• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Anti-suicide is evil and I despise anti-suicide people. It's deeply sadistic how suicide is seen as something to so harmfully stop even know we never even consented to this hellish and meaningless existence in the first place. It was forced on us by pro-natalists who made the harmful and repulsive decision to impose existence, even know human existence is the most futile, torturous burden.

It's criminal how they choose to make others suffer, imposing decades of meaningless suffering is a crime. And yet humans are so anti-suicide and pro-suffering despite this, it's just so evil, I find it really disturbing how they make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape. Prevention is just the prolonging of suffering, suicide prevention is just enslavement, it's a way to harm people and torment them and it's disturbing how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence yet not die.
Existence really is nothing more than an unnecessary harm, it serves no purpose but to torment existing beings and I'd never want to exist no matter what, existence is not desirable rather it's a horrific tragedy how life even exists at all.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
some people really have to go,i know my mind is just mentally psychologically and emotionally fucked up to a point all i do is cause others and myself misery I'm a danger to myself and everyone around me and i'm hoping to hell that I succeed today

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
@FuneralCry :

After this, Job opened his mouth and cursed the day of his birth. He said:

"May the day of my birth perish,
and the night that said, 'A boy is conceived!'
That day—may it turn to darkness;
may God above not care about it;
may no light shine on it.
May gloom and utter darkness claim it once more;
may a cloud settle over it;
may blackness overwhelm it.
That night—may thick darkness seize it;
may it not be included among the days of the year
nor be entered in any of the months.
May that night be barren;
may no shout of joy be heard in it.
May those who curse days curse that day,
those who are ready to rouse Leviathan.
May its morning stars become dark;
may it wait for daylight in vain
and not see the first rays of dawn,
for it did not shut the doors of the womb on me
to hide trouble from my eyes." - Job 3

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I fully agree. Anti suicide truly is evil. I believe that we deserve euthanasia upon request

Reactions: 4am and sserafim