Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
This link creates a natal chart for free. Hadn't seen this before and a member here showed me this free site.

It creates interesting results. Put in the information for yourself and run your chart. It may seem silly but all variables including the time of birth is very important, so ask mom, if unsure. If unable to confirm with a family member than meditate for a few minutes on the question and take a quess.

The time is important because of the proximity of the moon to the earth. The moon travels quickly through the zodiac unlike Neptune for example.

The three main aspects are your sun sign, ascending sign and your moon sign.

Run the data and if your over age 40 and have your sun in Pieces, your ascending in Leo, and your moon in Libra (or flip flop leo with libra) will you marry me? Hehe. Only 1/3 joking.

Here are my stats

Sun Aries
Ascendant Leo
Moon Scorpio

List your results and read the discriptions. Do you feel it is accurate insight for yourself?

Cross check here if unsure where your answers appear in the description.

And, I know just enough about charts to be dangerous so someone with more knowledge feel free to jump in and correct any of my misstatements.

Reactions: AvaAdore, death137, Lupgevif and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Sun Taurus
Moon Scorpio
Ascendant Virgo

Yeah, I agree with this

Reactions: Lupgevif, Chupacabra 44 and Deleted member 19654
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I'm a Sagiga. Indigo class, Derse dreamer, Space-bound.

Joking. My sun is in Sagittarius, moon in Libra my ascendant is Pisces. I wonder if you can somehow "triangulate" other people time of birth, and even place of birth based on their entire chart.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chupacabra 44
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
Sun Taurus
Moon Scorpio
Ascendant Virgo

Yeah, I agree with this

My terrefic astrologer told me I'm so sensitive because my moon is in Scorpio. I cry easily, etc. Based on my chart, she said it's because of my moon.

Now if ever I cry in front of anyone I just say, oh don't worry about it, my moon is in Scorpio.
I'm a Sagiga. Indigo class, Derse dreamer, Space-bound.

Joking. My sun is in Sagittarius, moon in Libra my ascendant is Pisces. I wonder if you can somehow "triangulate" other people time of birth, and even place of birth based on their entire chart.

I always wondered how the other babies born at the same busy hospital as me turned out. The kid born one room over and being born 10 minutes after me has my same chart and our general personality should be pretty similar based on astrology.

This would make for a neat study.

Last edited:
Reactions: AvaAdore and Lupgevif
youngandbhad

youngandbhad

Dec 13, 2018
Aquarius sun, aquarius moon & scorpio rising

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Capricorn sun, Cancer moon, Virgo ascendant with Pluto sitting right on it.

AvaAdore

AvaAdore

When will it be?
Jul 20, 2020
Ascendant Capricorn, Sun and Moon both in Leo.
I read the descriptions, I generally agree with it.