• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dili

Dili

Jun 25, 2023
So let's say I end up losing consciousness with a few minutes into I subconsciously move like my muscles move and it angles it so it's no longer cutting off the blood supply or it snaps and I fall to the ground or something what would happen would I survive and then just wake up on my own with severe brain damage or what Also also what are the chances that if I do pass out I end up moving my muscles around and stuff and my body moves in my head moves because that will increase the chances of it messing up the position

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Partial hanging is still hanging. The mechanism is similar, you are depriving the brain from getting oxygen through blood flow or air flow. When you are deprived of oxygen your brain cells start to die, eventually leading to fatality. If hanging fails depending on how long you were deprived of oxygen and how much brain cells are damaged, If any, you could sustain damage, Including ending up brain dead.

Dili

Dili

Jun 25, 2023
Partial hanging is still hanging. The mechanism is similar, you are depriving the brain from getting oxygen through blood flow or air flow. When you are deprived of oxygen your brain cells start to die, eventually leading to fatality. If hanging fails depending on how long you were deprived of oxygen and how much brain cells are damaged, If any, you could sustain damage, Including ending up brain dead.
If I lose consciousness will my body start moving around at all on its own or will I stay in place

thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Apr 2, 2024
If I lose consciousness will my body start moving around at all on its own or will I stay in place
if you lose consciousness your body will enter super survival mode and cut the rope for you to avoid any permanent damage.
After that, while being unconscious your body will wake up and go to drink some milk and eat some cookies.

sorry, bad joke.

Reactions: Suicidal_manlet
Dili

Dili

Jun 25, 2023
if you lose consciousness your body will enter super survival mode and cut the rope for you to avoid any permanent damage.
After that, while being unconscious your body will wake up and go to drink some milk and eat some cookies.

sorry, bad joke.
I meant like would my muscles spasm or twitch at all, and if so would it be enough to make me regain concousnous

thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Apr 2, 2024
I meant like would my muscles spasm or twitch at all, and if so would it be enough to make me regain concousnous
I actually have the same doubts as you. that's why I prefer full hanging, which done properly... is painless too

Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
i think you could experience a seizure from the lack of oxygen before, but after fainting i doubt.

sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
So let's say I end up losing consciousness with a few minutes into I subconsciously move like my muscles move and it angles it so it's no longer cutting off the blood supply or it snaps and I fall to the ground or something what would happen would I survive and then just wake up on my own with severe brain damage or what Also also what are the chances that if I do pass out I end up moving my muscles around and stuff and my body moves in my head moves because that will increase the chances of it messing up the position

You could end up in a coma but conscious to your surroundings nightmare number 1
Number 2 you could end up parayzed the rest of this hell of a life.
-Too risky method if you fail

Dili

Dili

Jun 25, 2023
You could end up in a coma but conscious to your surroundings nightmare number 1
So would you say partial hanging is not worth the risk and to just go with full hanging if I were to die? Because to my knowledge full hanging once you "kick the bucket" there's basically no way to save yourself really after that or for your body to change position to regain consciousness or oxygen, or am I wrong

Dili

Dili

Jun 25, 2023
What are the chances of being in a conscious coma does anything particular make it more likely to have that or is it just as rare no matter how it ends up

sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
What are the chances of being in a conscious coma does anything particular make it more likely to have that or is it just as rare no matter how it ends up
It's just me i don't like to take risks even if it's less than 1%, Unlucky in life can be unlucky in CTB......