• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's deeply repulsive and so incredibly cruel how suicide is always seen as the worst outcome no matter what and is viewed as something so terrible even know it's the only escape from the evil that is existence. It's insane to me how so many see suicide as always worse than suffering even know nobody can be harmed by not existing yet existence can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine, how is suicide so bad when all that causes one to suffer is ultimately as a result of existence.

In my case I see existence itself as the true problem with suicide being the solution to this, there's nothing desirable about having the ability to exist as a conscious being who is capable of suffering for endlessly, for me suicide is the way to find peace from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human. Existence was never a desirable state in the first place and for me ceasing to exist could only ever be something positive as all I've ever wished for is to be permanently unconcious.

I don't see what's supposedly so terrible about finding permanent relief from suffering and preventing a future of being tormented in this futile existence, no existence is what is terrible instead, it disgusts me how there is no acceptance towards suicide even know existing truly is just meaningless, pointless suffering, having the option to easily die in peace would be such a relief.

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Agreed! Suicide seems to be the only way to leave this disgusting cruel hellishworld

Reactions: markimobzzdeasui