• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Now I'm not the big weeb I used to be as a young teen but someone suggest I watch this anime over a year ago. We were going to watch it together but almost ironically he abandoned me and I ended up watching the most lonely show I've ever seen.. alone..

Here if you're interested "If only I'd met someone like you sooner, forget it, I'm glad we're able to die together..."

Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Now I'm not the big weeb I used to be as a young teen but someone suggest I watch this anime over a year ago. We were going to watch it together but almost ironically he abandoned me and I ended up watching the most lonely show I've ever seen.. alone..

Here if you're interested "If only I'd met someone like you sooner, forget it, I'm glad we're able to die together..."

i binged this so many times its so close to my life atm......kill me

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Thanks for the recommendation, I'll surely check it out. (I'm going to forgo watching the scene here to watch it in context.)

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Thanks for the recommendation, I'll surely check it out. (I'm going to forgo watching the scene here to watch it in context.)
Definitely a good plan if you're interested in the entire show! Bearing in mind though it's super depressing even the guy who wrote the original manga basically lived as a hikikomori leech from the royalties of his story for years afterwards, he said in a foreward when it was re-published.

Very sad but I think now he's like some spiritual new age guy getting by in his own way. but yeah loved the show