S

sfabians

Student
Nov 7, 2021
Some people take their lives once they end up in prison, hanging is a common method of choice.

• Aww..
Reactions: waitingforrest
S

SubZero

Feb 8, 2022
This might be a little bit unrelated, but it might have been a motive for suicide. An awful, disgraceful act to take so many innocent children with you. I wonder if this guy has been around this site before that.

S

sfabians

Student
Nov 7, 2021
"When police arrived, they found the bodies of 4 people inside the car.
Police also found suicide notes and burnt charcoal briquettes inside the car which was rented in Tokyo."

Reactions: Shu
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
This sounds like another completely rational ctb. She was ready to leave. I wonder what method she used? It states that he played her the B-52s song roam during her transition. RIP.

• Aww..
Reactions: Alcoholic Teletubby, Disappointered, Shu and 2 others
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

• Aww..
Reactions: Shu and Mr. Incapable
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
@Dot I just heard about this one, I was amazed how sympathetic the judge was-although very glad he was. A terrible thing to have to resort to.

Reactions: Smart No More
Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
@Dot I just heard about this one, I was amazed how sympathetic the judge was-although very glad he was. A terrible thing to have to resort to.
If only thy hd accss 2 N

Reactions: LittleBlackCat, leeloosnow, akana and 2 others
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
@Dot exactly what I was thinking. Maybe they just didn't know it was an option-I had no idea until I joined here. Well I guess it's not easy or cheap but if you are desperate enough to take those measures he resorted to...poor man, and may his wife RIP. If they allowed people to pass peacefully none of this would happen-top of the list of reasons I want to CTB is death of loved ones and the pain they went through. It ruins lives to have to live with those memories everyday when they could have a peaceful death before it gets that bad.

Reactions: rationaltake and Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
@Dot exactly what I was thinking. Maybe they just didn't know it was an option-I had no idea until I joined here. Well I guess it's not easy or cheap but if you are desperate enough to take those measures he resorted to...poor man, and may his wife RIP. If they allowed people to pass peacefully none of this would happen-top of the list of reasons I want to CTB is death of loved ones and the pain they went through. It ruins lives to have to live with those memories everyday when they could have a peaceful death before it gets that bad.
Agreed. Look at what the guy resorted to putting himself through for her. Now he's still alive he will live with the image of that day for the rest of his life. Like a gore video up close and personal. That's some selfless sacrifice! One that's admirable but shouldn't be necessary in this day and age. I just don't know how it can be denied to a person suffering that unavoidably. The whole 'we learn to save livrs not take them' argument is just way too closed minded at that point. I mean it's utterly ignorant and entirely lacking objectivity to the point it makes me feel a lack of confidence in medicine in general. Objectivity is sacred IMHO.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop, waitingforrest, betternever2havbeen and 1 other person
Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021

• Aww..
Reactions: Passersby and waitingforrest
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
If he would have had access to the peaceful pill he wouldn't have had to jump.

RIP.

Reactions: Disappointered, Euthanza and toseeyousmile
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
RIP star https://www.asiaone.com/entertainme...ontestant-jeong-joong-ji-dies-suicide-aged-30

I disagree with the invalidating article, whatever the reason should be personal whether it's publicized or held private. Like any death, suicides come from any direction and it's all unassailable, what's important here if the method is peaceful or not, succeed or not, that's what matter to us -suicidal people who choose to.

Sadboyspecimen

Sadboyspecimen

Feb 8, 2022
Someone from my town ctb a few days ago by train. Did anyone post a goodbye thread recently mentioned the train method? I don't want to post the article since it mentions the town name.

Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019

Amazon "suicide kits" have led to teen deaths, according to new lawsuit

Archive link: https://archive.ph/sSpIJ

FWIW, this place got a shout out.

In the first case, a teen named Kristine started experiencing suicidal ideation when the pandemic isolated her from seeing friends in September 2020. Kristine hid her feelings from her family but registered on an online forum called sanctioned-suicide.net, where the lawsuit says users increasingly link to Amazon to encourage others to buy sodium nitrite as a preferred suicidal method.

After learning Amazon would deliver the chemical in 48 hours, Kristine was able to create an Amazon account even though she was under 18, skirting Amazon rules against underage account holders—the lawsuit notes that Amazon does not verify age. She ordered the chemical from Loudwolf. She placed the order within weeks of experiencing suicidal thoughts, and the package arrived two days later on her mother's birthday. The next day, her family found her dead, with the bottle and the Amazon packaging beside her.

• Informative
Reactions: Alcoholic Teletubby and toseeyousmile