FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
And this is why it disgusts me when people go on about preventing suicide as suicide actually is something relieving, it's the way to find peace from all harm in an existence that just causes suffering.

Suicide removes the ultimate cause of all problems in the first place and prevents all unnecessary future torment, I see suicide as a positive thing, it's self care to me as only death comforts me, it's relieving the thought of sleeping eternally where all is forgotten about.

I don't understand the people who worship life so much and see suicide as being worse than suffering, it's literally insane to me. I see it as preferable to not exist under all circumstances as one cannot suffer from not existing, death is the only relief as existing just fills me with dread, existence was never something worth enduring in the first place, only nothingness is desirable.

And suicide will always be something relieving rather than something so terrible and tragic, I think it's the best way to die, the problem lies in how suicide isn't respected as the self care solution it truly is. It's inhumane how suicide is purposely made so difficult as for me the only beauty lies in this existence disappearing and being forgotten about, I so envy those who are now peacefully not existing.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, JFED, sserafim and 8 others
UndeadSpectre

UndeadSpectre

I dream of eternal liberation
Sep 20, 2023
I wish i had the strength to just do it

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, sserafim and cscott
Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
It's not difficult

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
When it's my time to finally succeed at CTB, I'll be genuinely thanking you for these posts.