• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
No matter what suicide prevention will always be extreme cruelty, I find the idea of it to be so deeply sadistic as the aim of such is to trap people in their futile existences and prolong their suffering as much as possible, it truly disturbs me how so many humans want to stop others escaping from this existence they so desperately wish to be free from.

There should only ever be acceptance towards suicide as a valid logical decision to prevent unnecessary suffering in an existence that was always undesirable in the first place. It's a terrible unnacceptable tragedy how suicide isn't seen as the human right it truly is with existence so harmfully seen as an obligation instead even know none of us ever asked for this and it was so cruelly imposed by humans cruel enough to force life into a reality where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel.

I see no benefit in prolonging consciousness, rather such a thing just leads to more pain, there's no value in being enslaved in human existence when there are no disadvantages to the eternal absence of existence, no matter what I'd prefer to not exist which is why suicide prevention is always evil to me, it's incredibly abhorrent to wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape.

Suicide is suffering prevention, the way to find safety from suffering and the one escape from the meaningless and torturous burden of existing as a human, how could they act like ceasing to exist is so bad when all that's bad and causes existing beings to suffer is ultimately a result of existence and not everyone wants to suffer, I wouldn't ever wish to.