering in this existence for decades on end just to be tormented by old age and die anyway.

Existence was never something I would have chosen in the first place, I'd always prefer to permanently not exist no matter what, human existence is such a terrible, tragic abomination that caused nothing but harm and was completely unnecessary in the first place.

All of the so called "help" is a scam to profit from people's suffering anyway with the aim to keep them enslaved in this existence that leads to nothing and nowhere, there is no point to existing.
It's insane to act like there is something wrong with people for wanting death when existence can get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine yet nobody can be harmed by permanently ceasing to exist, a fate we are all destined for anyway, all that comforts me is the thought of being eternally unaware of the evil that is existence.

Last edited: