• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so horrifying how there's no limit as to how much an existing being can potentially suffer as long as they exist, it's disturbing how existing beings are capable of being tortured so extremely and feeling such immense agony. Existence itself truly is nothing more than an unnecessary harm, it's a horrific tragedy that has served no purpose but to torment existing beings.

For me suicide is all that's rational to escape from and prevent suffering as I don't want to suffer in any way, I just wish for the true peace of non-existence. More than anything I wish I never existed at all, existence is so incredibly hellish and beyond undesirable in every way possible, I'd always prefer to not exist, I see no point in suffering in this meaningless existence just to risk experiencing way worse suffering when the eternity of non-existence solves everything.

The fact that existence causes immense harm should be reason enough not to procreate, honestly it's disgusting how they force life here even know there is no need for existence with nobody ever being able to suffer from never existing at all yet existing can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine it to. I truly do despise existence, it's a terrible crime how there isn't the option to easily die in a peaceful, guaranteed way avaliable for all. Suicide for me is suffering prevention, the way to find safety from suffering and the one escape from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I think about this too, how it would be dreadful to live forever because the probability of falling afoul of something awful would tend towards 1. I also think about all of the horrible suffering of other people that are unfortunate enough to have that happen in their lifetime and it makes me sad. There's too much suffering in the world.

As always I'm sorry for your suffering.

Reactions: myusername890
N

Neller

Apr 27, 2024
It truly is so horrifying how there's no limit as to how much an existing being can potentially suffer as long as they exist, it's disturbing how existing beings are capable of being tortured so extremely and feeling such immense agony. Existence itself truly is nothing more than an unnecessary harm, it's a horrific tragedy that has served no purpose but to torment existing beings.

For me suicide is all that's rational to escape from and prevent suffering as I don't want to suffer in any way, I just wish for the true peace of non-existence. More than anything I wish I never existed at all, existence is so incredibly hellish and beyond undesirable in every way possible, I'd always prefer to not exist, I see no point in suffering in this meaningless existence just to risk experiencing way worse suffering when the eternity of non-existence solves everything.

The fact that existence causes immense harm should be reason enough not to procreate, honestly it's disgusting how they force life here even know there is no need for existence with nobody ever being able to suffer from never existing at all yet existing can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine it to. I truly do despise existence, it's a terrible crime how there isn't the option to easily die in a peaceful, guaranteed way avaliable for all. Suicide for me is suffering prevention, the way to find safety from suffering and the one escape from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human.
The phrase "suicide is suffering prevention" really caught my attention. It is a clear and succinct description and explanation. Turns the table on the term suicide prevention.

Last edited:
Reactions: myusername890
mainlanders_son

mainlanders_son

Apr 4, 2024
It's truly horrifying.

I experienced a mental breakdown in 2021, basically my first at 41. I weened off my medication, was totally fine, operating like a normal person. Then in 2023 another breakdown struck and it was 1000x worse. I think about CTB every day. I had no idea this level of suffering existed.

• Hugs
Reactions: marchshift
neonpanda

neonpanda

Apr 28, 2024
I am sorry you had to suffer this much. I can't find words to describe the fact that some people are simply born to the world just to suffer, powerless. So much depends on the "cards" you were dealt, and many can't get out of this cycle of misery no master how hard they try.