• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I don't really have any expendable income so if it's pricey I can't do it. I can't buy anything sadly its just the way things are. I also don't have the means to get any sort of medication to make any of these easier for myself, aside from stuff I could buy at a shop. I want to start outlying the pros and cons of each one, but above all: I want something that will for sure kill me. I know these methods aren't very peaceful or pleasant but I'm just in a situation where I'm forced in them. Even I don't want to do them but I am reaching a point I struggle to deal with my life.

My methods are:

Possible Hanging (No rope)
Maybe Pesticides?
Cleaning Chemicals
Fatal Cutting
Immolation (I have some stuff that I can use to set me on fire. Maybe I could travel to someplace so its safest for everyone.)
Drowning in bathtub
Maybe falling?
Suffocation (?)

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
These are all terrible, very painful, and not guaranteed ways to die

I know, I just really don't have a choice unfortunately. Although them not being very reliably is probably my biggest concern.
Look at carbon monoxide with charcoal briquettes in a car, tent or bathroom. The best option after N , SN, maybe hanging which is not my thing.

Thanks, I'll look it up.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36