• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

icarus3/21

icarus3/21

Jan 17, 2021
I've been trying to locate my carotid artery with no luck, I'm worried I wont be able too when I'm ready to ctb and end up just failing the attempt alltogether which i really don't wanna happen, I'm wondering if i just choke for long enough ill eventually just suffocate and die

the plan is to just let myself fall forward and let the noose catch my fall and choke me out until i just pass out and die,i honestly don't care if its painful or not,i just wanna be sure it will kill me

one thing i could see happening is the noose coming loose due to all my weight on it,but i feel like if i tie it tight enough and test it by pulling really hard with my hands then i'm good to go

i'm pretty sure by itself the method would be sure to kill me on its own but i feel like the factors involved are the tricky part.would it take way to long to make me pass out?,i'm aware that it takes like 20 minutes to die after the fact but i feel like passing out would be more important becuase if your not caught or the rope doesn't fuck up some how its a one way road.

U

ummwhaaat

Oct 25, 2020
I did a clove hitch on one end, which was attached to some pipes near the roof. That shouldn't untie itself, and it's easy to learn.
For the noose i did a slipknot which only takes 2 seconds to learn and it seems very efficient.
I became unconscious in a matter of seconds, what I did was put socks between the rope and my neck, because the rope was very coarse so that way it didn't hurt my skin. It was also something i learned from the tourniquet method, because the socks help to press against the carotid arteries.
I did partial which meant I didn't go through with it, I think what happened is that either I didn't become fully unconscious, or I regained a bit of consciousness and I was in a confused state so i stood up and loosened the noose.
Its not very painful but it has side effects if you fail, for example my face is a bit tingly a whole month after the fact

Reactions: icarus3/21