WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I hope I never have my suicide in the news.

Reactions: Alcoholic Teletubby, Hotsackage and Maaizr
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Because I don't want people to pity my family and I don't want those I have known who ignored me to make my death all about them and pretend like they gave a shit.

• Love
Reactions: floralheaddress, akana, Vault of Memories and 6 others
CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
Because I don't want people to pity my family and I don't want those I have known who ignored me to make my death all about them and pretend like they gave a shit.
Makes sense, those are legit reasons. But successful CTB stories on the news do inspire confidence in people. I saw many hanging news and pics ant it gave me plenty of confidence. If it wasn't for the news, I would be less sure. So there's that.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Makes sense, those are legit reasons. But successful CTB stories on the news do inspire confidence in people. I saw many hanging news and pics ant it gave me plenty of confidence. If it wasn't for the news, I would be less sure. So there's that.
Putting it in the news also brings awareness to SN (my method) and increases the odds of it being recalled.

Reactions: Alcoholic Teletubby and MyBrokenBrain
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I wonder how she did it. I bet her life was a nightmare in the child beauty pageant world. Pretty girl with a lot going for her. Parents have already started a fund raiser in her name. I dunno, I just can't stand those parents who parade their kids around like their own little IRL avatars, putting all sorts of pressure on them and teaching them all sorts of skewed values.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Mthom2, demuic, Oblivion Access and 4 others
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Some of these links idk.

Last edited:
Reactions: seaweaves and Smart No More
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
This guy was supposed to be executed using fentanyl but committed suicide instead.

Reactions: Smart No More
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Snds lke u r doin lt of rsearch @.CTB

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
This guy was supposed to be executed using fentanyl but committed suicide instead.

His execution was postponed
Snds lke u r doin lt of rsearch @.CTB
For the last one was actually watching the latest fentanyl short documentary then came across Scott Dozier. Most of those other suicide links are from the past week.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
He must have been dealing eith some shit to resort to hanging when he had assisted death by fent on it's way at some point. Postponed or otherwise. I guess I don't know the full story though.

Where did you find the fent documentary @.CTB ? Do you remember the name so I can search it out?

TheCrowCalls

TheCrowCalls

Enter, sweet nothings
Apr 27, 2022
He must have been dealing eith some shit to resort to hanging when he had assisted death by fent on it's way at some point. Postponed or otherwise. I guess I don't know the full story though.

Where did you find the fent documentary @.CTB ? Do you remember the name so I can search it out?
Maybe the conditions in prison were that bad, idk may deathrow inmates are placed in solitary confinement. Also, when I hear postponed by any government agency I tend to think it's not a day or two but like months or years something crazy like that

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Maybe the conditions in prison were that bad, idk may deathrow inmates are placed in solitary confinement. Also, when I hear postponed by any government agency I tend to think it's not a day or two but like months or years something crazy like that
Yeah, wverything in prison takes ages. When I said he must have been dealing with some shit I was thinking prison problems. Honestly solitary is heaven compared to some things that go on in genersl population in a prison. I's much prefer to live in solitary than be around everyone. Some nasty people in prisons. People think the US is worse than UK on that front but honestly, I don't know which is worse. They're both hellish places. It's hard to imagine worse but then you look at other countries prison and suddenly its very easy. The inmates run some prisons around the world. It's crazy. In fact they kind of do in the US and UK. They have the guards bringing the drugs in. Most drugs come in that way and it's not because the guards want to do it or receive a decent monetary incentive. It's all exploitation and intimidation. Gah, horrid!

Reactions: Alex6216
TheCrowCalls

TheCrowCalls

Enter, sweet nothings
Apr 27, 2022
Yeah, wverything in prison takes ages. When I said he must have been dealing with some shit I was thinking prison problems. Honestly solitary is heaven compared to some things that go on in genersl population in a prison. I's much prefer to live in solitary than be around everyone. Some nasty people in prisons. People think the US is worse than UK on that front but honestly, I don't know which is worse. They're both hellish places. It's hard to imagine worse but then you look at other countries prison and suddenly its very easy. The inmates run some prisons around the world. It's crazy. In fact they kind of do in the US and UK. They have the guards bringing the drugs in. Most drugs come in that way and it's not because the guards want to do it or receive a decent monetary incentive. It's all exploitation and intimidation. Gah, horrid!
I was placed in solitary confinement in the psych ward and it was fuckedā€¦ not really a great comparison but I think it's known that after around a month in solitary you have irreparable brain damage. The brain needs stimulation to function :/.

This all mostly reminds me that it really is a jungle out there. Survival of the fittest

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I was placed in solitary confinement in the psych ward and it was fuckedā€¦ not really a great comparison but I think it's known that after around a month in solitary you have irreparable brain damage. The brain needs stimulation to function :/.

This all mostly reminds me that it really is a jungle out there. Survival of the fittest
Or shittest!

Sucks eh?!

Seems fitness has become second to ruthlessness and narcissism. If that's the the logical conclusion of evolution I want no part in it.

• Love
Reactions: akana
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022

Not really a documentary just a 12 minutes video. Someone posted it earlier today. I'll try to find it.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022

• Aww..
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

ęƒ³ę­»äøčƒ½ - ęƒ³ę“»äøčƒ½
Nov 23, 2020
That last one is really crazy, I can't believe she managed to ctb while in a maternity hospital. I hope the child is alright now, since this happened several years ago and the linked article is describing the inquest results. Apparently the mother had tried to ctb a few days before the birth as well. Just makes you wonder what drove her to do it when the life of her fully gestated child was on the line too...

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022

I wonder how these people manage to hang themselves so easily, I never was able to blackout using partial hanging.
I agree, I would rather, in theory, stay in solitary confinement than be in a normal prison cell simply because being alone is way better than being at risk of prison rape and abuse by the gangs. However, I recently found out that sometimes two people can be in the cell solitary cell so in that case I dont really know which is better tbh.

Last edited: