• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find it to be extreme cruelty when people interfere in the personal decision to die, it just shows how sadistic humans are with how they want to force others to suffer in this meaningless existence. Suicide prevention is just enslavement to me, I find it disgusting how such a thing exists when suicide should be accepted as a personal choice. Not everyone wants to delay their inevitable fate for decades on end just to die a slow, painful death from old age and die anyway, the fact that suicide isn't accepted even despite the fact that there is no limit as to how much a human can suffer truly is horrifying.

It's criminal how people are denied a right to die in peace, the fact that suicide is seen as something to be stopped just leads to way more harm. I really wish suicide is accepted as to permanently cease existing is all I wish for, all that comforts me is the thought of not existing for all eternity, I despise how suicide is seen as the worst thing possible even know it's the only escape from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human, existence was always so undesirable in the first place.

thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Apr 2, 2024
I find it to be extreme cruelty when people interfere in the personal decision to die, it just shows how sadistic humans are with how they want to force others to suffer in this meaningless existence. Suicide prevention is just enslavement to me, I find it disgusting how such a thing exists when suicide should be accepted as a personal choice. Not everyone wants to delay their inevitable fate for decades on end just to die a slow, painful death from old age and die anyway, the fact that suicide isn't accepted even despite the fact that there is no limit as to how much a human can suffer truly is horrifying.

It's criminal how people are denied a right to die in peace, the fact that suicide is seen as something to be stopped just leads to way more harm. I really wish suicide is accepted as to permanently cease existing is all I wish for, all that comforts me is the thought of not existing for all eternity, I despise how suicide is seen as the worst thing possible even know it's the only escape from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human, existence was always so undesirable in the first place.
was it always like this? when did you realize existence is futile?