• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
Hey everyone! I find myself back at this place again after a failed attempt last year. I'm currently feeling pretty down because of relationship troubles with my best friend. Long story short, I confessed about being in love with her and found out she felt the same months ago but got over it. I had a mental breakdown because I imagined my whole future with her, even before the crush. Now I feel that my driving force could be gone. We talk almost daily but I feel that we're drifting apart day by day. I feel like I'm competing for her attention and she's only talking to me to fufill the bare minimum.
I'm lonely and chronically online and I suppose I just need some new friends. I'm on the fence about CTB or trying to stay on for abit longer. I suppose I'm too scared to meet people dead set on CTB as I can't deal with the potential loss of relationships. I have a couple friends irl but because of my life experiences I feel that I can never form genuine bonds with them, and I tend to be pretty closed off about my personal matters with them. I met two of the most awesome people here last year, so I suppose this is the only place I know where I can truly be myself
But enough about depressing stuff, I guess I'll talk more about me!
I'm a 20yr old trans girl on HRT for over a year. I live in a pretty conservative SEA country so I'm trying to get out if I can. I'm currently in uni and if I'm still around then, I plan to move somewhere else for postgrad studies after I graduate. I'm also pretty mentally ill with more acronyms to my name than I can count, but I guess most people here are.
I love playing minecraft and Brawl Stars. I watch lots of f1 too(though this season is kinda boring I must say)I also love reading up on current events and learning about geopolitics, philosophy and economics. My favourite anime(the only anime I watched I should say) is Madoka, but I watched lots of Western Animation like Owl House and Amphibia(I love owl house!!)

SO yeah, that's about it. I guess I'm looking for someone with similar interests or experiences to talk to. Feel free to DM me!

Last edited:
Melancholic_Misfit

Melancholic_Misfit

She/Her. We all end up here (in the end)
Mar 26, 2024
Also I'm sorry, I forgot to mention, but I wouldn't mind getting to know you! I'm also a trans girl from a conservative Asian country.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
Melancholic_Misfit

Melancholic_Misfit

She/Her. We all end up here (in the end)
Mar 26, 2024
heyyy!! is there any way I can send a dm to you or do you need more messages? :c im the same too!!
Hi hi! Sorry, I didn't notice the message. But thank you very much for your concern! 🤗 Is it okay if I send you a DM here, or would you prefer it on Discord?

• Hugs
Reactions: Scacie
soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
There's a recovery discord that's coming back if you're interested
I would like to have the discord too if that's alright 💗
Hey everyone! I find myself back at this place again after a failed attempt last year. I'm currently feeling pretty down because of relationship troubles with my best friend. Long story short, I confessed about being in love with her and found out she felt the same months ago but got over it. I had a mental breakdown because I imagined my whole future with her, even before the crush. Now I feel that my driving force could be gone. We talk almost daily but I feel that we're drifting apart day by day. I feel like I'm competing for her attention and she's only talking to me to fufill the bare minimum.
I'm lonely and chronically online and I suppose I just need some new friends. I'm on the fence about CTB or trying to stay on for abit longer. I suppose I'm too scared to meet people dead set on CTB as I can't deal with the potential loss of relationships. I have a couple friends irl but because of my life experiences I feel that I can never form genuine bonds with them, and I tend to be pretty closed off about my personal matters with them. I met two of the most awesome people here last year, so I suppose this is the only place I know where I can truly be myself
But enough about depressing stuff, I guess I'll talk more about me!
I'm a 20yr old trans girl on HRT for over a year. I live in a pretty conservative SEA country so I'm trying to get out if I can. I'm currently in uni and if I'm still around then, I plan to move somewhere else for postgrad studies after I graduate. I'm also pretty mentally ill with more acronyms to my name than I can count, but I guess most people here are.
I love playing minecraft and Brawl Stars. I watch lots of f1 too(though this season is kinda boring I must say)I also love reading up on current events and learning about geopolitics, philosophy and economics. My favourite anime(the only anime I watched I should say) is Madoka, but I watched lots of Western Animation like Owl House and Amphibia(I love owl house!!)

SO yeah, that's about it. I guess I'm looking for someone with similar interests or experiences to talk to. Feel free to DM me!
I'm so sorry you're going through that with your best friend, I recently lost my best friend, relationship troubles can be so painful. You seem like such a genuine and awesome person and I hope things get better for you, although I know it can be hard to hold on for a while longer :] I really love your Marcy pfp!!!! (That scene though 😭) and I absolutely love the owl house!!! They're some of my favorite cartoons, it's really cool to see someone else who loves them <3
Animation Wow GIF by Disney Channel

Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
I would like to have the discord too if that's alright 💗

I'm so sorry you're going through that with your best friend, I recently lost my best friend, relationship troubles can be so painful. You seem like such a genuine and awesome person and I hope things get better for you, although I know it can be hard to hold on for a while longer :] I really love your Marcy pfp!!!! (That scene though 😭) and I absolutely love the owl house!!! They're some of my favorite cartoons, it's really cool to see someone else who loves them <3
Animation Wow GIF by Disney Channel
HEYY I LOVE OWL HOUSE TOO. Im so sorry about the situation with your best friend :c i really hope it gets better for you soon. and ngl, the first time i watched the scene i was kinda shook, but I just laughed on my next rewatch looool

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
Send me a dm if interested in joining a recovery discord server.

R

restlessdream3r

Apr 12, 2024
I am super super lonely too. I went through a divorce and lost my friends, kids, and everything else. Open to friendships until the day that I can finally move forward with plans.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

We have such sights to show you 👁️
Apr 17, 2023
Are most people lonely? I always assume most people have friends.

Reactions: sserafim
MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
Hey if anyone wants you can PM or add me, I rather talk on discord since im not often on this forum.

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
I hope it goes well. This can be a good place for it but be sure to consider the idea of short-term friendships here. Not just because people occasionally ctb but for those who are recovering too, sometimes part of the process is detaching from sasu and people met here.