• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide really does solve everything for me as it's the one escape from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human, it's finally the end of suffering in this meaningless existence that was so incredibly undesirable in the first place. Death truly is the only relief in this world filled with endless pain, torment and cruelty, I'd be glad to die as then existence will no longer be my problem anymore and I won't be able to suffer from it.

The existence of life truly was the most terrible tragedy in the first place, existence itself really is the true problem and I see suicide as the solution to this, for me suicide is the solution to suffering and I don't want to suffer in any way, for me suicide is all that feels rational especially as existence was never a desirable state in the first place, all that I see as desirable is this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness.

I don't understand those who act like suicide is the worst thing ever when to me voluntary death is only something positive, I find so much comfort in the thought of ceasing to exist and I find it beautiful how death solves everything as after all one cannot suffer from not existing. Having the option to die peacefully would be so relieving to me, it would be so ideal to just fall into an dreamless eternal sleep where all is finally forgotten about.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
People say suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems but overlook the fact that it's also a permanent cessation of infinite potential problems. So, you die with all your unresolved issues and that's a relief , isn't it?

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
Tbh if you were able to step out of the ritualistic traits a little you could probably at least retitle these threads to something like 'Want to die, afraid of dying'. Too many people here sympathise with that point of view irrespective of why they want to die.
If you reminded people about your health problems @FuneralCry then people would get behind you more even if you were being very repetitive with your threads and content. Hopefully during all the years you'll continue to be on here you'll slowly come to realise such things 🙏